The Twilight Saga

Jason and Autumn cannot stand each other.  They can't be alone in the same room for more than five minutes before they start screaming at each other.  But one day, in the middle of a fight, they started making out.  It's been a few weeks and they think they have feelings for each other, but they can still barely stand each other.

Jason; Lexi.

Autumn; Me.

Lexi and Derrek are best friends, and Derrek imprinted on Lexi when he was sixteen.  But Lexi has a boyfriend.  A boyfriend who hits her.  She hasn't told Derrek, but he has his suspicions.

Lexi : Lexi.

Derrek : Me. 

I will allow other people to join when I feel like more people are needed.

Views: 981

Replies to This Discussion

Jason moved in front of her and placed his fingers under her chin, he gently guided her face up to meet his eyes. "I shouldnt have said that, i was out of line" he told her truthfully, giving her a small smile he said "If it makes you feel any better, i lied i have no plans tonight" he said still looking down at her. he wiped away the remaning tears "im sorry" he said and kissed her cheek

Lexi looked up at hm and gave him her brightest smile "No nothing is wrong, just my friend, umm needs to talk to me and it caught me off guard," she said and willed her hands to stop shaking, taking a deep breath she said "Go inside, i will be right behind you" she said, her phone rang again, this time she answered it. Beofore she could finish getting 'Hey Babe' out, he was yelling through the phone at her

Autumn looked at him after he kissed her cheek.  She didn't know what she was doing when she reached over and tangled her fingers in his shirt, and pulled him to her, and pressed her lips against his.  She had no idea what she was doing.  They were suppose to hate each other.  But she kissed him.

Derrek heard her boyfriend screaming through the phone.  He felt immediately protective over her.  He reached over and grabbed her phone, and hung up on him.  "What is that about?" He said and raised his eyebrows, holding the phone out in front of him.

Jason was shocked when she kissed but, but not for long. Her lps were soft and swollen from crying. he gave her soft sweet kisses. he placed one hand on her cheek and on on her lower back and brought her closer to him. She was so tiny compared to him, so soft and sweet. He hated her but he did not hate kissing her. Talk about confusing 

Lexi opened her mouth to say something but before she could Derrek had her phone and had hung up on her boyfriend she looked at him with wide scared eyes "Oh my gosh, no Why did you do that?!" she said and tried to reach for phone "He is going to be so mad, you just made it so much worse!" she said and reached again when her phone started ringing again "Please Derrek just gve me the phone, let me handle this" she said in a shaky voice "Please"

Autumn moved her hands from his shirt to his hair.  She wrapped one arm around his neck, and the other one in his hair.  Why was she kissing him?  She would admit, it wasn't bad at all.  He was so gentle, as if he was afraid to hurt her.  She finally pulled away, her face was red.  She just stared at him, unaware of what to say to him.  She bit her lip.

Derrek shook his head.  "No, Lexi, tell me what is going on," he said.  His voice cracked a little.  He felt like he would start crying.  He couldn't stand seeing her like this.  She was so scared.  He clicked deny when her phone started ringing again.  "Lexi, I can protect you, just tell me what is happening," he said and looked at her, making direct eye contact.

Jason,actually smiled at her, she had such a pretty face. he ran his thumb across her bottom lip. chuckling lightly he said "If this is how i am going to get treated, maybe  should make you cry more often" he said teasingly "you are a good kisser" he said which only made her turn redder which he strangely found adorable 

Lexi shook her head and leaned up against his car for support. this was going to be so bad. She couldnt tell Derrek what was happening, she knew that she should but when she opened her mouth to say something nothing came out. Tears escaped her eyes "i cant tell you, and i dont need you to protect me" she said looking down at her now trembling hands to avoid looking at him

Autumn shook her head and pulled away from him, standing up quickly.  "No, no, no," she said fast.  "No, this isn't us.  No.  We hate each other.  We do not kiss," she said.  "Not matter how good it was," she muttered to herself.  "No.  This never happened," she said, shaking her head, and placed her hand on her forehead.  She couldn't believe that she had kissed him.

