The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He's just so yummy....but that goes without saying....but I said it anyway....'cause that's what I think.

yummmmmmmmeh!

Robert Pattinson to star in ‘Hold on to Me’   

From Deadline:

EXCLUSIVEAs packages firm up for AFM, here’s one that will surely reverberate in Santa Monica. Robert Pattinson is signing on to star with Carey Mulligan in Hold On To Me. The film will be directed by James Marsh, who won an Oscar for the docuMan On Wire and followed with Project Nim.

Pic is based on a true story about a femme fatale who with her boyfriend kidnaps and ransoms the town’s richest man. They bury him in a box and things go horribly awry. Pattinson plays the flashy supporting role of the woman’s life love, Jimmy, who isn’t involved in the crime. The project was scripted by Brad Ingelsby.

Indian Paintbrush’s Steven Rales, Mark Roybal and Michael Pruss are producing with Alexandra Milchan. Also producing is Todd Field, who originally developed the film to direct, but stepped off to helm Creed of Violence for Cross Creek.

Pattinson adds this to an early 2013 schedule that will have him starring opposite Guy Pearce in the David Michod-directed The Rover, and he is also starring inMission Blacklist, the true story of the U.S. military interrogator responsible for discovering the location of Saddam Hussein in the hunt for the fallen leader. He is repped by WME and 3 Arts.

From The Playlist

Pattinson will join Carey Mulligan in the previously announced “Nancy And Danny” which is now called “Hold On To Me.” But this isn’t some swoony romance. Pennedy by Brad Ingelsby (“Out Of The Furnace”), and set to be directed by James Marsh (“Project Nim,” “Shadow Dancer”) the story follows a money hungry woman, whose life didn’t turn out the way she wanted, who uses a man as a pawn to help land her high school crush in a get-rich-quick scheme. And that plan is to bury the town’s richest man in box and hold him for ransom, but of course, things don’t go as their supposed to.

The film also brings Pattinson into the orbit of another great filmmaker, Todd Field, who is producing the project after being originally attached to direct (he’s now focusing on “The Creed Of Violence”). Now before anyone gets too excited, this is a package project headed to the American Film Market which means if it doesn’t get some decent pre-sales, it ain’t gonna happen. But Pattinson is clearly done with blockbusters for the moment, and we like everyone involved, and given the talent on board, we don’t see why this can’t make a planned 2013 shoot.

Source: ToR

James Marsh (Hold On To Me director) talks about the film in a rece...

Posted by Lucy at 23:32 
Oct162012

James Marsh (Hold On To Me’s director) talks about Robert Pattinson’s latest film at the Mumbai Film Festival.

What are you upto next?

JM: My next movie is an independent American film, and it’s a comedy, (laughs) but a very cruel and nasty one. It’s inspired by one of those great American true crime stories that can only happen in America, I guess. It’s about a beauty queen who is getting older and gets her dumb boyfriend to kidnap the richest man of that small town for ransom, failing to receive which, they plan to bury him alive. I’ve been working on the screenplay with a writer at the moment. The actress in the story is British though — Carrey Mulligan. I think she’s a great actress and does a very good American accent. I’ve wanted to work with her for quite some time, and she liked the script. I’m glad to moving away from thrillers and documentaries on this one!

The rest of the interview is at Source via Source

Soource: robertpattinsonuk.com

Robert Pattinson lines up new movie role co-starring Carey Mulligan

Posted by Marlies at 21:21 
Oct162012

EXCLUSIVE: As packages firm up for AFM, here’s one that will surely reverberate in Santa Monica. Robert Pattinson is signing on to star with Carey Mulligan in Hold On To Me. The film will be directed by James Marsh, who won an Oscar for the docuMan On Wire and followed with Project Nim.

Pic is based on a true story about a femme fatale who with her boyfriend kidnaps and ransoms the town’s richest man. They bury him in a box and things go horribly awry. Pattinson plays the flashy supporting role of the woman’s life love, Jimmy, who isn’t involved in the crime. The project was scripted by Brad Ingelsby.

