The Twilight Saga

What if . Bella decided to reach over and kiss Jacob in her truck? Would that change how she feels about Jacob over all ? Knowing the feelings he has for her,knowing he could give her more. Knowing,she wouldn't have to change for him...

[Disclaimer]; not everybody posts the disclaimers in their fanfiction,but i'm going to. ;) Idon't own Twilight,or any of the characters in it. All belong to Stephenie Meyer- All though I wish I did.(;

A/N; I hope you enjoy ... :) & I'm starting at chapter 1 :)

Speechless.

Chapter 1; One Last Look.

My fingers were curled tightly around the steering wheel,as i stared out ahead of us. We were in front of Charlies-though his cruiser was missing. I bite the inside of my lip,my brows mashed together,listening to Jacob's breathing. He was staring out the window,as we sat in my old truck silently. Sometimes, I wish I knew what he was thinking,and then he let out a breath.

"What are you thinking,Bells?" he asks,breaking the awkward silence.

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel,and lean into the seat-sighing,"I,was ... Going to ask you the same thing." I tell him,glancing side-ways. He was still looking out the fogged window.

" You really want to know what i'm thinking about?" he questions,now turning to look at me.

His stare sent shivers through-out my body,and his question made me think about how to answer. Do I want to know what he's thinking about? The way he said it,makes me wonder if it's a bad thing- something I actually don't want to know. But,maybe I'm just over-thinking. I do want to know what he's thinking about,but,maybe when I do know-I'll regret asking what he was thinking about.

I'm over-thinking... I think.

I nod,"Tell me what you're thinking about Jake."

He smirks,his eyes slightly lidded."You." he whispers."Always..."

I sigh,and smile weakly."Jacob..."

He shakes his head,and takes my hands off the wheel-and into his hands,mine so small compared to his. I look down,not wanting to stare into his eyes-knowing it would be for the best. I think. Because,if I fall in love with Jake ... I'm just going to end up hurting him,when Edward comes back. Eward will come back,I know it... Jacob is my best friend,and i can't stand,loosing him.

"Bella,I love you. I've always loved you. And you know that,I know you know that." He sighs,"Bells,look at me. Please." I bit my lip,and shook my head.

"I can't." I whisper.

One hand disapeared from mine,and moved swiftly under my chin. Forcing me to look up at him,I tried to look away from his face,but mine landed on his. His gaze so intense,I couldn't look away. His hot breath was circulating around my face,the woodsy scent i always loved-intoxicating me. Wanting me to move closer to it. But I stayed where I was,our gazes interlocked.

I was waiting for him to say something,but he just remained speechless;his lips parted-as in lost in thought. I bit down on my lip hard,as the silence intensified. Just when realization hit me. My fingers slowly,crawling up his arms-as his hands hooked onto my waist-pulling me into his lap.

Jacob can never be just a friend to me. I've always seen noticed him,always known he was attractive to me in some way.But,Edward...

"I can't hurt you." I mumble,my lips brushing across his in the process. I never noticed how close we were until now.

"Do you love me?" he asks,his eyes closed-waiting for my answer.

I press my lips tightly together,curling my hands into fists-agaist his covered chest. "I..." i press my lips back together,taking a stead breath.

[for now... watching Salt :3]

Views: 12665

Replies to This Discussion

& I think I might add on more tonight ,

either on the computer or on my phone :) <3

kool can't wait

Sorry, I had too much homework so I couldn't update chapter 4 last night...

I,ll do it on my phone,while i finish up my homework today. :)

ok i was gone anyways

I love it too!! Write more please.

thanks ! :D

& sorry, !!!!!! I lost track of time, and got into a whole bunch of problems with my friend, and ...

well, i'm adding on today. I PROMISE. & i don't break my promises, even if it means that i do it at 11 at night. :)

Kollness i will read it asap!

Chapter 4 ; This Is It ~ Twist.

My heart was beating rapidly in my chest,my breath caught in my throat. I didn't know what was going on,why he was acting this way- poised into a crouch,his teeth bared. But, I also didn't want to know. I don't want to know the kind of danger I'm in,for saving him. I knew I'd be in some kind of danger,but I don't want to know what,and as long as I don't die- I'm okay with this. I saved Edward, but I can't leave things between Jake and I,with how I left them.

"Well,well ... Who do we have here?" I bell like voice murmers,sweet but menacing.

Edward growels,"No one,Jane. We won't be needing your assitance anymore,so we'll just be going..." he says,slightly relxing his crouch-but still tense. We? Was all I could think of when he said that. I automatically wanted to fight back, that there was no We anymore.

The young girl,let the hood of her black cloak fall down onto her shoulders,her blood red eyes piercing into me,with a frightening intensity,and her blonde hair only made her face that more scarier. It reflected her face in an unknown way,and when she smiled- it sent shivers all up and down my spine, definately not the good ones.

"You look unhappy,or un-satisfied?" she squints,"Or,is it ... Curiosity? Misbelief?" she questioned.

