The Twilight Saga

What if . Bella decided to reach over and kiss Jacob in her truck? Would that change how she feels about Jacob over all ? Knowing the feelings he has for her,knowing he could give her more. Knowing,she wouldn't have to change for him...

[Disclaimer]; not everybody posts the disclaimers in their fanfiction,but i'm going to. ;) Idon't own Twilight,or any of the characters in it. All belong to Stephenie Meyer- All though I wish I did.(;

A/N; I hope you enjoy ... :) & I'm starting at chapter 1 :)

Speechless.

Chapter 1; One Last Look.

My fingers were curled tightly around the steering wheel,as i stared out ahead of us. We were in front of Charlies-though his cruiser was missing. I bite the inside of my lip,my brows mashed together,listening to Jacob's breathing. He was staring out the window,as we sat in my old truck silently. Sometimes, I wish I knew what he was thinking,and then he let out a breath.

"What are you thinking,Bells?" he asks,breaking the awkward silence.

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel,and lean into the seat-sighing,"I,was ... Going to ask you the same thing." I tell him,glancing side-ways. He was still looking out the fogged window.

" You really want to know what i'm thinking about?" he questions,now turning to look at me.

His stare sent shivers through-out my body,and his question made me think about how to answer. Do I want to know what he's thinking about? The way he said it,makes me wonder if it's a bad thing- something I actually don't want to know. But,maybe I'm just over-thinking. I do want to know what he's thinking about,but,maybe when I do know-I'll regret asking what he was thinking about.

I'm over-thinking... I think.

I nod,"Tell me what you're thinking about Jake."

He smirks,his eyes slightly lidded."You." he whispers."Always..."

I sigh,and smile weakly."Jacob..."

He shakes his head,and takes my hands off the wheel-and into his hands,mine so small compared to his. I look down,not wanting to stare into his eyes-knowing it would be for the best. I think. Because,if I fall in love with Jake ... I'm just going to end up hurting him,when Edward comes back. Eward will come back,I know it... Jacob is my best friend,and i can't stand,loosing him.

"Bella,I love you. I've always loved you. And you know that,I know you know that." He sighs,"Bells,look at me. Please." I bit my lip,and shook my head.

"I can't." I whisper.

One hand disapeared from mine,and moved swiftly under my chin. Forcing me to look up at him,I tried to look away from his face,but mine landed on his. His gaze so intense,I couldn't look away. His hot breath was circulating around my face,the woodsy scent i always loved-intoxicating me. Wanting me to move closer to it. But I stayed where I was,our gazes interlocked.

I was waiting for him to say something,but he just remained speechless;his lips parted-as in lost in thought. I bit down on my lip hard,as the silence intensified. Just when realization hit me. My fingers slowly,crawling up his arms-as his hands hooked onto my waist-pulling me into his lap.

Jacob can never be just a friend to me. I've always seen noticed him,always known he was attractive to me in some way.But,Edward...

"I can't hurt you." I mumble,my lips brushing across his in the process. I never noticed how close we were until now.

"Do you love me?" he asks,his eyes closed-waiting for my answer.

I press my lips tightly together,curling my hands into fists-agaist his covered chest. "I..." i press my lips back together,taking a stead breath.

[for now... watching Salt :3]

Views: 12676

Replies to This Discussion

I love it!! Write More!

Thaanks !. :D
I might add on tonight (:
Loing It! Keep Going!

thankss :)

i can't write until tomorrow ,been pretty busy-sorry . :$

&i have a favour,{i have a really big idea for this story,but i don't want to keep writing if no one is gonna read it} so,if you could-spread the word of my story,that would help a lot :)

thaanks again,

xoxo.

thanks ! & will do :)

continued...

I press my lips tightly together,cutling hands into fists-against his covered chest,"I.." I press my lips back together,taking a steady breath. I nod,"I love you Jacob." I whisper,closing my eyes tightly together,and letting go of him-sitting back into my seat. My hand landed on his,and i looked out the window for a brief moment. A thought past through my mind,just lean over and press my lips to his shoulder-wondering how he would take it. How he would react. I don't know if I want to take things so quickly,but a part of me is aching for him. A need for his arms around me,his lips on my skin...

His hand twitched beneath mine,and i wondered if he was thinking the same thing. I look over at him,and his gaze was on me. Intense,deep in thought- but adoring.

