The Twilight Saga

A vampire war drives the vulturi to split the vampire race in half,This brought extreme conflict between the volturi members, this also lead to the Vultori spliting into two groups as well, Some vampires chose to follow Aro and Jane, and soon became known as the D.A.R.K, The few who followed Caius, Alec and a strong vampire name Lyzand became what is currently know as L.I.G.H.T, the war caused many vampires to die, soon both sides expanded and excepted other creatures, DARK taking anything that is demonic and is full of hate, LIGHT taking those who they can trust to fight to the death and stay loyal to them.

Years past and the war finally subsided, but things were far from over, Each side had lost almost everyone but their leaders, both needed time to recover. Lyzend fell in love with an elf women name Arawen, and soon they settled down and tried to live a normal life even though that a vampire and a elf were not alike in any way, they found a way to make things work, They had two kids, twins, Constantine and Aristotle  but light was not the only side that had people trying to settle down and have families, Aro and Jane's successor, Morkido, Fell in love with a mortal and had a son named Evadin, Times had changed slightly, a group of rebel vampires put fuel on flames that should have been burnt out.

Sent by Aro, Morkido lead an attack on the LIGHT facilities his main target was Lyzend and his family, At this time his son Evadin was only 7 years of age, two years older than Lyzend's two kids. Arawen and Lyzend fought to protect Constantine and Aristotle, but when one mistake occurred its costed them dearly, Aristotle was kidnapped by DARK and was taken away, Arawen placed a sacred blessing on Constantine to keep her safe from morkido's attack's, Called the Elysian curse, Her taking the time to do this costed Arawen her life, Morkido couldn't touch Constantine, no matter how hard he tried, his attacks proved to be ineffective, Morkido retreated and Lyzend  realised all that he had lost in that fight, he was determined to keep the only thing he had left safe and hidden.

Lyzend went into hiding with all of the other members of the light counsel. Constantine was now 12, and DARK attacked again, this time taking the only thing That Constantine held near to her, her father. The last thing she remembers was seeing Evadin for the second time in her life, him looking at her with so much sorrow in his eyes as he stood watch, she had seen him one other time when her brother was captured, doing the same thing. She was able to get away from morkido again and vowed that day to avenge her family and to never stop fighting for as long as she lived. She was placed into the Care of Coran her father's best friend and a war general of LIGHT. He trained her to be ready for everything and anything, for her father left her this war and it will be hers to control when she turns the age of seventeen. Constantine always will remember the boy who stood watch and didnt help nor attack, she will never forget him, ever.

Now 16, Constantine has not forgotten anything, nightmares terrorize her, all of the days that she lost everything and for what purpose? For a stupid army to show their strength and power, A fatal mistake...

Characters~

LIGHT

Main-

Constantine~

Very wise, strong, hard headed, she is shy but won't let her guard down and never will.

Leon~

Constantine's bestfriend, strong, a good fighter and very loyal.

minor

Caius~

Luciel( Caius's Son)

Alec~

Lia

Margret

Fidel

Danzor

Pandeza  

Megs

Coran~ 

200-600

guardian of constantine

Kiana~

coran's daughter

DARK

MAIN

Evadin~Chased dreams Haunted Nightmares

shy, loyal, but wants peace not to fight.

Aristotle

outgoing, hates to get his father (Morkido) mad, He has no knowledge of his past, or of his twin sister on the other side of the war.He is different than everyone else in DARK but he he doesn't know why yet.

Minor

Solstice~

Betrothed to Evadin

Morkido~

Aro~

Jane~

Darcy-

Nico-

Lange-

Seymour-

Ember-

Views: 3545

Replies to This Discussion

Evadin- My father took Danzor out and I noticed her straining against the chains to grab something in her boot. I walked over and plucked a dagger from it. "Great. What were your intentions the night you came here. " I said very calmly and sat in a chair on the other side of the room. "That's all "

Constantine_" I was looking for answers, growing up without a family you tend to want to know what ever happened to your twin brother or who is the man that is responsible for all of it, the pain the torture, the nightmares." I said reluctantly. Not looked floor and wouldn't look up.

Evadin- I shook my head "I was looking more for who made you come?" I asked and leaned back "And why. "

Constantine_ I sighed and said," Coran sent me, and I don'r know what he planned on me to do, i got what i came for that's it I didn't harm anyone, and believe me I wanted to, unlike your father i can hold back."

Evadin- I was wary to ask, but I did anyways "And what exactly did you get from coming here?" I hoped he would not mention me, for I would likely die alongside her if father found out I helped her along in a bad way.

Constantine_ " I saw the man that tore my life apart, now i can devise a plan to kill him, i saw his strong and weak points. I also came to realize that my father saying is true, there is light in some people even if their hearts belong to dark. " I could tell from the look in his eyes, he was releived that I didn't say his name, or even releav what he did,  he is lucky that I have a heart that is not of stone, I show mercy if when I should not

Evadin- I knew my father was wary now, but I was relieved. After all I did she still saw light in me? How could she? "That'll be all. " I said quickly an walked out, letting the guards take her to her room, which was conveniently under my own. I walked into the kitchen to see Solstice getting a snack. I smiled wide and rubbed my temples, walking up to her and taking her hand "Hi. " I said and kissed her cheek.

Constantine_ I sighed and sat on the floor, I looked over and saw Danzor, they hadn't let him go as i demanded, soon i will be out of here. Luciel, Caius' son, won't let me rot in here, I could hear the voices of Evadin and his fiance, great so I am underneath them, literally. 

Solstice_ I grinned and turned my head and kissed him," I take it that everything went well." I said as I pulled away.

Evadin- I sighed and buried my head in her shoulder "I don't know, that elf confuses me so much. She still sees 'light' in me and I just. I'm tired I guess. We got some answers. "

Solstice_" She was probably just trying to trick you." I said and sighed. I did not like the fact that an elf girl was within our dark fortress. In fact I hate the idea of their kind in general.Call me shallow but elves are nothing but trouble.

Constantine_ I banged on the door, cursing in elvish. To try to get them to let me out. Or to annoy someone enough that they will come to attack me to make me shut up, when that happens my plan will fall into place. I don't care about what they do to me, but i am freeing my people, no matter what the costs." Let me out!!" I screamed, I heard the his fiance stop talking, she was wondering what or who had just yelled out. "You dare call my father a coward yet you don't have the courage to face a 16 year old!!!" I mocked. I knew that would get attention.

Evadin-We stopped as we both heard Constantine screaming beneath us. I saw Solstice's eyes go blank as she made her way downstairs swiftly. "Solstice. " I said and reached for her but she ripped away from me. She was furious. Absolutely fuming. "Solstice. " I said louder, but she was already in front of Constantine. I took her forearm and she didn't tear away this time, she only stared terrifyingly at Constantine in front of us.

Constantine_ The girl starred at me for a few seconds, and then i said," Take a picture it will last longer." that caused her to snap out of it. Evadin looked at me angrily," What? Its not my fault your fiance has a starring issue." I said and walked away from the door. The girl looked at the amulet that I wore, it held a very special power that was handed down. I have never used it, with one word when this power is unleashed i could make someone my slave, I hate the idea of that. I only use it to look into the past to remember what my father and mother and even my brother look like. All my memories, the good and the bad are stored in the amulet and only a person of my family knows how to control it. Not one person of dark knows of the power this amulet possesses, and I intend on keeping it that way. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service