The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 31037

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rob's TV Appearances for 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Promo

ETA: Post updated with more appearances - Live with Kelly and Michael and The Today Show.

From Gossip Cop

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 promotion is ramping up, and Gossip Cop has the latest on the cast’s upcoming talk show appearances.

Gossip Cop has now exclusively confirmed the following dates:

November 5 – Robert Pattinson on “Jimmy Kimmel Live”

November 9 – Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner on “Ellen” (taping November 5)

November 8 - Robert Pattinson on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" 

November 7 - Robert Pattinson on the "Today Show" 

November 8 - Robert Pattinson on "Live with Kelly and Michael"

Source: RPL

Thank you Irene.  I was looking through the dates thinking that I missed all of them!  I guess I'm still sleepy!  The rain and winds kept me up last night.  I was afraid the roof was going to blow off the house. I'm going to work my way through all of your posts later.  Thanks again - you are a dear.

Robert Pattinson Talks Excited Edward, Being Sensitive & His Fa...

Robert Pattinson Talks Excited Edward, Being Sensitive & His Favourite Scene  (Translated Interview)

15 a 20 got a chance to interview Robert Pattinson for their magazine and thanks to twilightpoison we have scans and a translation of the interview. As always be aware that some things can get a little lost in translation.

Photobucket 

Click for Larger

Our encounter with Rob was very exciting. When he arrived to the Four Seasons hotel room, the handsome Brit was dressed casually wearing his signature jeans, white tee and baseball cap. He seemed relaxed, but we had to get to our interview immediately because we didn’t have much time.
Has Edward evolved in this final movie?

He’s definitely more relaxed than in Breaking Dawn Part 2, but as soon as Bella becomes a vampire, he loses balance. Everything is new again. He never really understood her before, and now she’s his equal, and even then he still doesn’t get her. She’s stronger than him and she’s completely unpredictable. She’s the hyper version of who she was before. He’s trying to decipher her, and in a way it makes him seem younger. He’s very excited.(Kate: Ooooooh excited Edward makes me excited!)

What’s it like for a man to meet a very strong woman?

In general?? (laughs)

On and off screen, what’s your experience been like?

Everybody can be strong, it just depends who you are. I react to certain things because I’m too sensitive and I never want to offend anybody. I find it fascinating when there’s someone who’s not afraid to express their views out loud, not caring what other people say.

Is it hard to defend your position when you’re so sensitive?

Not if you know who you are. Sometimes it’s easier to be more sensitive because you’re more aware of what you’re thinking.

Have you had the chance to reflect on these four years, going back to the first film?

Yes, sometimes. I’m still young. I’m still trying to run my life, so there’s not much time to reflect. I feel like someone just put me in charge of a train that is out of control, and I’m finally learning how to be in charge of it. It’s hard to deal and accept what’s happened.

Has Twilight helped you change the way you see love? Do you think it changes through out life?

I haven’t really thought about that. I don’t think it’s changed that much. I don’t think the way you see it changes much. You make your decisions, and it depends on the person you fall in love with anyway.

Did you give advice you Kristen on how to play a vampire?

She can manage on her own.

What’s your favorite scene in the movie?

It’s this dialogue that I find hilarious. Taylor goes up to Benjamin, who can control the elements, and he’s making fire and he asks him “Are you going to play around with that all night or are you actually going to use it?” (he cracks up loudly) “but you can’t see the guy, it’s hilarious,” (he cracks up again).

That’s what we love about Rob. He’s smiley and loves to laugh. That’s why we’re Team Edward.

Source  twilightpoison via RobPattzNews
Source: Robsessed

Robert Pattinson Sydney Portraits (Now Untagged)

Robert Pattinson Sydney Portraits (Now Untagged)

Nobody puts baby...... I mean...... Nobody puts tags on Rob

Photobucket 

Why SO perfect?

Photobucket 

Click for Larger
Untagged

Tagged 

Source @sleepmyonelove for untagged pics/ @Gossipgyal for tagged pics via Source
Source: Robsessed

New/Old Outtake of Robert Pattinson from Vanity Fair 2011

New/Old Outtake of Robert Pattinson from Vanity Fair 2011

Photobucket

I wished we'd gotten outtakes from this pose....