Indian Paintbrush’s Steven Rales, Mark Roybal and Michael Pruss are producing with Alexandra Milchan. Also producing is Todd Field, who originally developed the film to direct, but stepped off to helm Creed of Violence for Cross Creek.

Pattinson adds this to an early 2013 schedule that will have him starring opposite Guy Pearce in the David Michod-directed The Rover, and he is also starring inMission Blacklist, the true story of the U.S. military interrogator responsible for discovering the location of Saddam Hussein in the hunt for the fallen leader. He is repped by WME and 3 Arts.

And more information  from The Playlist

Pattinson will join Carey Mulligan in the previously announced “Nancy And Danny” which is now called “Hold On To Me.” But this isn’t some swoony romance. Pennedy by Brad Ingelsby (“Out Of The Furnace”), and set to be directed by James Marsh (“Project Nim,” “Shadow Dancer”) the story follows a money hungry woman, whose life didn’t turn out the way she wanted, who uses a man as a pawn to help land her high school crush in a get-rich-quick scheme. And that plan is to bury the town’s richest man in box and hold him for ransom, but of course, things don’t go as their supposed to.

The film also brings Pattinson into the orbit of another great filmmaker, Todd Field, who is producing the project after being originally attached to direct (he’s now focusing on “The Creed Of Violence”). Now before anyone gets too excited, this is a package project headed to the American Film Market which means if it doesn’t get some decent pre-sales, it ain’t gonna happen. But Pattinson is clearly done with blockbusters for the moment, and we like everyone involved, and given the talent on board, we don’t see why this can’t make a planned 2013 shoot.

source

Source: robertpattinsonuk.com

Robert Pattinson suits up at the Women in Hollywood Gala

Hearts a flutter (I'm sure) at Elle Magazine's 19th Annual Women in Hollywood Gala as Robert Pattinson attends to present an award to his Bel Ami co-star, Uma Thurman.

Remember what happened last time he presented an award to a co-star? That was fun :-)

Photobucket

Seriously, is it possible for a suit to look anything but divine on this man?

Photobucket

You know the deal, click and save!

HQ

Source: Robsessed

Updated info regarding Robert Pattinson’s Sydney Fan Event

Posted: 16 Oct 2012 08:19 AM PDT

More info has been released regarding Robert Pattinson’s exclusive fan event in Sydney Australia:

Robert Pattinson To Walk The Red Carpet At Exclusive Fan Event

GENERAL: As part of the Australian tour for the upcoming release of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 on NOVEMBER 15, actor ROBERT PATTINSON, who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the film, will appear at a very special fan event in Sydney on Monday 22nd October, 2012.

WHAT: ROBERT PATTINSON ON THE RED CARPET, FOR THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 FAN EVENT

WHERE: BYRON KENNEDY HALL, ENTERTAINMENT QUARTER, MOORE PARK

WHEN: MONDAY 22 OCTOBER

The red carpet activity is set to wrap up at approximately 6pm.

source via

source: robertpattinsonuk.com 

Vogue shares a quickie quote from Robert Pattinson about his LA Dan...

Vogue shares a quickie quote from Robert Pattinson about his LA Dance Project attendance last month

Photobucket

Vogue snagged a quote from Rob about his attendance at the LA Dance Project last month. Excerpt:
Like any great dancer, Benjamin Millepied knows how to make an entrance. For the world premiere of his new collaborative, L.A. Dance Project, at the Walt Disney Concert Hall Saturday night, the former New York City Ballet principal choreographed a lavish evening (together with cohost Van Cleef & Arpels) complete with an intimate VIP dinner, a boisterous after-party, and even a Robert Pattinson sighting. 
“I live near Natalie [Portman] and she invited me to come,” said the Twilight star, who chatted with fellow guests Dita Von Teese and Jaime King and gamely posed for fan photos.
We just saw a pic of Rob and Anna Kendrick with Jaime King at the Women In Hollywood gala. Click HERE if you don't missed the gala on the blog. ClickHERE if you'd like to continue reading the Vogue article about the LA Dance Project.

