The Twilight Saga

Hello, So i just wanted to get opinions on this...Here is the story...Even sense Twilight when the perfect Edward Cullen came to place. He stared at Bella and Talk to her and wanted to get closer to her. In my imput i think that is really romantic, but everyone that i talked to said its just plain creepy...For other examples he watches her sleep, and never leaves her side. I LOVE that...once again i asked people what they thought...and they said its creepy! like i dont want someone watching me sleep? I always say to my friends "Where is my Edward?" and they all give me a look, like 'You actually want someone that creepy?' Of Course! He has that irresistible personality too him...i would deffiently want someone who acts like that. Oh! i almost forgot, another example is when he would die cause he thought she died (New Moon) i thought that was adorable how much he would do for her, but of course no one agreed with me on that. Am i the only one who thinks he is a total romantic or something? ****COMMENT!!!!*********

Views: 656

Replies to This Discussion

welcomee! xo

I'm with you.  I'd want a man like that.  It IS weird that he'd watch me sleep, but that shows he'd be watching over me and making sure I was at peace.  Edward is a total romantic.  I wish all men were like him.  Where's my Edward at?

MY POINT <3333 OMG! I would love having my love be right there as i sleep! and even if he did sleep i bet he would be right there still! WHERE IS MY EDWARD? Guys need to start being more like him...

Totally agreeable, right!

Right

Deffiently, love!

totally!!

i totally agree, its not just u, all my friends are exactly the same way, but there up to a point with me. that its a cool saga, but harry potter is better, and i love harry potter but twilight is so much better hands down! and i am exactly the same way with you, i absolutely am always saying things like where's my Edward, and stuff like that. 

Awww thats cute

Just as many other people who commented I find Edward's actions very romantic. Even though he listened to Bella as she slept that is very cute because it shows how eager he is to know what she is thinking. I mean that he can't listen to her thoughts so there is no he would be able to know how her feelings are for him and if Bella's sleep talking can help him then this is more then romantic. Also as you said his personality is way to irresistible so, for me anything he does is is none other than romantic. Also creepy wouldn't be defined as wanting someone to come close to you or protecting you from harm's way or loving someone so much that he'd be willing to die. In short, you are not the only one who believes that he is the most romantic guy ever. Plus as another said I also wish there are men like him who would be willing and he have feelings for me that can be not equal to but can be a good enough competition for what Edward can do. He is the most lovable thing ever and as much as I would love to talk about him I just don't have time. And again don't let others divert your opinion for him since I desperately agree with you.

I agree

I think he's really romantic. he's so sweet and protective. I mean, watching her sleep is just that he wants to spend every moment with her, right? I think that's lovely. I mean it, like, totally.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service