The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30958

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I miss it actually!

I like longer hair on everyone though!  But I agree with Rebecca that the scruffy, disheveled, long haired Rob is the best.

Caramella...he's one of the only guys I would say i could still kiss with that unshaven look. Who cares about sensitive facial skin when he's present!!

well.....Leanne.....I'm speechless and my hearts all aflutter with the thought of those scruffy face scratching kisses!!!!!!!!!

Joy...I look at these pics and miss it too...the one with the "moppish" swept forward surferish look....yummy, yummy, yummy

Oh yeah! "moppish" it is! I can stay here and look at those photos...smiling to my self! Lol

Twihards, brace yourselves, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are heading back to Vancouver and getting into their sexy vampire characters for some last minute tweaks to "Breaking Dawn: Part 2".

The director of "Breaking Dawn," Bill Condon, revealed in a letter, "Our Part Two puzzle is finally coming into full view, and in a few weeks we'll be heading back north to pick up some additional shots—the last tiny missing pieces."

I know - it's crazy isn't it!

Thank you Rebecca.  I'm almost embarrassed to admit how many pictures I have stored on not one but two computers!  I love sharing them.  My only complaint is that I wish Rob would do some more photo shoots.  He hasn't done one for a long time.  I think that it's time for another Vanity Fair or GQ layout.  The above shot is from GQ.

Caramella...you are so right! It's been forever since a shoot was done of him! I think with Cosmolopolis coming up and the N.American release of Bel Ami in June, He may be doing something for the cameras to keep his adoring fans appeased. He just has to...right.....right???

and yeah....I know I have many pics of Rob....but I think you have many more than me...and I must say you do have some steal-worthy beauties...like this one.

*steals*

=:D

Leanne - I'm with you thinking that now is a good time to provide us fans with a new layout.  After all he certainly is photogenic.  The below is another Vanity Fair shot.

Photobucket

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service