The Twilight Saga

Everybody This Is The Story Of Safae Cullen and she is busy with school so i will post her story’s !!!

I’m Her Best Friend for those who dont now XD

*SEQUEL to Rising Sun* Renesmee and Jacob are finally back from their honeymoon, but just when they think life would be just 'as boring as usual',surprises twist the direction of their lives!

Chapter One

"Jake," I mumbled groggily," Are we there yet?" I asked. I heard him chuckle.

"Just a couple more minutes," he reassured me.

"Couldn't they find any tickets to Port Angeles instead of Seattle?" I asked rhetorically, getting back to sleep when I smelled something…" Jacob?"

"Yeah?" I could hear him eat. I rolled my eyes mentally.

"What are you eating?" I asked; I didn't think I'd smelled this scent before.

"Hot dogs. Why?" I opened my eyes to see him driving our new blue convertible- a gift from Em and Rose- with one hand and stuffing his face with the other.

"They actually smell good," I commented, surprised. He stopped chewing.

"Who are you and what did you do to my wife?" he asked. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Give me some," I demanded. He looked at me like I had grown a second head.

"No," he simply answered, getting back to eating. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm hungry, Jacob." My tone was angry. Why wasn't he giving me food?

"They put some eggs for you, too," he said, leaning down and getting the lunch box they'd packed for us, fast enough that he wouldn't bump into another car on the highway.

I opened the lunch box and grabbed a boiled egg. But I just didn't feel like eating eggs. Why wouldn't he understand?

Tears were forming in my eyes," Jacob!" I whined," I want to eat hot dogs! I don't want to eat eggs!"

"Nessie?" His tone was serious," Are you crying because I won't let you have some hot dogs? Which is, by the way, because of your reaction to this kind of food." He was astonished.

"Yes!" I kept crying. He had a dumbfounded expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" he asked, as if cautious.

"I. Want. Some. Hot dogs!" I growled. Did I really growl at Jake? Oh my God… tears got back again."I'm so sorry!" He pressed his palm over my forehead.

"Jeeze, Ness! What the Hell is wrong with you?" he asked, I shrugged," Here," he handed me a sandwich," Don't blame it on me when you throw up," he muttered.

"Thanks!" I grinned and ate it.

It tasted so different than last time…so delicious.

Esme really knew how to cook.

"We're here," he announced. His tone didn't come back to normal.

He got out of the car and opened the door for me, held my hand and led me to the mansion. I'd missed my family so much; I hadn't seen them in a whole month!

They were all waiting at the door, but without Carlisle and Esme or Alice and Rose. I was confused; it was sunny. They were all sparkling under the rays of the sun that very rarely hit Washington.

"Hey!" I greeted them. Momma was the first to pull me in a hug.

"I've missed you so much," she whispered in my ear. I hugged her back just as urgently.

"I've missed you, too." Next was Daddy.

"Hey," he breathed in my ear." What's going on?" he suddenly asked.

Nothing that you should know about.

He shuddered and I chuckled.

"Nessie?" Jasper called, his face unreadable.

Before I could respond, Emmett spoke," I'm hugging her first!" he demanded as he ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. Then, all of a sudden he did a thing that he hadn't done since I was a kid. He lifted me up in his arms and swayed me around. I giggled hard but then felt my stomach protest.

"Em?" I managed to choke." Put me down…" Before I throw up. Please.

"Nope!" He kept swaying me.

"Emmett!" I held my stomach.

"Jeeze, Nessie! Way to kill the fun," he laughed as he put me down. I sighed in relief; that disgusting feeling was gone.

"Yes, Jazz?" I answered. He came and hugged me, too.

"Nothing; I just missed you so much." Hmm…

"Where're Alice and Rose?" I suddenly asked. He pulled away from our hug and shrugged. I looked at Daddy questioningly.

"Surprise shopping trip," he explained, shrugging, too.

"Do you want to see your cottage now or would you like to wait for Carlisle and Esme to come back from their hunting trip?" Momma asked me and Jake.