Photobucket 

Or this...this particular one was pretty fantastic....

Photobucket 

See more pics and BTS shots after the cut!

Robert Pattinson Picture Edits  

Some cool Robert Pattinson pic edits by Divine Corner.

More after the jump!
-

Source: ToR

Robert Pattinson: The New Face of Dior Mens Fragrance   

eOnline: Smell you, Robert Pattinson!

E! News can exclusively reveal that the Twilight star has signed a mega-deal with Christian Dior.

Pattinson will star in a series of ad campaigns for the French fashion house’s line of men’s fragrances.

“Rob likes the brand,” reports a source, who estimates the deal at being worth close to $12 million for three years.

Other celebs who have endorsed Dior fragrances include Jude LawCharlize Theron and Natalie Portman, who appeared in a controversial topless ad last year.

R.Pattz is no stranger to Dior. He’s hit the red carpet in several different Dior Homme looks, including a tuxedo at this year’s Cannes Film Festival and jeans at the Teen Choice Awards.

Source: ToR

Jean-Stéphane Sauvaire, 'Mission: Blacklist' Director, Talks About ...

Transcript added - Video starts around 18:36 to 22:28 and then again at 24:00

You worked with Robert Pattinson? How was it to work with the star?
It seems at the same time that Rob Pattinson ... I was interested in Robert because the same, I think he has in real life, he has a great personality and that's why he's so famous today. That's why everybody likes him like this because he's so unique and I'm really interested working with this guy because... and I saw Cosmopolis for example, his last film, and I think he did a great performance, you know, he's amazing in the film, he's totally different as in real life, at the same time you believed his character. I mean he's amazing and the character he has to do in my film, in 'Mission Blacklist', it's a tough character, I mean it's not at all what we can imagine from Rob Pattinson, or what we know about this guy so it's gonna be really interesting I'm sure he's gonna be great because he's really intense and he has this ... I know that he is a great actor inside, I'm really excited in working with him on this film and we're gonna do the same, you know living in Iraq, doing some rehearsals and as it's based on a true story we're gonna work with Eric Maddox, who's the real person on which is based the story so it's gonna be interesting to mix work with as well Iraqi non (or known?) professional actors because the film is in Iraq, it () during the war, I want to, the same, you know, in being between fiction and documentary.

So you go on the lines, on the borderlines? You have no problem to go borderlines? You know to do, to shoot a movie in Iraq?
I think to do a good movie, to do a movie you need to take risks, if you know before anything, if you calculate everything ... we don't know how to do good movies so I think it's important to take risks, and try to find different ways of making films actually, not doing all the same, that's maybe a punk attitude as well but not doing as everybody's doing, same number of days of shooting, same coût?(cost in french), same kind of set, of (???). No, we have to try to change, it can be like doing a film with three people, something with like a 100 people in a coût?, whatever, I mean trying to imagine some different stuff, even different way of walking with the actors and different way of shooting the film, that's what really interest me. That's why I walked so long as an A.D (Assistant Director), as well as trying to (???). That's a French film but we can, it's not the same script so we have to find a way of doing the film differently, as any film, you know. Even on the way you shoot the film so going in Iraq for me it's really important because it's gonna be like so different shooting there as shooting in LA in a studio for example for the actors, I mean being there and understand how it was and meeting the Iraqis who are like unique and intense and great people and understand this culture and everything, I think it's part of the process.

at 23:55

It's alright to know some different worlds and different countries and meeting different people, for example on this film with Pattinson, you know I spent like 5 weeks in Iraq, living in Saddam Hussein palaces and when I was there I say 'wow'. I mean that's why I really love making movies, you know. How could I have been sleeping in Saddam Hussein's palace if I was not director, if I wasn't working on this film. I would have never been maybe to Iraq and it was great to be there and to understand the Iraqis and to meet the Iraqis.

Video: Source | Via

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2012

Rob at the LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala Honoring Ed Ruscha and Stanle...

ETA: Added tweets, articles and videos at the bottom of the post

Rob at the LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala Honoring Ed Ruscha and Stanley Kubrick presented by Gucci 

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2012

New Rob, Kristen and Stephenie Meyer Interview With Gold Stars (Fra...

