The Twilight Saga

I thought that it would be nice to have a place to post anything relating to Robert Pattinson without worry of crossing the boundaries of the discussion.  Feel free to add anything that you think might be of interest to other fans.

Tags: Pattinson, Robert

Views: 30839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one of his old music buddies, huh?
Remember last year when he said he traveled across the country.  He followed this guy to each venue he was playing at.
oh really, that was the guy huh?  is that his buddy from the UK or just an artist he likes?
Sam Bradley is from London and is the same age as Rob.  They refer to each other as age old friends and schoolmates.  I'm not sure how they struck up a friendship because I know that Sam lived all over the world while growing up.  He did have that song on the Twilight sound track that he co-wrote with Rob, "Never Think".
right....for some reason, i thought only rob wrote that song.  when i heard sam bradley sing in that clip you posted, i could hear the style of that song was like never think and the style of singing sounds like rob's too.  i wonder who influences who most?
That's a good question Pat.  But I guess it helps explain and friendship and the support that Rob shows to Sam.

Check out the Cosmopolis set in Toronto.

the guy who made the clip needs a steady cam.  i couldnt' find rob in it.  were you able to find him?
I don't think that he's in it!  I think that it was more about showing the location.
oh, ok.  thanks.

no I couldnt Ither

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service