The Twilight Saga

You can be a char from the book or you can make your own. I hope you enjoy.

Name:

Planet:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Tags: host

Views: 385

Replies to This Discussion

((We're gonna miss you soooo much Sara :( :'( I hope you change your mind. We're here for you :( love you ))
(Totally! I miss her so much :( )
(keep role playing. since Sara's not here and Nelly disappeared. i guess Alexis and Sam can follow Nix, maybe even Dean?)
NAME: STAR MYSTERY NICK NAME :STAR

PLANET: BLUE PALNET

APPEARANCE: TALL, ATHLETIC LOOKING, LONG BLUE-DARK HAIR, DARK BLUE EYES

PERSONALITY: A MYSTERIOUS LOOKING GIRL, WITH DETERMINED LOOK, LIKE TO DO THINGS THAT MAKE HER ADREDELINE RUSH, LIVES WITH HER MOM AND DAD AND WITH 2 BROTHERS

HISTORY: CAME FROM BLUE PALNET WHICH WAS DULL, SHE CAME TO EARTH TO SEE THE NEW BODIES, SHE LIVES IN THE BODY OF JANE WHO IS 17 YEARS OLD BEEN LIVING IN THAT BODY FOR 13 YAERS. LOVES LIVING IN CALI SHES HAS VISITED EVERY CITY WITHIN LIMIT.
( Hi guys! I am SO sorry I dissappeared! I'm back, but I have a new face ( not literally, its just a figure of speech ). Some problems came up with the site...... and I was temporarily unable to sign in. But I'm back, but with a new profile. Its still me though! Do you think I can carry on...?!? )
(God I miss this roleplay :( hey Nelly welcome back! I'd love to carry on too but lets wait for Isis ok? :) )
( I missed this too, but I kept forgetting to come find it! Okay, lets just hope Isis hurrys xD )
ISIS! Hello! Haven't spoken to you in ages!
Isis! Nelly! I missss you guys :D happy new year by the way ;)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I've been good! I missed you guys too!
Lol, what have you guys been up to? I can't even remember what was going on on here!
Same here, exams almost everyday! -.- teachers don't get that we have a life hehe

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service