"C-c-can I-kiss you?" he asks,his brows pulled together as his eyes bored into mine with such intesity it made the pit of my stomach roll.

I let out a long breath,"Please,Jake..." i run a hand through my hair,in frustration. Why was he asking-I'd rather him just do it.

His finger slipps under my chin,while his other hand gripped my waist-pulling me closer to him,and making sure my eyes never left his. I place my hands on both sides of his face,my skin burning at the contact. They slowly crawl up his face-mesmorizingly,feeling the new planes of an unknown face. Not unknown as in i don't know his face,but i've never actually touched him like this before. He sucked in a deep breath as my fingers slowly swept over his lips.

"Bella," he breaths,"Let me kiss you..." he moans.

His words trigured something in my core,and i leaned my forehead against his,"Kiss me..." i mumble against his upper lip,catching it between my lips.

He sighs contentedly,his arms wrapped securely around my waist-crusing me closer to his body,causeing our lips to mash together. There's something different about the way his lips moved with mine,compared to the way i kissed him. Something about this kiss that made me feel so,i don't know ; different? His lips warm and soft,and gentle at first but soon; it turned more fierce,his tongue gliding along my bottom lip-waiting for an entrance. I part my lips to invite him in-my hands knotting in his hair.

He pushed me up against the door-unconsiously,my elbow pressing a button-and a gust of cold air blew in,and suddenly Jacob forze. Just when things were getting good ... He sucked in a sharp breath,a let out a deep growel, pushing me away-but keeping me beside him. I glare at the steering wheel,i was actually enjoying that... I blush at the thought. Then i look back at Jake,who was suddenly shaking,his eyes closed-trying to control his breathing. I place my hand on his arm,questioningly.

"Someone's here." he snarled.

I squint my eyes,"Who is here?"

He growels again,"Him." He said it with absolute disgust.

Something clenched tightly in my chest,and I gasped,pushing the driver's door open-throwing up. It  threw me off guard-and Jacob,he was immediately over me,taking the hair from in front of my face back,and holding it. Now I don't want to look back at him-afraid to see his expression. Afraid,that he knows that when he said that-and when i realised he meant him-him, that caused my heart to squeeze-which made me light head--Oh boy ! I hold my stomach,heaving over again.

"Bella-Bella,are you okay?" he asks frantically. I could hear the worry in his voice,the care-the love.

"Can you get me the towel in the back seat please?" I gasp in pain,beads of sweat collecting at the nape of my neck,and sliding down my face. I feel icky.

"Sure thing,Bells." he whispers.

He hands me the towel,and I quickly wipe my face-and seat back in the seat of the truck,taking slow steady breaths.I keep the towel pressed to my face,staring out ahead of me.

"Do you want me to go in there?" he asks,"I won't hurt him... Unless you want me to. Because he deserves after leaving you like that..." he bites his lip,"Well-in my opinion he does."

I shake my head,and roll my eyes."I should. Jake,stay ... Here,please..." i dug into my pocket to get a piece of gum,and pop it into my mouth-then take a plastic baggy from the glove compartment and throw the towel in it-then toss it in the back seat. I pull my hair up into a pony-tail,and Jacob watches me curiously.

"Are you sure? I mean,i feel safer if I-"

"Jacob,I'll be fine!" I snap,cutting him off. I don't know why i was all of a sudden in a bad mood. But he stopped talking and sat back into his seat.

"Kay,fine-go." he whispers hoarsly.

Ii look over at him,his eyes glossy."Oh-Jake," i sigh,"I'll be right back."

"Sure sure." he mutters,looking away from me.

Dammit! I bite the inside of my lip,and sigh. I get out of the car,and jog up to the front door. I get the key out from the mail box,and un-lock the door,pushing it open. I hear the slam of door-and spin around on my feet,to find Jacob sprinting into the darkness. I dropped the keys onto the porch,and my knees buckled-and i thought i was gonna fall,but cool arms had caught me before i fell.

"I'm guessing these are yours?" a twinkle-like voice says,and dropping my keys into my palm.

Alice.

I turn around and a smile slowly appears on my face,but nothing drastic-because the shock of Jake leaving still lingered,my heart suddenly beeing torn apart. "What are you doing here?"

She frowns,"You don't want me here?"

I shake my head,"No-no,it's not that. It's,I just-" i purse my lips,"Let's go inside..." i mumble,walking in and turning the light on. I set my bag on the floor by the couch,and plop down.I look at my hands casually,"So...Is it,just you?"

