The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30804

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good topic, caramella!  and great shot too!  :)
Thanks Pat - you know how I love those black and white shots!
and you picked up a really good one here too.  that look on his face......wow!
Cool. I think I might have actually picked up the Water For Elephants book today. I'll have to finish going through my non food related Wal-Mart sacks.
lol
i think i'm missing something Shalai.  can you tell me more please?
I just read that Rob & Kristen aren't the only couple to come out of Twilight.  Apparently Ashley Greene is now seeing Jackson Rathbone.
really?  that is interesting.  one might think that that would have happened much earlier, like rob and ks.  maybe now that she's done with that brother whats his face, she was able to see jackson more clearly.

really - I saw pictures of them kissing

and yes I too am glad that she's done with the Jonas "boy"

but it's rather cute don't you think that two matched up couples from the movie are together in real life

(at least for the moment!)

they are pretty cute together
yes, that is interesting.....but they do spend a lot of time together making the films playing a couple and they are in that time of life when those hormones are flaring.  i can see why actors fall in love when they play lovers in their films.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service