The Twilight Saga

Shooting Stars  (PG 13)

By; Luvme2day

ChApTeR OnE:  Teardrops…

“I can’t believe this!” I screamed. Tears ran down my face. Fast and hot.

“Stupid dirty liar!” I pushed passed him running out of the house.

“Bella wait!” He called after me.

I just kept running. I didn’t know where I was going but I didn’t care. He broke my heart. I trusted him and he broke my heart. I could feel it when I found out. I could feel the empty hole. I never felt anything like this before. I never felt so lost physically and emotionally. He’s gonna pay. Pay big time.

It was dark outside. They moon was whole above me and the stars twinkled. Why is it when I’m in pain the world isn’t?

I pushed through the trees not caring as blood trickled down my arms and legs. It was cold night and I was only wearing short shorts and a tank top. I had forgotten my jacket and cell phone at the jerks house. I couldn’t call my dad to pick me up. Where ever I was. I started to wander around blindly looking for a road. It was probably around 3:00 in the morning.

When I finally found one. I started walking. The cold air kind of felt good. My hair blew mindlessly through it. I breathed in. It still stung. He cheated on me with my best friend. I can’t believe Alice would do this. Alice Cullen of all people. I never should have trusted Jasper. I knew he was bad. Everyone told me he was bad news. But I didn’t care. I was in love with him. But now I know. He’s just like his sister Rosalie Hale. All snobby B’s.

As car pulled over beside me. A man in a black leather coat and blond hair tied up on a neck pony tail sat in the driver seat with a woman who had fiery red hair and crimson eyes. It was kind of strange. They both looked a lot alike with the paleness, blinding beauty and crimson eyes but yet different.

“Need a lift little girl?” When I heard that voice. It sent chills down my spine. His voice was deep. The kind that made you think that there was something wrong here.

I shook my head. “No.”

“I’m fine.”

I left it at that and kept walking down the road. The man was bad.  The car followed me about 20 meters. I stopped and it pulled up next to me again.

“Are you sure, sweet heart?” This time the woman spoke. There was no difference it there voices. They were both flat with no emotion attached to them. They sounded almost dead.

“I’m fine.” I said again. Quickening my pace.

But they still kept following me. That when I broke into a sprint down the road. I ran into something. Something cold and hard. I looked up to see the man.

“Hello, Bella. My name is James. I’m going to kill you.” He told me.

He then leaned in real close to my ear and whispered. “I’ll make it as painless as I can.” You could hear the smirk in his voice. The dead smirk.

My heart pumped with adrenaline. Fear washed over me. I tried not to show it. ‘Never show that you are afraid because fear is a weakness and anyone can sniff it out.’ My uncle once told me that. I didn’t believe him until now.

“Are you afraid, Bella?” James asked me.

I swallowed hard and shook my head. He circled me like he was looking for a right spot to start off. The I wondered where the woman was.

“Where’s the lady.” I asked him my voice shaky.

He looked at me still smiling and still circling me. “Oh, Victoria gone. She went to go get food for herself. I told you were mine.”

“Are you ready, Bella?”

“You smell appetizing.”

I took an unsteady breath. Was I really going to die like this? I figured differently though. Like I would die at the age of 91 sleeping in my bed. Not at 13 and in the middle of nowhere. I wasn’t really sure if the man would kill me. Most human boast about things they can’t even do. But when I looked at him deep flashing crimson eyes I knew this man meant business.

I saw him stop and smile again more profound now. He pounced at me and I shut my eyes tight not wanting to see him killing me. But then the seconds ticked by. 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds and then finally it reached 30 seconds. I swear he would have at least made me bleed by now. Well, bleed more that I already have.

I slightly opened my eyes. That’s when I saw him. He was as pale as James and Victoria, as beautiful as them. No, more. But his eyes weren’t red they were honey golden. It made my insides melt just to look at him. Who was he? This angel.

“Your safe now Bella.” He told me and I believed him. I believed him to the fullest.

I nodded at him. “Who are you?”

He smiled at me warmly. It sent shrills down my body. “I’m Edward Cullen.”

He looked at the ground and I followed his gaze. James lay there crippled. He almost looked dead. I think he was.

“You…You did that?” I asked in shock.

He grinned at me again. My heart skipped a beat. “Yeah.”

His face then turned consented. “Are you alright?” He asked eyeing my elbows and knee’s.

I nodded. “Just a couple of scrapes.”

After that everything went black. I could feel cool arms wrapped around me. I tried opening my eyes but they wouldn’t obey. It suddenly got cold. Colder than before. But I felt awkwardly safe.

“Edward.” I whispered.

“Shhh…” He told me.

“You’re tired. Sleep.”

And then I drowned in the current of exhaustion.

Twilight Breaking Dawn
http://twilightguide.com/

Tags: Alice, Bella, Cullen, Edward, Family, Friendship, Jasper, Love, Masen, Mcarthy, More…Shooting, Stars, Swan

Views: 1809

Replies to This Discussion

awesome chapter,keep writing please
The introduction of Stefan Salvatore was PRICELSS!! Definitely invoked a chuckle outta me... :-D
thank you...
Updating Soon...
yay!!! :D love this!!!!
me too it's the best story Plz keep me updated
OMG that's awesome! So is Jasper, Alice and Bella all human? I love your story it's great!!!!
i love your story when r u writin more?
Yea... thr all human. Execpt for Edward, Emmett and Rosalie. As you can see i mixed vampire diaries into this because of the new season and stuff so i can get more ideas... I'll be updating in about a week since school started it's kinda hard to update while doing homework... anywayz thx for reading.

~Luvme2day~Vannessa
Please read my new fan fic. "Distant Waves...Titanic (PG 13)"

HERES THE LINK:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/distant-wa...
AWWW i wanted to read more now
Aww I thought there was going to be at least a little more... I really like your story!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service