The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30979

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know how many pictures I have Rebecca.  Too many I guess!  This one is from Vanity Fair.

Rebecca I'm sure that to everyone on this site it seems normal enough.  It's all those "outsiders" that don't understand!  lol

Indeed! 

I love his VF shots. They're so classy. Mm.

Oh wow! Hey there gorgeous! lol

From Eonline:

Kristen Stewart Plans On the Road Date Night With Robert Pattinson...and Her Mom!

Tue., Apr. 17, 2012 5:03 AM PDT by John Boone and Ted Casablanca

Bill Davila/startraksphoto.com; Dennis Van Tine/ZUMAPress.com

Looks like Cannes will be a time to make love, not war.

We previously prepared you for the film festival battle royale that could go down between our favorite Twilight twosome, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, seeing as both K.Stew's On the Road and R.Pattz's Cosmpolis are set to compete.

But now we hear that it's all about support in the south of France—and not just from Kristen's BF:

First, let's talk Mr. Pattinson.

It looks like we won't have to wait until Breaking Dawn Part 2 hits theaters in November to see R.Pattz and K.Stew hit a carpet together…because sources tell us that Rob will be attending the On the Road screening with Kristen.

Yes, the often private duo will be stepping out publicly, or so we're told by sources in-the-know about the couple's travel plans.

Which means we might just score more pics of the duo than (hopefully) some PDA-packed paparazzi photos of the two at the beach (or on a yacht…or any of the other Cannes hot spots, naturally).

But before you get your horny Robsten knickers in a bunch, the twosome will actually be a trio: Kristen's mom, Jules Stewart, is apparently attending as well!

Maybe it's Jules' way of publicly approving of her daughter and longtime BF? Or is that reading too much into it? We already know the families like each other anyway, so who cares!

But what should be an eyebrow raiser is seeing her sweet, little Stew getting all sexy on the big screen (that Marylou is quite the minx, haven't you heard?). Heck, Kristen has a topless scene in the trailer for the film.

Guess Jules should be used to it by now though, what with Kristen's IMDb résumé boasting big-screen spots as a stripper and part-time prostitute and a lady-lovin', drugged-out rock star.

Plus, the elder Stewart has a somewhat controversial film of her own coming out. Must run in the family!

Either way, while they say three's a crowd, we're just happy to have a fancy Robsten date on the books.

Nice to see them out and about.They are both stretching their wings and taking off...leaving behind the Twilight innocence of youth and going full blown adult....widening their range. Mind you like they said, Kristen has always taken on the more serious darker parts of teenage angst and troubles they can get into. So it's not really surprising, what she is doing on screen. It's just a continuation of what she has been doing, with the Twilight Saga stuffed inbetween it all. Can't wait to see the movies!

I agree with you Leanne. :) They are both very versatile, and have gotten some pretty interesting roles. I am excited also to see something from both of them! And what mom would not adore Rob? ;-) lol Thankyou Caramella, that was good. =;)

You're very welcome IWDAV

Robert Pattinson to wear wig for 'Twilight' re-shoots

Robert Pattinson

Enlarge Image

Robert Pattinson

Robert Pattinson will have to wear a wig for his 'Twilight' reshoots thanks to his new saved head.

The 25-year-old heartthrob will reprise his role as vampire Edward Cullen when he returns to Vancouver with on and off-screen love Kristen Stewart to shoot some "technical" scenes for the final installment of the franchise.

But with Edward famed for his long, thick bronzed hair, Robert will be left with no choice but to cover his freshly-shaven head with a wig.

A source told The Sun newspaper: "The wig looks brilliant and nobody will notice.

"Robert didn't think cutting off his locks would be such a big deal."

Director Bill Condon has insisted there will be no "new scenes or dialogue" during the re-shoot.

Writing on Facebook, the filmmaker said: "A film is a lot like a puzzle, with each piece - each shot, no matter how brief - needing to fit exactly with the ones around it. Our Part Two puzzle is finally coming into full view, and in a few weeks we'll be heading back north to pick up some additional shots - the last tiny missing pieces.

"We're not shooting any new scenes or dialogue, just some technical work with some of our cast and stunt actors.

"I am really looking forward to being back on set with some of the friends I've made on my Twilight journey, like the great Guillermo Navarro, our cinematographer, and his crew. And yes, Rob and Kristen will be there too, to pop in those gold contacts one last time."

The movie is still planned to be released in November.

It's not good news!  I'm surprised that they needed remakes this long after.  Rob is going to look older and heavier.  That's not supposed to occur in the vampire world.

hahaha oh Becca you are a very bad girl but oh so funny!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service