The Twilight Saga

Hey guys! Ok so this story is about Bella. About 4 months after she went cliff diving, and Alice never saw her jump. Edward hasn't returned and things aren't getting any better, not even with Jake around. She decides to leave for Jacksonville, but on the way there something happens that changes her life completely.

There are chapter links, so i suggest you use them. There may be a lot of Random Chat inbetween chapters. And if its not on that page, go to the next, or the one before that. Its most likely on that one.

PG-13....Just to be safe:)

-------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Pages-----------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2- Accident
Chapter 3: Savior

Chapter 4- The Angel
Chapter 5- Realization
Chapter 6- Dream
Chapter 7- Decision
Chapter 8- Vampire
Chapter 9- A dream come true
Chapter 10- Questions
Chapter 11- Moving
Chapter 12: The meaning of words.

(Part 1) Chapter 13: Visions
( Part 2) Chapter 13: Suprise Me
Chapter 14: DeeDee
Chapter 15: Shopping

Chapter 16: I love you

Chapter 17: Complications

Chapter 18: She's dead

Chapter 19: Aftershock

Chapter 20: Pain
Chapter 21: Visitors
Chapter 22: Heartbreak

Chapter 23: Headache
Chapter 24: Plans

Chapter 25: Life or death
Chapter 26: Tricked
Chapter 27: Intruder

Chapter 28: The Truth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Banners~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preface:
Edward has been gone for months. He wasn't coming back. and i wasn't going to sit around and wait, waste away. I had to leave. Everything. everything.

Chapter 1- Goodbyes
Life had become too painful. I had given up hope long ago of Edward coming back for me. 3 months had passed and things weren’t getting any better. Even my best friend Jacob had lost hope in me. Every night I would lie in my bed, clutching my chest so it wouldn’t fall to pieces. I would lie like that all night, protecting my broken heart.

School would pass by in a flurry, a blur but still long torture. I would sit in class spacing off, while the teachers tried to get my attention. But nothing could bring me back to reality, I was far too gone into my love, my life. It felt like life had come to an end.
Despite Charlie’s protesting I had decided to leave for Jacksonville. This may be one way, If I wanted to try to get any better.

“Bella, I know things are hard, now, but I’m sure they’ll get better.” Charlie pleaded.

“Charlie, I know what’s best for me. And staying here in Forks is certainly not going to help.” We had had this conversation many times before, but now was the time I planned on leaving, driving all the way to Jacksonville.

We were by the front door, my suitcases in my hand. Charlie gripped the end of one, an attempt to pull me back. “Please Bells.” He pleaded again with sorrow filled eyes. “Don’t leave me again.”

As he said that it only made me want to run into his arms and comfort him. But this was my life at stake and I needed to do what was best for me.

“No Charlie, I’m not leaving you, just doing what’s best for me.” And with tear filled eyes I ran to my car. God….. All I ever did was cry these days.
I pulled open the car door with such force I was afraid it would come off its hinges. I hopped into the truck and slammed the rusty door shut.

As the car rumbled to life I chanced a glance back to the house. I saw Charlie Peering out the window with tears rolling down his face. I shook my head trying to remember this is what is best, this is what is best. With that I threw my suitcases into the backseat and backed out of the driveway.

Views: 2307

Replies to This Discussion

LOL!
NOPe... No where to be found
there we go!!
Hahaha!
Okay, as much as I adore Adam and his total romanticness, I want Edward to come back. Bella--I mean Becca doesn't need another vampire in her life and if Edward did return and saw Bella with Adam and didn't know she had memory loss, it would kinda be like where she found out Jake was a werewolf. A little hypocritical because she left because of him (even though he left first) and then hooked up with Adam. *shakes head* Eddie boy needs to come back and save Bella from marrying someone that is the main cause she's feeling guilty all the time. Anyways, can't wait for the next chappy Abbie.
Well I do like Adam as well.... And I do see what ur talkin bout, but haha look i just posted a chappir from eddies POV and im adding more!!
Awesome. Can't wait, Abbie
Thanks Brie!
When we were far enough away from the house that no one would hear Jazz spoke, feeling my panic. "What happened?"

"I can't see Bella." His look was disapproving but he knew there was something more.

"She has disappeared. I looked for her to see what Edward's reaction to the blow up had been, What the effect would be on the future, and I couldn't based myself of off him, he was too confused. So I looked for her. But I can't find her. I look and all I see is black. Nothing else." I felt the panic grow before it subsided. "Thanks."

"Are you Sure?" He knew what this could mean as well as I. But we couldn't make such conclusions so far.

"Yes. I was flipping through visions, but I have nothing on her." Then I thought back to the frenzy. I HAD seen a bit from Bella, before I had changed it immediately to look for Edward's immediate future. "I saw Bella, and her wallet. But I ignored the visions. Trying to keep my promise."

