The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 31118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rosa - you are a veritable goldmine of information!

What he said in the above article must be true for all famous people.  It must be hard to trust why a person is befriending you.  There's nothing worse than being used!

Yes, he's typecast now as Edward.  But just the fact that he already seems to have grown so far beyond that role hopefully people won't be seeing 17 year old Edward for long.  Edward provided a wonderful springboard to fame.

I'm with you Rosa.  I certainly don't find it romantic to end up in a retirement home.  I love being around people of all ages.  It's what keeps life interesting.  And I want to stay in my own home as long as God allows.
It kind of hit me out of the blue. Jacob Jankowski. Have you seen Water for Elephants?
I haven't seen it yet Pei, but I did read the book.

Hello, Rosa. Hi, Caramella.

I have seen Water for Elephants at the movie theatre. And I have read the book beforehand. There is a little post of mine in Pat's thread "Water for Elephants--Your Reviews." Your comments on it would be very much appreciated.  :)

Good for him. I love to see famous people use their power of fame to help others.

The Cosmopolis website is pretty cool.  Take a look.

http://www.cosmopolisthefilm.com/

yes it is really good and i must say quite different
that's what I thought meenakshi

The director did "Crash". That was an excellent movie!! It had fabulous performances by all the principal actors. Wow! He was able to get the best performance out of all of them in my opinion.

Now I'm really looking forward to this movie!

I never liked that movie.  But I agree about the performances.  The acting in that movie was exceptional.  It did win the academy award in 2004.
i have not seen it yet, though i have it on tape.  i know it was very popular and did win the oscar.  what didn't you like about it?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service