"I guess we could wait, go to La Push or something, 'Kay, Ness?" Jake suggested. I nodded eagerly; I'd missed everyone there, too.

Momma kissed my cheek," Don't be late," she whispered in my ear. I smiled and waved them all Goodbye.

We decided to run our way there; we haven't run in a while. Plus, Jake hasn't phased in a whole month.

I ran along the huge russet wolf that is, in some weird way, now my husband. But the way there just seemed too long; I was getting tired even before I could see the small houses in the horizon.

That's what I get for not running. I felt a little jealous of Jake; there he was, running like he's just breathing…so normal…so natural.

I snorted; I was a freakin' half-vampire. Vampires don't lose their fitness. It must be my human half. Ugh.

In about half an hour, we were at La Push. Jake phased back and pulled on his pair of designer jeans- Alice threw all his other jeans.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder," Welcome back, Mrs. Black." He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him.

" Did I tell you that I love you, Mr. Black?" I asked, kissing him.

"I guess you'd have to remind me," he said between kisses.

"You came all the way here to do this?" We heard Seth's amused voice say from behind. I chuckled and turned around.

"Hey, Uncle Seth." Charlie and Sue's wedding was two weeks ago, we missed it.

"Hey, Ness." He turned his head to Jake," Hey, Mr. Alpha. I can see you finally phased," he commented.

"Where's Amy?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Spending quality time with her family." He sighed." A lot has changed." He and Jake exchanged a meaningful look. Wolf stuff.

"I guess we can talk about that while patrolling," Jake broke the silence," Are the rest at Sam's?" he asked. Seth nodded.

"Yeah," he said. We went then to Sam and Emily's small but beautiful house.

"Nessie!" Emily exclaimed as we entered.

"Hey, Emily," I said breathlessly; I was exhausted by then.

"Sit down; you look exhausted," she pushed Paul from the couch.

"Hey!" he objected.

"Food's ready," she said kindly. That was all it took to get him to run to the kitchen. We rolled our eyes. Jake and Sam were busy talking about the whole last month. Apparently, nothing had happened. Good.

"There's no food in there!" We heard Paul from the kitchen, we all laughed.

"Seriously, Paul, when would you stop believing that?" Rachel asked rhetorically then noticed me on the couch.

"Hey, sis." I grinned.

"Hey, Rachel. How've you been?" I asked, shifting my weight on the couch to face her while Emily went to actually prepare the food.

"I'm good," she said," How was your honeymoon?" she asked, her grin getting wider. I chuckled.

"Amazing," I said, winking at her." Malaysia is overwhelming."

"Yeah, I bet."

I must've fallen asleep on the comfy couch because the next thing I felt was Jacob's hand stroking my hair.

"Nessie?" he said, waking me up." Do you want to go home? I can visit Billy alone, you know," he mumbled. I opened my eyes to find it was dark already.

"No, I'm fine. I was just a little tired…"I mumbled," I want to go to Billy!" He chuckled at my eagerness.

"Sure, sure. Come on." He helped me up and we waved Sam and Emily goodbye. Wow. I must've been asleep for a long time because no one else was there.

We walked our way there to Billy's.

"Looks like the old man is awake," Jake commented, glancing at his watch. It was midnight. "And watching TV, too," he said as we got closer to the door, hearing.

"I didn't know Billy watched Desperate Housewives." Jacob snorted.

"Wow," he said, unlocking the door.

But, to both our surprises, it wasn't Billy watching TV. It was Rebecca.

"Rebecca?" Jake called as we entered, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Hey, Jake," she said, looking at us," Hey, Nessie." I nodded in her direction, while Jacob went to her side and hugged her quickly.

"Why are you here? I mean, it's not like I don't like it but-" she cut me off.

"We're getting a divorce." Our eyes widened.

"WHAT?" Jacob exclaimed," W-What happened?" It seemed to shake him for a minute. I got to the living room and sat on the edge of the couch.

"I don't want to talk about it," she whispered, looking at the TV," Not now anyways."

"Did he hurt you?" he asked through gritted teeth.