Click HERE to revisit the HQ pics of Rob at the LA Dance Project

Robert Pattinson takes on another supporting role and MTV says it m...

Robert Pattinson takes on another supporting role and MTV says it might be his most important move

Photobucket

Rob's attachment to Hold On To Me has been garnering some positive feedback and possible for the reason Empire Online stated, "while it still boasts Mulligan in the lead, it'll also come packing some Pattinson power."

MTV has also weighed in on Rob hopping into a few supporting roles. Other than Mission: Blacklist, Rob will be supporting cast for The RoverQueen of the Desert and now Hold On To Me. What were MTV's thoughts on this, 'Why Robert Pattinson's Supporting Role May Be His Most Important - Actor maps out his post-'Twilight' career with a supporting role in 'Hold Onto Me,' following in the footsteps of many of his A-list predecessors':
Where Robert Pattinson's popularity is concerned, an argument could be made that he's famous as he's going get. As his star-making "The Twilight Saga" is comes to an end, one big question remains: How will he hold onto his fame and parlay it into a lengthy and continually successful career?  
Judging by the qualityprojects he has lined up post-"Twilight," we think Pattinson is making all the right moves thus far, especially in signing up for a supporting role in the Indie-ish drama "Hold Onto Me," which was announced Tuesday. Why go for a supporting role when you don't have to? Well, the part is described as a "flashy" one, and it will find him starring opposite Oscar nominee Carey Mulligan. It's bound to further establish his acting chops, as several other equally famous leading men have done so before him.
Click HERE if you'd like to read about the A-list predecessors MTV paired Rob's supporting choice with: Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise and Mark Wahlberg. Click HERE if you missed the initial announcement of Hold On To Me.

What do you guys think? Do you agree with MTV? Do you see the value of Rob's supporting roles? What is this Pattinson power he runs around packing? ;) Sound off in the DR.

Photo Edit: Source

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2012

Rob will be on the Kyle and Jackie O Show on Tuesday 23rd

Robert Pattinson is on 2DayFM with @kyleandjackieo Tuesday morning. RobonKJ spread the word.

Love Rob. Don't miss him chatting to @kyleandjackieo next Tuesday morning. Got a question? Tweet them using #RobonKJ #2DayFM

You can listen to the show HERE 

Source | Via
Source: RPL

Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner to Appear on Ellen

Posted by Sam at 22:37 
Oct192012

Gossip Cop have confirmed that Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner will be promoting Breaking Dawn Part 2 on Ellen.  The show will be recording on 5 November and aired on the 9th.

From Gossip Gop:

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 promotion is ramping up, and Gossip Cop has the latest on the cast’s upcoming talk show appearances.

Gossip Cop has now exclusively confirmed the following dates:

November 9 – Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner on “Ellen” (taping November 5)

Source: RP UK

CONFIRMED: Robert Pattinson on Jimmy Kimmel Live Nov. 5th for Break...

CONFIRMED: Robert Pattinson on Jimmy Kimmel Live Nov. 5th for Breaking Dawn Part 2 Promo

UPDATEGossip Cop CONFIRMED Rob's Nov. 5th appearance on Jimmy Kimmel! Did you get tickets if you're going to be in LA?? From GC:
We can confirm that Robert Pattinson will be appearing on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on November 5.
We've added the date to PromoRob's schedule on our side bar calendar :)

Photobucket 

We certainly hope so! We got a tip that Rob will be appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Monday, Nov. 5th, to promote Breaking Dawn Part 2. We'll update when it becomes official but if you want to try and get a head start, click HERE to request tickets before they sell out!

Thanks Beth!

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2012

Rob to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live and The Ellen Show

From Gossip Cop

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 promotion is ramping up, and Gossip Cop has the latest on the cast’s upcoming talk show appearances.

Gossip Cop has now exclusively confirmed the following dates:

November 5 – Robert Pattinson on “Jimmy Kimmel Live”

November 9 – Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner on “Ellen” (taping November 5)

Source: RPL

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service