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

Translation

Q: What is it like to arrive at the end of Twilight?
Kristen Stewart: It's very strange. We know there are plenty of people that we will never see again, it's a bit like the end of high school. It was great, but something new is waiting for us, perhaps something even bigger.
Stephenie Meyer: No, that I do not believe it. (laughs) I just hope that the fans will love the end as they liked the first four films. Personally, I was eager to see what would give Bella as a vampire. Kristen is great, the scenes are really cool.
KS: I also can not wait for it to happen. Twilight vampires are truly unique. When we are transformed, everything is amplified when, as humans, we already have special abilities, they are exacerbated.
Robert Pattinson: I'm very happy, not that it stops, but that it is reaching the end. I remember when we shot the first movie, we were all stressed out by the idea that there would be no success and that we wouldn't shoot more of the saga. Then we saw the popularity it has suscited and the fan support has never dried up, even after four films. It is an extraordinary adventure that we have experienced, I am happy to be a part of it.

Q: What will you miss?
KS: Probably the fans, they were passionate, they have supported us all these years. There are very few films that generate much enthusiasm from the public. It's amazing to live such a phenomenon.

Q: What you liked the most?
SM: See Kristen, Rob, Taylor, Mackenzie and all of the others given life to my characters.
KS: I love my character Bella, the way it is, it evolves. She is the coolest girl in the saga.

Q: The relationship between Bella and Edward changed radically in the last film, can you tell us?
RP: Edward has always been surprised by the attitude of Bella for the first four movies ! Is he more surprised now that this she is a vampire? I'm not sure. What changes the most is that they are now equal. he should no longer protect her all the time, she won't be able to die. On the other hand, it is a newborn, she is fierce and can kill anyone if she can not control it. Edward will need to help her and teach her how to act a vampire. They will get closer as a couple. They know they will now be able to spend eternity together ... Finally, if the Volturi permit it.
KS: They will form a true couple. Bella transformation may be what dedicated their union, even more than marriage. The presence of Renesmee will also make them evolve at once. They are parents, and given the speed at which their daughter grows up, they will quickly take over their duty.
SM: Bella and Edward love their daughter, but everyone is wary of her. It affects the look they have towards her. Did they create a monster hiding behind the face of an angel?
Scans | Translation

Rob's Short Interview With Notas Para Ti (Translation)

Translation of Rob's interview
What do you like most about Edward?
He’s very passionate and honest. I’d love to love like that; Bella is everything to him. I have not fallen as hard as Edward does.

What do you not like about him?
He acts without thinking, and I’m not going to deny that I tend to do that too. I’ll miss being a vampire, because I do relate to Edward, and I know many people don’t believe it but I do like the character.

Who did you get along with the most during filming? With whom did you feel like you had the most chemistry?
We all got along famously, nobody isolated, everybody hung out together. I don’t think anyone hates me.

What’s your favorite Twilight movie?
I love BD1, the wedding was spectacular. Seeing Kristen dressed like a bride was like being in a dream.

And a short mention from Mackenzie's interview
How was your relationship with Rob, Kristen and Taylor?
They’re great people, they’re playful and fun. Rob was like a dad, taking care of me on set. Taylor made me laugh a lot and we played football on set. But who I really had a good time with was with Kristen. One time we got in trouble with our director Bill because we were chatting and we didn’t realize that people were waiting for us to shoot a scene. They were all sweet but they swear a lot.

Check all scans and the translation of Kristen and Mackenzie's interviews at the source

ROB ON TV

November 5 - Los Angeles Jimmy Kimmel Live
November 7 - New York City The Today Show
November 8 - New York City - Live With Kelly & Michael
November 8 - New York City - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon
November 9 - Los Angeles - The Ellen Show (taping on Nov/5)

SCHEDULE

November 1 - Los Angeles - 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' LA Press Day 
November 12 - Los Angeles - 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' LA Premiere
November 14 - London - 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' London Premiere
November 15 - Madrid - 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Madrid Premiere
November 16 - Berlin - 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Berlin Premiere

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service