The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Viggo Mortenson is another hunky man.....both of them in a movie together.....the screen will sizzle!!

Robert Pattinson to Present at the 70th Golden Globe Awards   

Robert Pattinson will be presenting at the 70th Golden Globe Awards. The awards will take place Sunday, January 13, at the International Ballroom of the Beverly Hilton, in Beverly Hills, California.

hj002

Adele, Taylor Swift, Robert Pattinson, Megan Fox, Rosario Dawson, Jeremy Irons, Jessica Alba, Lucy Liu and Dennis Quaid have been added to the roster of presenters for the 70th Golden Globe Awards. They join previously announced George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Jennifer Garner , Debra Messing, Kerry Washington, Nathan Fillion, Jason Statham, Jennifer Lopez, Kristen Wiig, Jeremy Renner, Amanda Seyfried and Will Ferrell in the all-star group that will grace the stage of the International Ballroom of the Beverly Hilton.

International superstar Adele, a multi-Grammy and Brit Awards winner, has been nominated for the Golden Globes as composer and performer of the song “Skyfall”, theme of the eponymous James Bond movie. Pop-country superstar Taylor Swift has been nominated in the Best Somg category for “Safe and Sound”, from Hunger Games. Robert Pattinson, star of the Twilight franchise, is currently working on director Jean-Stephane Sauvaire’s war drama Operation Blacklist. Megan Fox is currently on screens in Judd Apatow‘s This is 40.Rosario Dawson is the star of director Danny Boyle‘s upcoming movie Trance.Irons, a two-time Golden Globe Award winner and four-time Golden Globe Award nominee, is the star of the drama series The Borgias and will be seen on the big screen, in February, in director Richard LaGravenese’s Beautiful Creatures.

Source

Source: ToR

Robert Pattinson’s Maps to the Stars on ION Cinema’s Top 100 Most A...

Posted by Claire at 17:31 Jan102013

robert_pattinson_et_david_cronenberg_905705808_north_545x

8. Maps to the Stars – Dir. David Cronenberg

Why This Makes the Top 10: While it may not have been to everyone’s taste, Cronenberg’s 2012 pairing with Robert Pattinson, Cosmopolis, was odd, and more often that not, interesting. But it’s their next collaboration that really has our dander up, Maps to the Stars, scripted by Bruce Wagner (husband of Rebecca de Mornay) and set to star Pattinson, Viggo Mortenson and Rachel Weisz. Described as an acerbic and complex satire of Hollywood, but not along the lines of Altman’s The Player, assures Cronenberg, we’re excited about the simplistically cryptic description of the script as “very extreme.” Set to be the Canadian native’s first film shot on US soil (with Said Ben Said producing), production is set to start in May, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to see the finished product.

The Gist: While the synopsis is being kept under wraps, Cronenberg comments, “Hollywood is a world that is seductive and repellent at the same time, and it is the combination of the two that makes it so potent. I won’t fall back on some clichés or simplistic sloganeering, because the culture and what it reveals about Western culture and the rest of the world is very complex.”

source via

Source: RobertPattinsonUK

HQ pics of Robert Pattinson at the Golden Globes   

pattinsonlife

More after the jump

SUNDAY, JANUARY 13, 2013

The 70th Annual Golden Globes Awards

All pictures, videos, tweets, livestreams and more will be posted here. Live updates on twitter.

Source: RPL

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

HQ pics of Robert Pattinson at the Golden Globes presenting  

PATTINSONLIFEGG-1 (2)

Source

HQ pics of Robert Pattinson at the Golden Globes After Party  

PATTINSONLIFEGG-2 (14)

More after the jump!

New Robert Pattinson red carpet interview at the Golden Globes with Pro Sieben   

Rob’s red carpet interview with Pro Sieben. Talks The Rover, preparing for the Golden Globes

transcript of the interview- McAvoyDi

Q:Are you going to Australia.
R:Yeah, in a few days.
Q:Can you tell me a little bit about it?
R:It’s set 20 years in the future,in Australia. Basically,I’m an American whose brothers is in a criminal gang in Australia.Guy P’s character kinda kidnaps me to try and find my brother. Other than that it’s really complicated.But it’s cool.It’s really fun.
Q:How do you prepare for a night like this?You presented at the Oscars,you present tonight,how do you prepare for it?
R:You can’t. It’s impossible. I’m always so nervous. Up until I get out of the car I’m so nervous.
Q:Whats going through your head.
R:Now I’m alright.
Q:Why(he’s nervous)?
R: I have no idea. It’s weird I’m not very good… I’m not good with people.
Q about crazy Twi carpets, if it’s a different feeling standing next to Glenn Close.
R: No, it’s amazing.You feel a lot of responsibility as well.”

Source Via | Youtube

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service