Was she talking to me?

She nods,"Yes-you. Human."

My eyes widened,and she rolls hers."I-I..." I stuttered, I couldn't find the words,I didn't even know what to say. I didn't want to say anything,to be honest.

"I'm guessing you're the hhuman Bella,that Aro has spoken of?" the young boy beside her said,his hair dark brown,short curls,the same blood-shot eyes. His voice more lower,more developed?

I bite my lip,and nod weakly. My fingers shaking against Edward's back,just then i felt a ripple effect,as he growled.

"Don't you d-' he was cut off by the crack of the door - a small streak of sun light peared through,making them all squint,the hoods suddenly back on their heads.

Alice ! I close my eyes,letting out a sigh. Alice,always coming to save the day.

"Alice,no ..." Edward whispers,hurt clear in his voice. Worried for his sister.

"I think we could settle this in a little more manored way,don't you think guys?" she asks,and i glance over to see a small cheeky smile on her face. Alice ; the Peace Maker.

Jane glances towards the boy,and he shrugs."I guess so,let's take this to Aro? Shall we,Alec?" she looks at him again,questioningly.

He shrugs again,"If it's nessecary."

Edward shakes his head,"It's not nessecary."

Jane cocks her brow at him,"Oh really? You almost exposed yourself to the humans. I think this is where Aro steps in."

Alice looks at Edward,stepping beside me,"Let's go. If it is absolutely nessecary,then-let's go." she nudges Edward reassuringly.

Jane smiles politely,but evily-and Alec's lips are set in a straight line. "Very well." they both turned around,hand-in-hand walking down the narrow hallway. It made me think if they were,possibly.. Dating?

Alice walks in front of us,and Edward pulls me in front of him as we all walked down the hallway behind Alec and Jane. My legs feel very rigid,so Edward was pulling me along his side with him. Close to his side. If he thinks this changes anything,he's wrong-we'll be having a talk soon. I hope.

They had disapeared,and I look up at Edward-his face expressionless as he lead me along. I decide to trust him,and kick my feet every now and then to help him. It started to get a little cold,and I couldn't see anything because of the immense darkness. There were no lanterns,or any source of light byond this point. I could see Alice from a distance because of her yellow gloves-she was still wearing,and her red jacket. But then she disapeared,and a gasp escaped my lips.

"It's okay." he whispers,pulling me along until we got to the point where Alice had disapeared,a long narrow hole.

"I'm not going down there." I whisper back,gulping.

"It's okay,Alice is waiting."

I bite my lip,and sigh."Okay."

"Alice you ready?" he whispers down the hole.

"I'm waiting." I hear her call.

Then he drops me,and I hit the sides of the hole roughly-bumping my down until I hit a wall. Or what I thought was a wall,until I felt the spikes of Alice's hair. She pulled me away,setting me down on the flor-but keeping her arm around my waist,while Edward met up with us. We walked into a room-brightly lit,with gold and red interior, massive paintings,and wooden decor.

After we stepped into a more 'civilized room' you could say, a long desk-with a woman sitting in front of a computer,long golden locks with red tints,and her eyes dark brown. I raise my eye brow,what's she doing here? I wonder.

"Hello Gianna." Jane greets,while walking past her.

She smiles,"Welcome back Jane and Alec ..." she looks over at us,with the same warm smile."Edward,Alice.. And?"

"That's Bella." Alec informs.

She nods,"Ah, Bella . What a beautiful name." she waves her hand.

"Is she human?" I ask Edward.

{gotta go !}

going to continue soon !  , sorry I couldn't finish it ...

continued...

Edward nods, and I stare at him dumbfoundedly."Why?"

"Trust me,she won't be for long ..." Alec says.

"Maybe not even that." Jane chimes in.

I was lost. I didn't understand their little inside joke,but from Edward's sarcastic look ; it must'nt be that hilarious. But I don't plan on asking them either,I just keep my mouth shut-not wanting to pull a trigger on them. I'd be quiet the whole entire time,not answering or asking any questions. I can pull of being a mime for this time being.

They stop at a large set of dark brown doors, another boy-or man,steps out ,opening the doors to reveal what looked like a conference room. Well,not exactly , like- where people go to discuss with the goverentment? Except way more polished,and maybe it looks like a court room? Either way,it was a very large room,with three large chairs,or thrones? And a red carpet running down the middle,with chairs on either side.

One of the men turned around-his face pale white,his teeth even whiter against his gleaming skin,that contrasted with his long,black hair. Black,hair. Jacob. I wince at the thought of him,and immediately look away from the man with the long black hair. Not even paying attention to the other two seated in the 'thrones'.

"Edward." he greeted delicately,like he was a long lost friend."Seems like it's only been an hour since we've last seen you."

The blonde in the chair rolled his eyes,"It has been,Aro."

Aro. Aro cocked his brow at the blonde,and then looked back at us."What brings you here,again?"

