The Twilight Saga

Jason and Autumn cannot stand each other.  They can't be alone in the same room for more than five minutes before they start screaming at each other.  But one day, in the middle of a fight, they started making out.  It's been a few weeks and they think they have feelings for each other, but they can still barely stand each other.

Jason; Lexi.

Autumn; Me.

Lexi and Derrek are best friends, and Derrek imprinted on Lexi when he was sixteen.  But Lexi has a boyfriend.  A boyfriend who hits her.  She hasn't told Derrek, but he has his suspicions.

Lexi : Lexi.

Derrek : Me. 

I will allow other people to join when I feel like more people are needed.

Views: 934

Replies to This Discussion

Autumn smiled widely at him. She didn't say anything, she was comfortable in this silence. She could look at him forever. She rested her forehead against his and closed her eyes. She never wanted to move from this spot. She was about to lean in to kiss him again, until the door opened and Jason's sister walked in.

Derrek smiled. "You're so gorgeous," he whispered and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her onto his lap and looked up at her. She had the face that you could never get tired looking out. She had gorgeous, big brown eyes, and soft hair that fell right past her shoulders. And her lips were perfect. He could kiss them all day.

Jason closed his eyes and just sat there with his forehead resting against hers, he was leaning n to kiss her, his lips had just made contact with his when the door burst open and his little sister comes barreling through the door "Oh crap" he said when she saw them 

Lexi smiled up at him "You know i have heard that before but when ever i hear you say it, its like the first time, you make me feel like i am" she said and placed her hand on his cheek, slowly moving her thumb across his cheek. "I love you' she said and kissed him 

Autumn quickly got off of Jason's lap and stared at his sister, and then at Jason, then back up at her. She was in shock. She had no idea what to say. What can you say to somone that walked in on you kissing the one person you're suppose to hate most? She bit her lip and reached for his hand for some sort of comfort.

Derrek smiled widely. "Well, you are," he whispered and smiled. He held her hips close to him. "I love you too," he said and kissed her back when she kissed him. He leaned against the head board of the bed and pulled her onto his lap. He smiled against her lips.

Jason looked at Sara his sister and sighed, he got up and grabbed Autumns hand, his sister has always been one to be dramatic, and by the look of her face now, she was going to do just that. "Look Sara get over it, it not that big of a deal, we like each other, we are dating, ok thats it" he said to her 

Lexi grinned and kissed him, one hand in his hair the other over his heart, pulling away "why are you always so hot?" she asked then giggled "I mean not hot as in like looks, although you are kinda hot" she said and winked at him "but  mean as in like body temperature, not that i am complaining, im always cold so you warm me up" she said and wigged closer to him 

Autumn shot Sara an apologetic look. "I'm sorry," she mouthed and looked up at Jason. She intertwined their fingers together and looked down at her feet. She could tell Sara was mad at her and Jason. She bit her bottom lip roughly.

Derrek frowned slightly at the question. "I don't know," he said, hating that he lied to her. He wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her forehead. He shut his eyes and rested his forehead against the top of her head. He didn't know if he should tell her. He didn't want too so soon in their relationship.

Jason looked at his sister and rolled his eyes "Sara calm down, ts what we want and if you were truly Autumns friend you would accept this, us" he said and raised their hands  up and kissed her hand. "ok so we didnt start off like most people do, but i mean come on look at Autumn shes a weirdo" he said jokingly and winked at Autumn

Lexi shrugged and leaned into him, resting her head on  his shoulder  and closing her eyes "Well  i like it," she said and kissed his chest. She smiled and wrapped her arms tightly around him. They have always been close, never had any secrets between them and that was one of the things that she loved most about their relationship 

Autumn smiled softly at Jason. "Yeah, I'm the weirdo," she said sarcastically. "But you're the freak," she said and smiled at him and squeezed his hand. She then looked at Sara. "It was just as weird for us," she said softly and looked up at Jason again. Was it going to be like this for everyone? She bit her lip softly.

Derrek smiled and held her close, stroking her hair. He wanted to tell her, but he didn't know how she's react to everything. He didn't want to lose her. He sighed and looked down at her. She looked so content right there in his arms. He looked up at the ceiling as he thought. He continued stroking her hair as he thought about the pros and cons of telling her.

Jason laughed and nodded "Your right but you like it" he said and leaned over and kissed her cheek, looking back at his sister he had to laugh at the look of confusion and disgust on her face, he knew that she would eventually get over it, so he wasnt worried about it, he was worried about Autumn and her relationship with her

Lexi smiled up at him and reached her hand up and started drawing lazy circles on his chest, she loved just being here with him, just the two of them. closing her eyes again she sighed and began to slowly drift off to sleep, she loved when people played wth her hair 

Autumn watched as Sara stomped off and Autumn frowned. That was her best friend. And her best friend hated her right now. She didn't look at Jason. She just looked down, trying not to cry. She wouldn't leave Jason because Sara wanted her too. But she didn't want to lose Sara as a friend either. She ran her hand through her hair.

Derrek looked as she slowly started to drift off. He smiled and closed his eyes. He slowly started to drift off also. He dreamed about Lexi seeing him as a wolf and her freaking out and never wanted to see him again.

Jason looked at his sister retreating forum, shaking his head he turned to autumn and pulled her into his arms and held her tight kissing the top of her hair "Its going to be ok, she will learn to accept us, i promise" he said calmly. He knew that this had to be hard for her right now

Lexi fell asleep in Derreks arms, it was the best sleep she had ever got, she was having a dream of their future together, and she liked the road they went down. When Derrek started to move around and mumble in his sleep she woke up and realized that he was saying her name, placing her hands on his cheeks and said "Derrek, its ok i'm right here, its ok" she repeated untll he opened his eyes

Autumn buried her face in his chest and frowned. "She hates me," she said and wrapped her arms tightly around Jason's waist. She wanted to stay in the comfort of his arms for the rest of his life, but she knew she couldn't. She looked up at him and bit her lip.

Derrek opened his eyes and looked up at her. He was breathing heavily. He pulled her into his arms and sat up. "I'm sorry," he murmured. He looked at her and pecked her lips once. "Just a nightmare," he said softly.

Jason pulled back to look at her "No sweetie she doesnt hate you, she just needs time to process whats going on" He told her and kissed her forehead and pulled her back into the circle of his arms 

Lexi frowned at him but went willingly into his arms "Its ok but do you want to talk about t? you seemed pretty messed up about what ever it was" she said after he kissed her "was i in it?" she asked softly 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service