"No! It's not like that…Look, Jake, now is really not the time." He sighed and kissed her forehead.

"Is Billy asleep?" he asked. She nodded.

"Yeah; about half an hour ago," she said.

"Okay. I'll see you later. Now I have to go home; I need to patrol; I'm already late," he said, getting off the couch.

"Patrol?" we both froze on our way to the door. Damn! She knows nothing about this!

"Uh-" he hesitated. I rolled my eyes.

"He calls checking out the new closets patrolling. Men," I sighed mentally in relief, while Jacob was fighting a laugh. I held his hand.

Don't ruin it!

He kept his face straight, Sam style, and nodded in agreement. She chuckled.

"Tell me about it."

We left right then.

"That was close," I sighed, "'I need to patrol'?" I quoted, raising an eyebrow at him. He smiled apologetically.

"I'm not used to being around people who know nothing. Even Charlie knows!" he whispered as we started walking towards the woods. I groaned.

"We're running our way home?"

"Yeah," it sounded more like a question; I never complained about running.

"I'm tired!"

"Ness, you slept six hours there! You can't be tired!" I sighed.

"Okay," I muttered grudgingly. He held me shoulders.

"Are you sick?" he asked then seemed to remember something," Damn! You haven't hunted in a month! I should've known!"

Weird; I'm not thirsty.

"Maybe…" I mumbled. He sighed.

"We'll hunt first thing in the morning, 'Kay?" I nodded," Let's go home." He held me up bridal style. I giggled.

"Okay."

I loved the feeling of the wind through my curls and the musky scent of the woods and Jacob. I leaned more on his chest and closed my eyes, enjoying my time.

"Here we are," he said gently, helping me on my feet.

We stood in front of the massive cottage that I had seen a month ago, in my wedding. Thank God, the walls weren't cream; I hated that color when I saw it was the color of my room in Volterra. I shuddered at the memory.

"Renesmee!" I heard Esme say. I smiled at her and hugged her, followed by Carlisle.

"Hey," I said, she hugged Jake, too.

"I've missed you two!" she commented. We chuckled.

"Come on, let's show you around the house," Carlisle said, gesturing towards the door.

The first room, the one that held the ceremony, was the living room. The furnishing was modern; there were a couch, a loveseat and a chair, all bright red, contrasting with the off-white walls. In the middle of the room was a huge LCD TV, surrounded by pictures of both my family and Jake's. Our family now.

The second room, the bigger one that held the reception was the master bedroom. The bed was huge and golden-plated. There was a huge photo of both of us in the wedding while eating the cake, right above the bed. Jake found it funny then to paint my cheek with chocolate. It wasn't that much of a deal with me but it was definitely a Kodak moment.

The carpets were purple, going perfectly with the walls. From the master bedroom, you could go to our closet, a massive one indeed, with all the designer clothes you could ever imagine. You could go to the main bathroom, too.

And, and that was Emmett's little touch, there was another floor upstairs with three rooms; one guest room and two empty rooms. I wondered why but let it drop. Plus a kitchen.

"Wow, guys, it's perfect!" I exclaimed, hugging both of them." Thank you!" They chuckled and hugged me back.

"You're welcome sweetie."

"Thanks Esme, Carlisle," Jacob said," This is too much."

"Nothing is too much for Nessie," Carlisle said, rubbing my back. I smiled.

"I think we should go now," Esme said, holding Carlisle's hand and kissing my forehead." Goodnight!" They said as they got out, shutting the door behind them.

"Can you believe it? It's our house! Just you and me…" I mumbled as I got into the main bedroom and threw myself on the bed, taking off my shoes.

"It's still hard to believe," he agreed as he got beside me and kissed my cheek. I hopped on my knees and held his face between my hands.

"I love you, Jake," I whispered," Now, go patrol because I wanna sleep!" He chuckled.

"Kicking me out already?" I laughed and pushed him.

"Come on! The sooner you go the sooner you come!"

I woke up the next day at several calls.

