The Twilight Saga

Jason and Autumn cannot stand each other.  They can't be alone in the same room for more than five minutes before they start screaming at each other.  But one day, in the middle of a fight, they started making out.  It's been a few weeks and they think they have feelings for each other, but they can still barely stand each other.

Jason; Lexi.

Autumn; Me.

Lexi and Derrek are best friends, and Derrek imprinted on Lexi when he was sixteen.  But Lexi has a boyfriend.  A boyfriend who hits her.  She hasn't told Derrek, but he has his suspicions.

Lexi : Lexi.

Derrek : Me. 

I will allow other people to join when I feel like more people are needed.

Views: 934

Replies to This Discussion

I love it! do you want to start or do you want me to?

Can you?  I have to go do the dishes quickly, but if you don't want to, that's fine.

Of course :). Just a heads up,i'm a little rusty lol

I know the feeling!  Aha, i'm sure you'll do fine.(:

Thanks, i hope you like it :)

I do!  Aha.

Jason finished getting dressed and headed down stairs for some food, instead he found the last person he wanted to see in his Kitchen. His sister was there too. His sisters best friend was the one person he could not stand. she was annoying and thought she knew him and what was best for everyone "Ugh, i suddenly just lost my appetite" he said shooting  glare in Autumns direction.

Lexi was in the shower, standing under the steaming hot water, she tried to push the pain away, to forget that he had broken his promises once again and ht her. She really thought this time was different, everything was going so well. Then she dropped his glass of tea and he lost it. taking a shuddering breath, she finished and got out and got ready so she could meet Derrek for their day together.

Autumn saw Jason walk in and though she ignored it, she knew it was there, the little flutter of her heart.  "It's like, you walk into a room, and all of a sudden, all happiness is gone," she said, and looked at him.  Autumn couldn't stand Jason.  She had no idea why though.  It was just, every little thing he did annoyed her.  She shook her head and looked away.

Derrek stepped onto Lexi's porch and knocked at the door.  He had a rose in his hand that he had picked on the way here.  She was actually suppose to meet him at his house, but he wanted to surprise her.  She seemed so down lately, he hated it.  He just wanted to see her smile.  He sighed and ran his hand through his messy hair.

Jason snorted 'Oh yes, because are just pure freking sun shine" he said and rolled his eyes. He walked around her but not before he gave her a once over glance. Even though he hated her, he was still a guy and her body was just amazing, totally drool worthy. But even her body and pretty face could help her with her personality. 

Lexi heard a knock at the door, running down the stairs, then realizing that was a bad idea when her side protested she slowed to a walk. Looking through the shades she saw it was Derrek, she was instantly in a good mood. Swinging the door open she smiled at him "Hey,  thought i was supposed to go to your house?" she said and stepped aside to let him in

Autumn rolled her eyes.  "I am, thank you for noticing," she said, giving him the most fake smile she could.  She turned her attention back to Jason's sister, but it was hard when she felt him walk behind her.  She shook her head, mostly disgust.  And a little annoyance.  She ran her hand through her hair, moving the bangs out of her face.

Derrek grinned when he saw her.  "Yeah, but I decided to surprise you," he said.  "This is for you," he said softly, and handed her the rose.  "But don't prick your finger on a thorn," he smiled softly at her.  "Nice hair," he said and smirked.  It was still messy, and wet.  He assumed she had been in the shower.

Jason rolled his eyes "Why are you even here?," he asked as he headed to the fridge to grab some juice. Today he was taking his sister to the mall. Not that he wanted to but because he had a car , she didnt and he broke crew few the other night so he had to take her so she wouldnt tell his parents 

Lexi smiled and shut the door. " I hate surprises, but i liked this surprise" she said and winked at him. Taking it she closed her eyes and smelled it "Thank you, its beautiful" she said, careful to avoid the thorns. She laughed and posed "Thanks, its my new style, i look hot huh" she said making a duck face 

Autumn smirked.  "You're taking us to the mall, remember?" She said tilting her head to the side slightly, as if she was an innocent little girl.  She smirked and took a drink of the soda she had infront of her.  She tapped her fingers on the table as she watched the look on his face.

Derrek laughed.  "Oh, you always look hot," he winked and reached over to mess up her hair more.  "So Lexi, what shall we do on this fine day?" He grinned and looked at her.  He loved spending time with her.  Probably because she was his entire world.  But he would never tell her that.  She had a boy.  But she didn't seem too happy with him.  So maybe he would take a chance.  Maybe.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service