The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30790

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart heading to Cannes Film Festival

It seems there'll be two major Twilight Saga stars hitting this year's Cannes Film Festival in France: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

The Hollywood Reporter has announced that while the official line-up for Cannes will not be released until mid-April, Pattinson and Stewart will both be in attendance of the festival to support some of their latest non-Twilight movies.

Robert Pattinson will be representing his film Cosmopolis, which was directed by David Cronenberg and based off of the Don DeLillo novel of the same name. The first teaser trailer for Cosmopolis was unveiled last week, and the video contained a hint as to the date of the film's debut - May 23rd, 2012.

Pattinson filmed Cosmopolis in Toronto, Canada last summer, and the movie was subsequently chosen as 2012's "Most Anticipated" by a vote of MTV followers. Cosmopolis also features Paul Giamatti, Samantha Morton, Jay Baruchel, Juliette Binoche, and Sarah Gadon. Pattinson stars as "Eric Packer," the central character.

Pattinson previously attended Cannes in 2009 to support his Remember Me project.

Kristen Stewart, meanwhile, will support the debut of her highly-anticipated On The Road, the Walter Salles-helmed book-to-screen adaptation of Jack Kerouac's infamous novel of the same name. The film's first trailer was unveiled earlier this month.

Stewart filmed her portions of On The Road in varying locations, including Canada, Arizona, and Louisiana. The film also stars Sam Riley, Garrett Hedlund, Kirsten Dunst, Tom Sturridge, Amy Adams, Steve Buscemi, Elisabeth Moss, and Viggo Mortensen. Stewart portrays "Marylou," the wife of "Dean Moriarty" (Hedlund) in the picture.

So, are you excited about seeing these two at Cannes?

Irene - I love the last sentence.  Of course I would be excited about seeing those movies at Cannes.  If I were actually going to Cannes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right. To see both Rob and Kristen and their films. What a thrill that would be. If only, Caramella. 

That was fun to watch Irene.  Thank you!  He looks like he's really catching on to surfing.  I found myself questioning why there are no other people around.

You're welcome, Caramella! I was wondering the same. Where is everyone? Have you seen the TMZ vid? They said the pacific is freezing cold right now and looks like Rob was the only one tough enough to ride the tide! At 53 to 55 degrees F? Shouldn't he be wearing a wetsuit? 

*Cheesing like a mischievous nymph*....

;-) It's quite okay if he didn't feel in the mood to wear a wet suit. :-x  j/k j/k j/k!!!! x-))  We don't want you to get sick, Rob.

lol im with you on that!

He comes from England....it's cold there all the time....he's used to it. But if that was me...I'd wimp out and wear a wetsuit for sure and I live in Canada on the West Coast. Mind you our waters here are about 38 degrees F in winter and 42 degrees in summer...you got 1/2 an hour before you succumb to hypothermia, without protection.

MARLANE BARNES, MAGGIE IN BD2, TALKS ROB AND KRISTEN

Photobucket Photobucket
PattinsonPost: Did you have a chance to work with Rob Pattinson during filming? What were your impressions of him?
MB: We all spent a lot of time around one another for this shoot. Both onset and off I really got the impression that he is a very sweet, earnest guy who has a lot of interests. He also wants everyone to have a good time! He and Kristen both made it a point to go to the crew wrap party in Baton Rouge, for all the locals who wouldn’t be moving on to Vancouver. I think that says a lot about their team spirit and gratitude for all the work that goes on behind the scenes. I was really glad to have met both of them. Read her full interview at PattinsonPost.

Her character, Maggie belongs to the Irish Coven.

This is so astonishing: she has the exact look as Maggie in the book in my head!

Thanks, Irene. ;)

LOL Mhm. Very....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service