"Nessie!" I heard Alice's high-pitched voice call from outside. I groaned but remembered that I'd missed her, too. So I reluctantly sat up, noticing a snoring but peaceful Jacob beside me, not bothering to pull the covers in the first place. I walked on my tiptoes to my closet, careful not to wake him up and grabbed a white skirt and a red tank top; no one was going to see me here, being in winter didn't matter anymore. Except that I felt cold. For the first time in her life, Renesmee Carlie Black felt cold. Weird.

I grabbed a white jacket anyways and slid into a pair of flats, going to the living room, where Alice was waiting patiently, flipping through a magazine that she closed as soon as she heard me coming. What was that about?

"Good morning," she said, turning around and pulling me into a very tight hug," I missed you," she said in a child-like voice. I sighed.

"I missed you, too! Now you know how I feel when Jasper takes you on long honeymoons." She chuckled and nodded.

That was when I heard Jacob mumble something angrily. I could hear him get dressed and he came out, his face wet.

"'Mornin', Ness. 'Mornin', Shorty," he said, going towards the door." Gonna be back at 4! Work!" he explained before he rushed outside. I blinked twice before I smiled; Jacob would always be Jacob.

Today was his first day at his garage. He was supposed to work from 10 to 3:30 and then someone else would take the night shift. I wanted to go with him but he'd told me that the first day would be all arrangements and boring stuff and that he would take me tomorrow to watch him work; I hadn't seen him work on cars for a lot of time.

Before I could even get back to Alice, I heard my phone vibrate on the nightstand. I went and grabbed it. Text message.

Sorry we didn't go hunting today. Just don't go alone. Love You.

"Nessie!" Alice demanded my attention," Where're the clothes I got you for the honeymoon?" she asked.

"Um-Uh- Well, most of them were kinda destroyed anyways so I just left them there." Her eyes widened.

"How could you? They're French!" she paused a second," Jacob Black is a dead man," she sneered. I chuckled.

"What were you shopping for yesterday anyway?" I asked casually, heading towards the kitchen as she followed.

"Stuff," she simply replied. I rolled my eyes as I opened the fridge, grabbing a bar of chocolate.

"Oh, I didn't know! Of course they're stuff, Alice! Aren't we done with the surprises anyways?" I asked. She smiled angelically.

"You'll know soon enough," she said. I sighed.

"Who else knows?" I asked, eating the chocolate. Ugh; what was that? I glanced at its name. Galaxy. Weird; I'd always loved that.

Jeeze.

I really need to hunt.

I left the chocolate at the table and saw Alice roll her eyes.

"Only Rose." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Daddy doesn't know?" That would be weirder than ever.

"Nope; I want to see the look on his face when he knows!" She was beaming like a child with candy," For real, I mean." I smiled." Come on, let's get to the mansion!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the woods." Can you walk your way there?" she asked. I looked at her like she was speaking Chinese.

"Duh!" She smiled.

"Okay, then, let's get moving."

We were walking exceptionally slow today; like a running human. I didn't object though.

We were there in 10 minutes.

"Nessie!" Rosalie said, running towards me." I missed you!"

"I missed you, too, Rose." She pulled away. "Rose?" I called, whispering.

"Yes?"

"What's the thing that Alice wouldn't let me know about?" I asked, giving her the best puppy eyes I could muster. She beamed.

"I can't tell you," she said, still smiling." But you'll know in-" Alice cut her off.

"ROSALIE!" she yelled. I sighed.

"Okay, okay. I won't ask," I glanced around me," Now where're the rest?" I asked, watching the empty house. Well, I couldn't hear them either.

"Hunting. And Esme is gardening in the garden," Rose answered. I shrugged.

"When are they coming back?"

"Just in time," Alice answered, rolling her eyes. Just in time for what? I huffed; they wouldn't tell me.

"Let's get inside," Rose suggested, exchanging a meaningful glance with Alice. I rolled my eyes and got to the living room, flipping through the channels on TV when I suddenly felt a lump in my throat. Uh-oh.

I thought I heard some voices nearby but I couldn't stop and listen; I rushed to the bathroom, which door was open. Jeeze! Couldn't they warn me?

