The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 31087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Detagged pics of Robert Pattinson new shoot   

Here are some of the new pics detagged by us:

More after the jump!

Tumblr Thursday: Gorgeous, untagged Robert Pattinson edits from new...

Tumblr Thursday: Gorgeous, untagged Robert Pattinson edits from new photoshoot

Well we got these AMAZING new pics in but they had tags all over them. A ROB CRIME. Luckily this fandom is insanely talented.

BEHOLD! UNTAGGED GREATNESS!

Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Photobucket
rbertpattinsn

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Photobucket 
vanelandia

Photobucket
feisty-angel34

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
isla-fisher

Photobucket
robstenisfearless

Photobucket 
hawthornie

Photobucket

If any other pics get edited by fans before we get the real untags, I'll update the post :)

Source: Robsessed 

Another gorgeous Robert Pattinson edit + Vote for Rob, GQ's Best Dr...

Another gorgeous Robert Pattinson edit + Vote for Rob, GQ's Best Dressed Man!
Robert Pattinson is the Best Dressed Man, period. So why is he now second place??
From @BritishGQ
Photobucket 

Unacceptable! Click HERE to vote for this divinely, handsome man who KILLS IT in a suit...

GAH!!!!!

Photobucket 

Are you lovin' that untagged edit or are you LOVIN' it?? Thanks, Stine, for the awesomeness! Now I'm off to howl.

More edits HERE and the originals HERE.

New Robert Pattinson wallpaper for desktop, iPhone and iPad   

The new shoot is inspirational so here’s a new wallpaper of Robert Pattinson for your laptop, iPhone and iPad, made by @DreamySim1.

Wallpaper for your iPhone and iPad after the jump!

Source: ToR

Robert Pattinson to present award to Uma Thurman at Women In Hollyw...

Robert Pattinson to present award to Uma Thurman at Women In Hollywood Gala tonight (Oct. 15)

Photobucket

Wow! Looks like we could possibly be getting some SuitedandBootedRob later....

From eonline/MarcMalkin:
Hello, Robert Pattinson! The Twilight star isn't exactly keeping a low profile tonight. I can exclusively reveal he's expected to be at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills any minute now for Elle magazine's 19th annual Women in Hollywood gala. And he's not just a guest. Mr. Pattinson will be presenting an award to his Bel Ami costar Uma Thurman.
Sweet man! Fingers crossed, ladies, for gorgeous pics!

Sounds like we have some new pictures to look forward to.  Thanks Irene.  He's been looking lately.

EOnline reports on Robert Pattinson's speech: Why did Rob say it wa...

EOnline reports on Robert Pattinson's speech: Why did Rob say it was difficult to cast Uma Thurman's Bel Ami role?

Photobucket 

From eonline/MarcMalkin:
Robert Pattinson knows how to treat his leading ladies. 
R. Pattz was out tonight at the Elle Women in Hollywood event in Beverly Hills to present an award to his Bel Ami costar Uma Thurman. 
"I'm learning how to read tonight," an actually nervous-looking Pattinson said when he reached the stage. "I find this terrifying." 
He laughed, saying that it was "so annoying" to follow other presenters and honorees "who were so funny...[and]so smart." (Tink: Oh Rob...you are just as funny and smart.)
The Twilight star was dressed in a gray suit, white shirt and tie, his five-o'clock shadow creeping toward six and his hair messy but cool. Pattinson said working with Thurman was a "pretty crazy experience," describing her Bel Ami role as his wife as "someone more intelligent, more charming, wittier and better in bed than me." 
"Which," he added with a smile, "was obviously very difficult to cast." (Tink: Heheheheeee...and you act like you're not as funny and smart as others.) 
"Rob, you're a real gentleman on and off the screen," Thurman gushed back. (Tink: *sigh* he truly is...) 
Pattinson's appearance was not publicized beforehand. Instead, he skipped the red white carpet and entered the event through a side entrance at the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills. He sat by Thurman's side at her table along with Smash cocreator Neil Meron. At one point, Pattinson stood up to talk to Twilight costar Anna Kendrick.
If you missed any pictures from the event, click HERE to revisit!

Photobucket

Thanks for the posts Irene. I'm thrilled that he has gone back to the longer more messy hair style.  It truly suits him.  Like the suit too - lol

MONDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2012

Rob at ELLE's 19th Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration

HQ's thanks to Pattinsonlife

On Stage

ETA: Uma and Rob on stage now in HQ

imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2012

NEW Details about the Sydney fan event (Oct 22nd)

Robert Pattinson To Walk The Red Carpet At Exclusive Fan Event

GENERAL: As part of the Australian tour for the upcoming release of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 on NOVEMBER 15, actor ROBERT PATTINSON, who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the film, will appear at a very special fan event in Sydney on Monday 22nd October, 2012.

WHAT: ROBERT PATTINSON ON THE RED CARPET, FOR THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN - PART 2 FAN EVENT

WHERE: BYRON KENNEDY HALL, ENTERTAINMENT QUARTER, MOORE PARK

WHEN: MONDAY 22 OCTOBER

The red carpet activity is set to wrap up at approximately 6pm.
State: NSW Location: Sydney

Source | Via

Detagged pic of Robert Pattinson new shoot   

We posted the tagged ones HERE and most of the detagged HERE, but two were pretty hard to detag. We managed to detag just one more. Still not satisfied with the ‘eye-reconstruction’ though ;)

Source for the pics as always: RPLife

*SCANS* Robert Pattinson In ‘Marie Claire’ Magazine – Russia  

More after the jump

Source Via Via

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service