The Twilight Saga

A vampire war drives the vulturi to split the vampire race in half,This brought extreme conflict between the volturi members, this also lead to the Vultori spliting into two groups as well, Some vampires chose to follow Aro and Jane, and soon became known as the D.A.R.K, The few who followed Caius, Alec and a strong vampire name Lyzand became what is currently know as L.I.G.H.T, the war caused many vampires to die, soon both sides expanded and excepted other creatures, DARK taking anything that is demonic and is full of hate, LIGHT taking those who they can trust to fight to the death and stay loyal to them.

Years past and the war finally subsided, but things were far from over, Each side had lost almost everyone but their leaders, both needed time to recover. Lyzend fell in love with an elf women name Arawen, and soon they settled down and tried to live a normal life even though that a vampire and a elf were not alike in any way, they found a way to make things work, They had two kids, twins, Constantine and Aristotle  but light was not the only side that had people trying to settle down and have families, Aro and Jane's successor, Morkido, Fell in love with a mortal and had a son named Evadin, Times had changed slightly, a group of rebel vampires put fuel on flames that should have been burnt out.

Sent by Aro, Morkido lead an attack on the LIGHT facilities his main target was Lyzend and his family, At this time his son Evadin was only 7 years of age, two years older than Lyzend's two kids. Arawen and Lyzend fought to protect Constantine and Aristotle, but when one mistake occurred its costed them dearly, Aristotle was kidnapped by DARK and was taken away, Arawen placed a sacred blessing on Constantine to keep her safe from morkido's attack's, Called the Elysian curse, Her taking the time to do this costed Arawen her life, Morkido couldn't touch Constantine, no matter how hard he tried, his attacks proved to be ineffective, Morkido retreated and Lyzend  realised all that he had lost in that fight, he was determined to keep the only thing he had left safe and hidden.

Lyzend went into hiding with all of the other members of the light counsel. Constantine was now 12, and DARK attacked again, this time taking the only thing That Constantine held near to her, her father. The last thing she remembers was seeing Evadin for the second time in her life, him looking at her with so much sorrow in his eyes as he stood watch, she had seen him one other time when her brother was captured, doing the same thing. She was able to get away from morkido again and vowed that day to avenge her family and to never stop fighting for as long as she lived. She was placed into the Care of Coran her father's best friend and a war general of LIGHT. He trained her to be ready for everything and anything, for her father left her this war and it will be hers to control when she turns the age of seventeen. Constantine always will remember the boy who stood watch and didnt help nor attack, she will never forget him, ever.

Now 16, Constantine has not forgotten anything, nightmares terrorize her, all of the days that she lost everything and for what purpose? For a stupid army to show their strength and power, A fatal mistake...

Characters~

LIGHT

Main-

Constantine~

Very wise, strong, hard headed, she is shy but won't let her guard down and never will.

Leon~

Constantine's bestfriend, strong, a good fighter and very loyal.

minor

Caius~

Luciel( Caius's Son)

Alec~

Lia

Margret

Fidel

Danzor

Pandeza  

Megs

Coran~ 

200-600

guardian of constantine

Kiana~

coran's daughter

DARK

MAIN

Evadin~Chased dreams Haunted Nightmares

shy, loyal, but wants peace not to fight.

Aristotle

outgoing, hates to get his father (Morkido) mad, He has no knowledge of his past, or of his twin sister on the other side of the war.He is different than everyone else in DARK but he he doesn't know why yet.

Minor

Solstice~

Betrothed to Evadin

Morkido~

Aro~

Jane~

Darcy-

Nico-

Lange-

Seymour-

Ember-

Views: 3634

Replies to This Discussion

Evadin- I was literally sucking in air as I heard Aristotle. I waved him off then jogged to the sparring arena, where I picked up the heaviest sword. If I used the heaviest and could move fast with it, as I used a small sword I would be able to move it at lightning speeds. I glanced at Aristotle, who was watching. "Watch or help little brother. " I said between sucks of air. I whipped the sword around, getting a feel of it before slicing and swiveling at a moving target. My muscles were already getting fatigued. It would be a long night....

Leon- I walked with her back to our home, but stayed quiet. I was still so angry that Constance had to go alone to Dark. What if they DID know it was her??

Aristotle_ " you are such an idiot Dad is making you do this to yourself your already stronger than everyone, just stop it." I yelled at him and then stormed off. He was crazy if he thought I was going to help him ruin himself.