I threw up in the toilet and I felt a cold hand hold my hair. I looked up and found out it was Daddy, the fastest of them all.

I finished after I got everything that I'd eaten yesterday and this morning. I got up, panting and washed my mouth. Wow; they had my toothbrush, too. I'm gonna kill you, Mary Alice Brandon!

I brushed my teeth and sat down on the floor, exhausted.

"Alice!" Daddy called, sitting down beside me," Did you know this would happen?" he asked, not taking his eyes off my face, concerned. "Stop singing in your head!" he yelled at her. Momma was there in a second, handing me a glass of water. I drank it as Daddy continued glaring at Alice.

What was wrong with me? I didn't throw up yesterday, though I'd eaten hot dogs.

"Impossible," Daddy breathed. What? What's impossible?

"Not impossible, Edward," Rosalie replied. I looked at Daddy's face. He was frozen, concentrating really hard on something. Then his face cracked into a half-smile and he looked at me. I was giving him one of the 'What the Hell' looks.

"Someone care explain what the Hell is going on here?" Momma's patience was up.

"I thought I was the only one here! What's wrong?" Emmett asked, irritated.

"Nothing's wrong," Daddy answered," Renesmee's-" Alice cut him off.

"Pregnant!" Alice announced. I froze along with the others, except Daddy, Alice and Rose.

I was what?

Pregnant?

Like…

Oh my God.

I'm pregnant!

"Don't mess with me, Alice. Really?" I asked, trying to wrap my mind around it.

"Yes!" she confirmed, hopping.

"Oh my God, Renesmee!" Momma exclaimed." This is great!" Her face was the happiest that I'd ever seen, even happier than my wedding day.

Emmett whimpered," I'm too young to be a great-uncle!" he complained. I chuckled.

"Seth would be, too," I replied. Pregnant? Wow." I have to call Jacob!" I decided, trying my best not to…squeal.

"Sure," Daddy said, kissing my forehead. I could tell he was happy.

But I so had to see the look on Jacob's face!

"Momma!"I called and grabbed her hand," We're going to Port Angeles!" She smiled at my enthusiasm. I was going to tell her to get the camera but decided against it; my gift was better than any video camera ever invented.

We took my new blue Porsche and I drove. Momma rolled her eyes at my speed.

"Can you believe it?" I said, focusing on the road as the wind flew through my hair," I mean, I knew this was going to happen but now it's real it's just…wow." I whispered the last part, smiling.

I was going to have a baby!

It doesn't even sound real.

"It is real. Oh God," she paused," I look too young to be a grandmother." Then she laughed a bell-like laugh," Renee is going to be a great-grandmother and she thinks you're six!" I rolled my eyes but I grimaced.

Grandma Renee was the one person of my family that I don't know at all. She knows she has a granddaughter but she thinks we're in Canada. We haven't seen her, not while I'm alive. I really wanted to meet her and get to know her. But Daddy and Carlisle said it would be best if she sees me when I'm actually the age I look. I sighed; still about 10 years to go. Maybe even 11.

"This way?" I asked Momma as we entered Port Angeles. She nodded.

"Keep going then turn to the left," she instructed. I did as she said." Here it is," she pointed at the only garage there. I parked the car in the nearest spot and got out, along with Momma.

I was getting more nervous and excited with every step I took.

I was going to tell Jacob.

Views: 121

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter Seven

Renesmee Cullen

Jacob was reluctant to have me go to the mansion with Frederick around, especially after I'd told him about our heartbeats being tempting for him and all. I almost regretted telling him that. Almost.

I wore the first rain coat that I'm actually wearing for the rain; I usually wore them for the 'facade', I never felt the cold. But, apparently, now I did. Jacob was waiting for me at the door, only wearing his T-shirt and designer jeans. Now if you look at us together nothing would make sense anymore. Complete opposites.

Summer and winter.

Vampire and werewolf. Okay, so half-vampire. Big deal.