She nods,with a half-smile."Yeah,fortunately. And sorry,but My-Bella,you stink!" she wrinkles her nose in disgust.

"Oh... I've been hanging out with Jacob,that's ..." i bit down on my lip hard,"Forget about it. Why are you here?"

She eyes me suspicously,"You're not in love with a dog ... Are you Bella?"

I look down at my hands.

"That's disgusting!" she objects.

"Speak for yourself." says Jacob,walking into the living room-his hair dripping from the rain. His breathing was heavy. I look up at him,and he looks down,"I had to see if you were still alive. I sniffed around a bit,and found that it was a female scent-i thought it might've been that red-head." he explains curtly.

Alice scoffs,"Like I'd hurt Bella. The only one she could be in danger with here-is you,mut."

Jacob rolls his eyes,"I can stand being around blood-i have that control,you don't. So i'd shut your fu-" i raise my hand up quickly to cut him off. He glares at her.

"Control?" she scoffs,"Your anger is leveled. You could combust with a flick of my finger."

"Oh-whatever! We're talking about Bella being safe around me. Not you,so shut-up. She hasn't been damaged... I'd never hurt her."

"Not on purpose..." Alice mumbles.

"Just never in general!" Jake barks,his frame slowly started shaking,and I rose up from the couch-and wrap my arms tightly around him,trying to calm him down.

Alice made a sound of disgust.

I turn my head to glare at her,"I love him Alice ... Please don't do that to him."

"What aobut me Bella? What about those messages you keep sending to us? What about ... What about Edward?" she asks,her eyes wide with curiousity and a hint of frusttration.

"Edward left me!" i cried out,"Of course i love you Alice, but ... Edward... He left."

Alice bit her lip softly,"I should go..."

I shake my head,"No.." I let go of Jacob as he slowly calmed,and he flopped down on the couch-and his head lolled back,closing his eyes,to try and concentrate on his breathing. I look at Alice,"Stay... Just for tonight? Please..." i all but beg her.

"I don't think Edward would be too happy-but,okay. I have to go home first and get some clothes... I'll be an hour,will you live by then?" she asks.

I nod quickly,"Of course..." I do have Jacob to keep me company..

She smiles,and kisses me quickly on my forehead-then she's gone.

"She gone?" Jake mutters,his eyes still closed-in fatigue.

I nod,"Yeah.. Hey-if you're tired,you can lay down in my bed. I'm sure if Charlie comes back tonight he won't mind." i say,remembering how fond he is of Jake-compared to Edward.

He opens one eye,"You gonna come with me?"

"If you want.. But when Alice comes back,i'm hers." I tell him.

He get's up,and smiles."We've got an hour,and however long we have left..." he shrugs,and we both skip up the stairs into my bedroom.

He grabs a handful of his shirts in both hands,and tugs it over his head,and splays it across my rocking chair. This isn't the first time i've seen him shirtless,but somehow - something about it right now,was getting to me. I bite my lip,and he crawls onto my bed,and lays down. I have a tank-top on underneath my shirt,so i pull of my long-sleeved shirt,and toss it into the laundry. I go over to my dresser,and pull out my cotton PJ shorts,i pull my jeans down and quickly put on my shorts-aware Jake was still in the room,but i didn't really care at this point.

I knew he was watching me,i could feel his stare on my back. I turn around,and he could see a hint of colour rush to his cheeks as i catch him staring. I crawl into my bed beside him,and he wraps his arm around my waist-pulling me close to his body. My face resting in the nape of his neck,i run my fingers up his arm and around to his back-causing him to shiver. His other hand brushes my hair out of my face,his lips trailing after,leaving a hot path of kisses around my face,until they reached the corner of my mouth.

My heart started to race irradically,and i knew for a fact he could hear it-if not,feel it against his own bare chest. He dips his face down,to kiss my neck,and my head tips back,a moan escaping my lips. I slide my leg up his and around his waist,and he turned over so i was underneath him,but he made sure he wasn't putting all his body weight on me. His lips brushed across mine once,twice,then a third time before pressing to mine.

Ohh

Ohh! The build up of passion!!  Wow!!  More please!!

This is so awesome!!! I love this - I want more please!!! The passion is a lot but still please!!! (crying now)

Great! Keep it going!

Nice!!

thanks ! :))
Your welcome

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service