Constantine_ I fell asleep, as soon as i hit the bed. I had nightmares of that boy again, what if i see him? and what if he recognizes me, ill be dead then. The nightmare lasted forever it seemed. But i couldn't wake up from it and I also did not want to wake up, waking up means its mourning, which means that i have to venture to dark fortresses and invade.

Evadin- I already knew that but Aristotle was still quicker than me. Father didn't like that and neither did I. I trained until 10:30. I could barely feel my anything, everything was so numb as I stumbled back to my room. I was like a pool of sweat as I walked in. I was hoping Solstice was asleep so she didn't have to see me at such a weak state, but just my luck all her stuff was already in my room and she was wide awake. I fumbled with the door with my blistered hands, wincing as it finally opened.

Leon- My Anger kept me up most of the night, I didn't get To sleep until atleast midnight.

Solstice_" Evadin what the hell?" I walked up to him, he was all sweaty and his hands were all red from training to hard," What made you do this to yourself?" I asked as i crossed my arms. He was insane to do this to himself, I made him get cleaned up, he showered and I put some healing herb solution on his blistery hands. Then we went to sleep, I just hoped this was not going to be a regular thing with him.

Constantine_ The next morning I woke up and started to get ready for the mission i was being sent on i had to leave before Leon awoke from his sleep he would try and follow me, and would make the plan fail most likely. I had to wear a mask and a dress for this, which was not my think, pretty frilly dresses were not for me, skirts possibly but not dresses. I did my make up like normal and made my hair cover my ears a little better so nobody could see that I was part elf and give me away. I started the journey to the dark which for a normal human took 11 days,with me, it would take only 2 hours of walking, through some portal to get there, if i ran it would be less.

Evadin- I didn't talk as Solstice made me shower then put some herb stuff on my hands so the blisters would go away. As we went to bed, I was kind of awkward, for I didn't know what to do. I ended up wrapping an arm around her and pulling her closer to me, my nose ended up in the crook of her neck. "Night. " I mumbled before falling into a dreamless sleep. I woke up and was insanely sore, I didn't think I could walk. "Oh my god..." I said and I stretched, making muscles ache everywhere. I groaned again and got out of bed, stumbling to my wardrobe to find my nice military suit me,Father and Aristotle were to wear.
Leon- I woke up the next day a little late and cursed, flying out of bed. I looked around but didn't see Consance anywhere. I had to go after her.

Solstice_" Now you know not work yourself so hard." I said and shook my head at him, he doesn't see these things until its to late. We both got ready and went to the masquerade.

Canstantine_ I got to the last portal and made sure I looked okay, make sure my mask was intact, and over made sure i looked presentable. I held my breath as I passed through the portal into the dark realm. I walked around and nobody seemed to notice anything, yet. I walked to the main hall and just in time it seems like.

Evadin- I linked arms with Solstice as we made our way to the main hall, where power radiated off of my family. Thousands of people were here, but only myself, Solstice, my parents and Aristotle stood on a large balcony over the entire room. My father did the mandatory announcements, then sent all of us down to dance. Something felt off though, I wasn't sure what it was, but something was weird. I danced with Solstice and whispered things in her ear as we did so, making her giggle. I loved hearing that. I glanced around, knowing everyone except a girl dressed oddly. She had a mask on. Soon the song changed and we had to change partners. I immediately went to her, seeing as I had to know everyone at dark. "Hello. " I said politely and grabbed her hand and waist as she grabbed my hand and shoulder.

Constantine_ I was shocked when i looked at his face, i remembered him," uh hi." I said awkwardly, We danced for a little while without speaking, I refused to look him in the eyes, and im pretty sure he thought i was messed up in some way shape or form.

Evadin- I didn't know why she was so shy, but I was determined to break her of it. "What brings you here?" I ask as we sway in and out of people. I looked over face an it was all sharp angles. It reminded me of Aristotle's face, him being half elf made all his handsome qualities pop. They made this girl beautiful though. I stopped staring, glancing to see Solstice dancing with one of her old boyfriends before we were together. Jealousy fired up inside me as I stared angrily at him.

Constantine_ " I actually don't really know, masquerades aren't really my thing." I said, when he looked away I looked at him with a slight smile on my face. When he looked back my smile faded and i looked another direction. 

Evadin- I let a smile spread on my face again as I looked back at her. Why was she so shy? " Why are you so shy? I know I can be intimidating but I never thought I'd scare women. " I grinned and laughed some. "Did you come with someone than? Since these aren't your thing?"

Constantine_ " No i didn't come with someone i was kind of forced to come, and when you have been through half of the stuff i have you kind of fear everything." I said reluctantly. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service