Not that I minded any of it. I didn't at all, really. As soon as I was by his side he wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded. He surprised me by picking me up bridal style. I gasped but chuckled when I recovered.

"Impatient a little, are we?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I really meant it when I said no running," he said and it was my turn to roll my eyes. But I understood. I didn't want to risk anything either.

We had two minutes of werewolf-in-human-form running to get to the mansion. I remembered something on our way there.

"Hey, Jake?" I called.

"Hmm?" he answered.

"We didn't tell Charlie," I pointed out. He frowned.

"We didn't?" he mumbled, "Well, I guess we can go to Forks soon. Wouldn't want him to hear about it from the old man, right?" he said. I nodded.

Momma was waiting for us, along with Alice and Rose, in the backyard, the three of tem rolling their eyes at our sight. We just glared playfully like the little kids we are. Jacob put me down and I hugged Momma. I hadn't seen her in a while.

"Ready to go shopping, Nessie?" Alice asked and I pulled away from Momma's hug. What? SHOPPING? Now? "You did agree to go shopping today after lunch. And you two smell like food." No matter how clean you are, nothing escaped vampire senses.

"Oh," Jacob said and kissed my cheek," Well, I'll see you later. Take your time. Love you," he said and rushed inside. Momma muffled her laughter and I just wished glares could do some serious physical pain because he was taking the chance and I was giving him some death glares as he ran upstairs.

Stupid, overprotective, chance-taking werewolf of a husband.

Jacob Black

I let out a sigh of relief as I entered Carlisle's study, where Emmett, Jasper, Edward, Doc and Frederick were. Thank God for listening for my prayers. I loathed the idea of having her near him. Edward glanced at my direction and nodded, as if telling me he didn't like the idea either, even if all of us were there.

Psychic- that's his new name now- inhaled sharply as I entered, shocked by my scent though he did smell it that day in Volterra. Friday, November 20 is a bad day. Awful.

"Hello, Jacob," Carlisle greeted. Psychic looked at me and stretched a stone hand to shake mine. Fighting all my inner instincts to snap at him and rip his head off I shook his hand rather quickly, his sweet scent burning my nostrils already.

I was used to all the Cullens by now, maybe, just maybe, even the Denalis because they visited every year at Nessie's birthday. So I didn't feel the need to kill them. Sure, their scent was still so sickly sweet but I got used to it, like housewives get used to the scent of bleachers.

Uh- what was I exactly comparing them to?

Whatever.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Monsieur Black," he said and I bit back a snort. He turned to Carlisle when I didn't answer,"So I assume that it is acceptable for me to live around here?" he spoke. What. The. H*ll?

I stayed silent, Long, detailed explanation, Edward. I demanded with my thoughts and he nodded ever-so-slightly.

"Of course," Carlisle answered," But I would appreciate it if you stay away from human population for a while," he said," It's highly risky to be there alone." He glanced a quick glance to Jasper which I would have missed if I blinked." And, of course, now you know about our boundaries with La Push." H*ll yeah he must.

"Sans doute*," he answered which got me confused because this was apparently French. And French+Me=Nothing. But I guessed, as he nodded that it was something like 'Sure'.

And with that, he left. He just left. Like that.

As soon as he was out of hearing distance, I turned to Edward, confusion written all over my face.

"According to what he says-" What he says? Can't you freakin' read his mind? " He was thinking the exact words he was saying. Nothing more, nothing less. Which, if you ask me, is quite suspicious," he answered," However, he said that he left the Volturi and changed his diet into a vegetarian one, like us. But he hasn't been on it for long and he's finding it hard, so he came for help, to ask questions about it in general. And-" he sighed-" He's going to be staying, permenantly, as he said, here in Washington, just away from human population until he is in a better control of his thirst, which could take a long time," he finished.

Staying?

STAYING?

All what could pop into my head then were three things:

1- Nessie.

2- The kids.

3- The tribe.

And as if Jasper could read my mind as well, he spoke," We would make sure he isn't anywhere near Renesmee, especially while pregnant, without anyone around. And, as you've heard, he knows about the boundaries," he said," The Pack is free to do anything with him if he approaches it." Carlisle gave him a warning glare.