Jasper's eyes widened before he controlled his expression.

"What exactly did you see?"

"Umm. First, her wallet going under the seat of her truck. Flying, like it had been flung. Then her face as she closed her eyes to go to sleep. That's it." His eyes widened, and he voiced what he thought this time.

"Could she have...?"

I shook my head. "She didn't look in pain... or not more than the pain I have seen on her face on the visions I couldn't filter out these last few months. She was just closing her eyes like she was going to sleep. Just that. She didn't... she couldn't. Besides, she probably doesn't have anything planned, so that's why I'm not seeing her." I tried to comfort my self. HE nodded along with me. We didn't want to consider the unimaginable.

"Will you tell the others...?"

I shook my head, the least we needed now was for them to worry. There wasn't much to worry about anyway. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"What about Edward?"

"Worse. He'll criticize me for not keeping my promise then he'll rip my head off when he sees Bella is fine." I hoped reverently at least

"I would never let him do that." Jasper said but I knew he understood where I was coming from. "so this is something between you and me. Just what we needed to separate the family even more, a secret."

Chapter 18:
Edwards POV

"Edward!" Alice exclaimed. I shook my head, doing my best to ignore her. I didn't want to talk to anyone these days, I was an empty shell without my Bella. Most of the time I would sit in my room, allowing the gnawing pain to eat me alive. In some ways I critized the decision to return back home. But having people around me was doing little to affect my mood.

"Go away Alice." I said, doing my best to sound blank. I didn't want anyone to know the amount of pain I was in.

"Edward, please listen to me." Alice begged from the door. I sighed.

"What Is it Alice?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"It's Bella." She started. I cringed at her name. I still loved her, with all my heart. But I had to keep reminding myself to let her live a human life. But the longer I waited the more the lines became blurred. And I had a feeling Alice was going to completely break that line.

"What about Bella?" I snapped, wanting to get off this subject.

"I- I- can't see her." She stuttered. I turned to face her, more annoyed then ever.

"Of course you can't see her Alice-" She cut me off.

"No Edward! I mean I can't see her at all. Not her future, nothing! Everything is black!"

"What?!" I roared. "Alice what do you mean? Is she- is she..." I gulped. Alice wimpered and put her face in her hands.

"I should have told you sooner. But I thought maybe she was just sleeping but, it hasnt returned." She mumbled into her hands.

"Maybe, Maybe something else happened. . ." I started running around the room, grabbing things I might need.

"Edward where are you going?"

"Out. To Forks. If she's there, I'm going to come back. I'll call you." I yelled over my shoulder as I raced to the front door.

I was sprinting, not even bothering to get into my car. I figured this might've been faster. The wind blew in my face and whistled in my ears. Faster. I thought to myself. Faster.

"Are you happy?" Charlie Bellowed at me. "She's gone! Without a trace! And it's your fault!" I winced, his words stung. But I knew they were true. "They found her car but thats it. Her wallet and everything inside. She was in a major crash, and you know what they told me? That she was most likely dead. Dead!" He yelled, then sat on the couch and started crying. I didnt dare go over there, I thought it would be better if I kept my distance.

"Charlie I-" But he cut me off.

"I think it would be better if you just left. Go. Go!" He yelled and started to get up. I put out my hands.

"I'm sorry." I said as I walked out the door. But as he slammed the door I didnt intend on leaving. Instead I climbed up the house in order to get to Bella's window. I gently lifted it up, it was open. There was no sound as I landed on the wood. I walked over to where I had her birthday gifts hidden, under her floorboard. I gathered them in my arms and inhaled Bella's scent. My throat tingled but that was nothing compared to the pain in my cold, unmoving heart. Forever to be still. I sat there for a while, just sitting. Nothing more. Like I have been for some time now.

Then I heard Charlies heavy footsteps, sluggishly moving forom step to step. I put everything back under the floorboard and jumped out the window. Without a second thought I started running, to no where in particular, I needed to let go. I thought back to the day I thought Bella would die. The pain I felt, and how I knew it was my fault if she did. I chuckled without humor. That was exactly how I felt now, except intensified.

Intensified beyond words. I felt the tearless sobs coming. I could cry all I wanted, I knew it would never bring her back. But I knew I had to go back home, they were the only people; if anyone else could help ease the pain.

"Alice." I called. I gently shut the door until I heard the small 'click'.
OMG!!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!!! COMPLETELY!! CLIFFIE!!! Scary cliffy!! ALICE!! tell me what abbie will write!! (sends hypnotic waves out) and the squirming begins :)
Hahaha Angg :D I'll be writing more today! :D
Aww More soon? :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service