Derrek took a step towards her and took her in his arms.  "Lexi, please.  I'm your best friend.  It kills me seeing you like this," he said and looked at her again.  He cupped her face and wiped away her tears.  "Please tell me.  I can keep you safe," he said and stared into her eyes.  He wanted to kiss her, but no was definitely not the time.

Jason at her and the way she was acting and he suddenly realized why he ddnt like her. he nodded shaking his head "Your right, this isnt us, we do hate eachother, this never happened nor will it ever happen agan" he said giving her a look of hatred and walked away. "if your not in the car when i leave then your beng left behind" he said over his shoulder 

Lexi hugged him tight, she always felt safe and loved while in his embrace. he was her bestfriend and she always told him everything, even the thngs that he didnt want to know. But she just couldnt tell him,, she couldnt admit it.she just shook her head and held him tighter and cried harder "I cant, im sorry" she mumbled against his chest 

Autumn nodded as he walked away.  But she couldn't get rid of this feeling that she wanted more.  She just shook her head.  She used a store window while walking towards his car to fix her make up.  She sighed and got into the backseat of his car, and glanced at him once, then out the window.  She didn't know what to say.

Derrek sighed.  He stroked her hair while she was crying.  He felt like he wanted to cry.  He pulled away enough to look at her face.  "Lexi..does he hurt you?" He asked.  "Like, physically hurt you?" He asked and stared at her.  Hoping that she would say no, but he needed to know the truth.

jason sighed as he walked back to his car, his lips were still tingling from that kiss. He didnt know what had happened but she just looked so sad  and hurt that he just wanted to comfort her, now he couldnt understand why. he popped a breath mint in his mouth and tried to forget about it.

Lexi looked up at him, his eyes watery but his jaw set n a hard line.from the look on his face, she knew that she already knew what was gong on. All she could do was look up at him she really couldnt tell him, she knew what he would do to him and she was scared. Her boyfriend said if she told anyone, she would regret it. "Please just drop it, i'm fine" she said pulling away from him and wiping her tears 

Autumn looked out the window the entire time.  Which was weird, because her and Jason would be fighting any other time.  She sighed and leaned her head against the window.  He pulled up to the mall, and parked, and she got out quickly, not even glancing at him.

Derrek felt himself start to shake. "No, it's not fine, don't you dare try and defend him," he said and shook his head.  "I'm taking you home," he said and opened the door for her again.  He planned on showing her boyfriend a nice lesson.  He shook his head.  He couldn't believe that someone could hurt Lexi, ever.

Jason felt like he should make a comment about how ugly her clothes are, or how her har looks like crap but honestly neither of those were true, her clothes looked good on her and her hair was perfect. It shouldnt be so hard to find something he didnt like about her right now, he doesnt it all the time, but when he needs to be angry and hate her, he cant find anythng to hate! It was going to be a long day.

Lexi looked at him pleadingly "Please derrek, just dont do anything." she said as he stood above her waiting for her to get insde the car "You have to trust me, im ok. really" He just kept staring at her, she felt her self starting to cry again she she looked away from him "Let me deal with this, i'm a big girl Derrek" She said n a voice barley above a whisper 

I'm sorry, I passed out!

Autumn sighed.  She tried not to look at Jason.  She couldn't bring herself too.  How could she have kissed the one person she's suppose hate?  She shook her head.  She excused herself to the bathroom, and looked at herself in the mirror.  She looked at her lips, the same lips that had been pressed against Jason's no less than thirty minutes ago.  She shook her head and walked out of the bathroom.

Derrek shook his head.  "Lexi, this isn't something you should have to deal with.  Guys don't hit girls," he said and looked at her.  "Lexi, you're my best friend, I will never let anyone hurt you," he said.  Well, actually he was her soulmate, but he couldn't tell her that, especially not now.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service