"Sure," I said," Just like anyone else." Any other leech.

"I still don't get it," Emmett said," It isn't Maths, he just stops hunting down humans and keep it to animals. How hard is that to comprehend?" he asked," Plus, why would he want to stay around? He knew what he wanted to know. Why not just leave?" Edward shrugged.

"We cannot tell him what to do," he said," Unfortuantely though."

Welcome to America, Psychic.

Renesmee Cullen

"Alice! Really!" I said," Just tell me!" I demanded. Mrs. Fortune-Teller just grinned triumphantly.

"Nope!" She said, popping the 'p'." I like a good surprise," she reasoned and I stopped mid-way in the mall.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me the gender of my babies," I demanded, crossing my arms over my chest, not really caring how we were both alone, Momma and Rose doing some 'stuff' at my house.

"Renesmee," she said sternly," You will know in time," she reasoned.

"Which is when?" I pushed, irritated. So I understood why they kept danger from me, wedding and birthdays plans from me.

But, this! "This is unbelievable."

She sighed," Can you just wait until we go home?" she asked," Please, Ness?" I grinned so wide that it hurt.

"Really?" I squealed and hugged her," Thanks, Alice!" She rolled her eyes.

"Come on," she urged and we entered another shop...This would never really end.

I just kept thinking about girls' names of Native American origin that I had Googled the other day. My absolute favorites were Aquene, meaning peace, and Eva, meaning the one who gives life. There was also, of a Spanish origin but I like it, Bonita, which meant pretty little one.

But I just let it drop until we get home so I could finally know if I even needed another name other than Sarah Rose Black. I just loved saying it.

We were done after two hours, a very short trip if you ask me. But she told me that Daddy and Grandpa told her not to make it too long, probably either overreacting as usual or just saving me. I would have to thank them anyways.

We were home in no time and now I was waiting for Jacob to make his appearance, he went to the Rez.

I was really going to know!

OMG !!

Jacob Black

The Sheraton hotel in Seattle, Brady thought, Apparently, her aunt married a rich man. He rolled his eyes mentally.

Please, Jake, Seth begged, Please let me go. Then he cursed my Alpha orders though I could hear him but I got used to that.

Sure, I thought, But I'm coming with you because, first, Leah wouldn't let you use her car, and, second, you wouldn't want to do something stupid. And third- He cut me off.

What again?

I know Seattle better than you; I've been there with the Cullens before. Yes, on shopping trips but at least I've been there.

Tomorrow morning then? He asked. I knew he couldn't wait but he had to.

First thing, I reassured, Would you cover for me, Embry? I asked the very silent Embry that I could only feel his presence.

Yeah, yeah. Sure thing. He thought. What's goin' on with Quil? He suddenly asked and we could all see, through his eyes, Quil sitting on the cliffs and throwing random rocks. That was what he usually did when something huge was on his mind.

Last time it was Claire's first day at school.

Embry nudged him with his nose in his shoulder, he glanced at him questioningly and he howled a howl that can only be interpreted as one thing: "Phase. Now."

He sighed but did as he was told.

Yeah? he thought. Is something up? he asked.

I told him about the Psychic thing and Amy's but switched to the worry about him. What was going on with him? Not another imprint problem. Please don't be another imprint problem; we've had enough of those.

He growled.

Sh*t the H*ll up; it IS a problem with Claire.

Claire?

What happened? Embry asked.

Did she tell you what she said she didn't want you to know? Brady asked and we were all shouting 'What's and 'Huh's. He just replayed what Claire had said to him on the beach yesterday.

No, Quil said, But it's killing me.

Why? I asked, trying to drag the thoughts out of his head, She has a right to keep things to herself, you know.

NOT when it's something bad, Jake. Definitely NOT. Quil thought and Seth was about to ask when we all saw his flashback.

Flashback( Quil's POV)

I went to pick my little Claire up from school but was three minutes late. I hoped she wasn't waiting for long. As soon as I turned the car towards her school, I found her, weirdly enough, waiting at the corner and not inside as usual. I was confused.

