The Twilight Saga

Jason and Autumn cannot stand each other.  They can't be alone in the same room for more than five minutes before they start screaming at each other.  But one day, in the middle of a fight, they started making out.  It's been a few weeks and they think they have feelings for each other, but they can still barely stand each other.

Jason; Lexi.

Autumn; Me.

Lexi and Derrek are best friends, and Derrek imprinted on Lexi when he was sixteen.  But Lexi has a boyfriend.  A boyfriend who hits her.  She hasn't told Derrek, but he has his suspicions.

Lexi : Lexi.

Derrek : Me. 

I will allow other people to join when I feel like more people are needed.

Views: 931

Replies to This Discussion

Autumn shook her head. "Oh, poor Jason couldn't carry a couple bags of clothes," said and pinched his cheek. She smirked and leaned back in her seat again.

Derek smiled softly at her. "I won't ever let anyone hurt me or you ever again," he said softly. And just held her close and and stroked her hair, sitting in the silence, which was nice.

Jason grumbled "I Hate you, i hope you know that" He said and looked at her, his eyes seeming to focus on her lips longer then they should have, What was wrong with him?

Lexi nodded "its not me, i'm worried about, its you" she said and then felt all hs muscles "Although you seem to have gotten more muscles and taller then the last time i saw you" she said and placed her hand on him tummy "Dang, i need to start working out like you" she sad and smiled at him

Autumn laughed. "Trust me, that feeling is mutual," she shook her head and looked out the window while he drove. Was is her imagination playing tricks on her, or did he stare at her lips when he glanced back at her? She shrugged it off as her mind playing tricks.

Derrek laughed. "I heard chicks dig abs," he laughed and looked at her. "We should become one of those people that work out all the time and are like, 100% muscle," he laughed and looked at her, hoping to see her atleast smile.

Jason shook hs head but he felt a smile creep up on his face, but he quickly forced i away, he didnt smile with her around, it was just against nature. He kept his eyes on the road but keep looking at her from the corner of his eye, she really a pretty girl, and he hated that he noticed it.

Lexi laughed softly, wiping the last of her tears away "Yeah chicks totally dig abs" she said and ran her hand over his. "You should just walk around with no shirt on, you would definitely have all them girls after you" she said  "Oh yeah we should do that,i  need to start working out, i'm so weak" she said and smiled a little 

Autumn smirked and watched out the window again as he drove back to his house. She was staying over that night, much to his objections. She smirked and looked over at him as he pulled into the drive way. His sister was the first one out, leaving the two of them in the car for a few awkward moments.

Derrek laughed. "You may be weak, but atleast you got the looks going for you," he laughed. "And the brains," he grinned. He loved joking around with her. Mostly because of her perfect laugh. He smiled over at her. Wanting to kiss her, but deciding not to.

Jason sat there not sure what to do, so he did want he always did, what they always did. "Ok you can get out of my car now, its going to take me forever to get your stench out of it" he said and grined and he opened his own door

Lexi giggle "i dont know why you dont have a girlfriend yet, you are so sweet, and funny and umm oh yeah totally gorgeous!" she said and winked at him "Plus you always know what to say to make someone feel better, and you brighten their day with just a smile" she said looking at him 

Autumn shook her head.  "I'm pretty sure that stench is you," she sad and got out of his car quickly, walking into his house.  She headed towards to get something to drink, and checked the time.  It was 6:30.  She then went up towards his sisters room.

Derrek smiled.  There was a simple reason why he was single, but he couldn't tell her.  He sighed.  "How about some breakfast now?" He said and moved some hair out of her face, and smiled widely at her.

Jason laughed and rolled hs eyes "What ever!" he said and saw that they left all of their bags in his car. Sighing he took the bags insde and up to his sisters room. "I'm coming in, yall better have clothes on!' he yelled when he was out side the door, pushing his way in.

Lexi smiled and placed her hand on her stomach "i could eat" she said and laced her arm through his. "Thank you Derrek, you are the best, i dont deserve you" she said and reached up to kiss hs cheek.

Autumn heard him open the door.  Autumn was sitting on the bed.  She had wiped all her make off and she was wearing her PJ's now.  "Just set them down," she said.  Just waiting for him to make some remark about how horrible she looked without being all dressed fancy.

Derrek blushed when she kissed his cheek, but he turned his head away before she could see.  He walked to the entrance of the restaurant, and opened the door, letting her in first.

Jason dropped the bags, and snorted "i'm not some type of servant..." he began to say then looked up at autumn and staopped talking, she had no make up but she still looked beautiful . He was staring at her, clearing his throat he said "Umm nce face" 

Lexi smiled and when to fnd them a place to sit, she choose a booth n the back next to the music box. sitting she pulled her hair into a bun. she sat side ways in the booth and pulled her knees up to her chest waiting for Derrek to sit. 

Autumn rolled her eyes.  "Wow, nice," she said and shook her head.  She moved a strand of hair out of her hair, and she looked up at him.  She couldn't help but remember the feeling of those lips pressed against hers.  She shook her head and looked away from him.

Derrek sat across from her and smiled at her.  He looked out the window on the side of them, and watched the cars drive by until the waitress came over to give them their menus.  He looked over at Lexi and smiled.

Jason laughed and walked out the door "I meant it n a good way" he said and winked at her over his shoulder as he went down stairs to get some food and watch a movie. 

Lexi smiled at him and played with the salt and pepper shakers. She ordered pancakes, eggs and bacon and sausage. then she looked at Derrek. "Im sorry i runed our day,  didnt mean too. I know you have been busy lately and we hardly get to see each other" she sad 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service