"Hey," she breathed as she shut the passenger door behind her, throwing her comparitively-huge backpack on the backseat.

"Hey..." I mumbled, trailing off." Had fun at school today?" I asked, forgetting for a second about her recently-weird behaviour.

She snorted," Fun? At school?" she asked," What century are you from?" I rolled my eyes and got back to driving. I noticed how she kept pulling the edges of her sleeves to her palm.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

She looked up at me and smiled, though I knew something was wrong with that smile. She always called me her personal lie-detector.

"No, I'm fine." Lie number one," I'm not cold." Now THAT was the truth. Something was wrong. Something was VERY wrong.

I didn't speak until we got to her house, I parked and turned in my seat to look at her.

"What's wrong, Claire?" I asked, concerned. She wasn't her usual light fun self recently, and now was the time to know why.

She glanced at her hands then looked at me straight in my eyes." Nothing," she reassuered. Lie number two. I sighed.

"You can tell me," I said," You know you can trust me with anything," I said. She nodded.

"I know, really," she said quickly," I trust you. You know that, Quil," she said and smiled again. And again I knew something was still wrong.

"Come on, Claire-Bear," I urged,"Maybe I can help." It's ridiculous knowing that something is bothering you and I can't fix it. Not if I don't know what's wrong.

"No," she breathed and snatched her backpack from the backseat quickly, turning to get out before I questioned her more. I grabbed her wrist quickly but not firmly before she turned. Before I could even say anything. She winced and I released her quickly, taking her small hand into mine and pushing her sleeve up and, sure enough, there was a bruise there. But I didn't cause it, I knew that because it looked a few hours old. She snatched her wrist away quickly and pulled the sleeve back down, acting like nothing had happened.

"See you tomorrow!" she said, her voice cracking as she made her way to her house, running.

What the H*ll?

End Flashback (And back to Jake's POV)

No one said anything for a while. Nothing.

See? Quil said. I'm phasing back, he announced and was gone in a second, along with Embry who went with him.

Wow.

Renesmee Cullen

Come home. Come home. Come home. Come home! I kept chanting in my head, calling for Jacob who arrived a second later, smiling as he saw me sitting on the porch.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked," It's cold," he pointed out. I raised my glove-covered hand and pointed at my coat.

"Waiting for you," I said and grinned widely." Guess what Alice is going to tell us now?" I asked. He frowned.

"What?" he asked.

"She's going to tell us the genders!" I squealed again." I'm going crazy with anticipation but I decided to wait for you so we could know together," I said. He stretched a hand for me and I picked it as he helped me on my feet and kissed my forehead.

"Well, now that you told me, I can't wait until we go inside either," he said and I could hear his heart pounding so loud in his chest.

I pushed the door open.

Here we go. (A/N: Soooo tempted to stop here and leave you with a cliffy but now I kinda believe in Karma, I'm not going to do that unless necessary- I don't want to find Cliffhangers in the stories I read lol)

"You two ready?" Momma asked as we went inside, biting her bottom lip with a huge grin on her face. We both nodded. She took my hand and I took Jacob's and we went upstairs, to the two empty rooms that weren't now empty. Alice stayed smiling along with Rose as we took in the scenery.

The first one on the right was painted bright pink, hearts and dolls were filling the whole room and one cute white-and-pink crib was set in the middle of the room, Empty picture frames all over the place, obviously for future photos.

The second one was light blue, the crib set in the same place as the first one but the decorations were different, several boyish toys; cars and stuff were everywhere- but not messy, just right. There was a photo album set beside the crib on a nightstand.

We both took in the scenery silently and then she closed the doors to reveal the writings they had on each; one in pink and one in blue.

Sarah Rose and Colby Thomas Black.

Can't wait to see what happens from this point onwards!  Could you perhapse post Rising Sun again too?  It is such a good story and I can't access it anymore.

yeah i will :D

xxSarah

-sighs-

want more...

:)

SPEGS

please keep me updated! thanks!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service