I didn't like the way he was looking at him,all happy,cheery. To happy,to joyful. It just made him scarier. Thered eyes-scarier. Him-scarier. I shifted slightly,and his eyes darted right over to me. Crap.

"Oh,why-who do we have here?" he says,stepping slightly to get a better look and I immediately hid my face in Edwards back."Ah,Bella. Nice to finally meet you." he clasped his hands together,his smile grew. Stupid happy,scary vampire thing. I shudder,I didn't like the way he smiled.

"Yes,this is Bella. And if you could please let us go. It was a major mis-understanding. We were just-" Edward tried to explain,but the blonde cut him off.

"We do not get interupted for no reason! Jane,why did you bring them here?" he asked icily. His eyes broing into mine though,I felt like crying.

Jane stepped forward,Alec following close behind."He was about to reveal himself to the humans... Let alone,now that she's here." she sneered,"He broke a rule."

Alec nodded in agreement.

The blonde smirked,glancing over at the darker haired man,who seemed calm-as if he didn't want to cause any trouble."Marcus,what do you think-brother?" the blonde asks,Marcus. I almost laughed out loud,but clenched my teeth together,stopping myself. Marcus-the one that all those people are celebrating the death of.

He simply shrugged,glancing at Aro.

Aro tapped his finger to his chin,'Well,you did break our one,and only rule."

Edward tensed,"Just let her go."

I cocked a brow,"What are you going to do with him? You can't just,I can't ... I came all this way to stop him from exposing you guys! You can't say you're going to kill him, for doing something he didn't even do." I say, stepping away from Edward-then I heard whisper my name to stop. "No,Edward! I stopped him from exposing you guys. He didn't do anything! He would've but I stopped him! So don't you dare think about killing him. Because I came all this way to stop him!" I groweled,my chest heaving.

Alice slapped her palm to her head,Edward let out a groan. Aro cocked a brow,the blonde rolled his eyes-and Marcus looked kind of smug.

"Cauis,I think she does have a point." Aro said twirling around,gracefully- the blonde; Cauis, rose.

"But she knows!" he objected,pointing his finger in my direction.

"I haven't said crap to anyone! In fact, I stopped someone from seeing something." I pointed my finger back at him,my other hand on my hip. I don't know where the bravdo came,but I was liking it.

He huffed,sitting back in his chair,"He still broke a rule."

Marcus looked at Aro,signalling him to come. Aro was there in less that half a second,bent over as Marcus whispered in his ear. Aro nodded appreacitively,then retreated where he was standing before.

"Marcus recalls Edward here saying something about him not being able to read ... Your thoughts? Is that true?" he questions.

I nod,"From what I know-"

Edward growels,"NO!"

I look back at him raising my brow,"Was that nessecary? I don't think so." I look back over at Aro,"As Ii was saying, from what I know; yes that's true. He can not hear my thoughts,but Alice and Jaspers' powers work on me. She can see my future,and he can control my emotions." I shrug,suddenly I wasn't feeling so scared. Aro didn't seem as creepy as I thought he was.

Edward jerks me back,"You will not!" he sneers,"Like she said-some work , mine doesn't though."

"Well,let's try if mine does first then,shall we?" he asks me.

Suddenly I didn't feel so safe anymore,he extended his hand. And Edward let out a reassuring sigh,appearently he knows know that he won't hurt me. I look up at Edward,and he nods.

I take a step toward him,touching my hand to his,and gasped when he took hold of my hand firmly between the two of his icey cold hands. He closed his eyes,his brows furrowing. And I squint my eyes,getting ready for whatever was coming-but nothing was happening. He opened his eyes again,and I was confused. What did he do? Did he do anything at all?

He pursed his lips,"Well,Jane? Let's see if your works on her." Aro decided,and suddenly Cauis looked very amused. What could Jane do?

Edward snarled,and snatched me away-pulling me back with him,and crushing me between him and the wall. Aro rolled his eyes,shaking his head.

"Felix." he muttered,then the man that opened the door-from across the room was in Edward's face,yanking him away from me. I gasped,hoping he wouldn't take me too.

Edward struggled against Felix's grip,and a smaller boy came to help him."Thank you Demetri." Cauis muses.

"Jane?" Aro raises his eye brow towards me, Jane danced before me- standing several feet away from me.

She took in a deep breath,"This might hurt a little." she couldn't help but giggle,and then Alice ran in front of me- knocking me out of the way-just then Demetri left Felix,grabbing Alice. Jane frowned, knocked out of her trance,but I heard the scream of pain rip out of Alice as she caught between Jane's stare. Was it that painful?

"I see you all favour the human? We should try that sometime." Aro says,"Oh wait,we have. Gianna. Hmm,sad she won't last that long." he shrugged ,and I made a disgusted face before he nudged his head for Jane to get back to what she was doing before,whatever it was.

Jane smiled,and nodded-taking a deep breath,her eyes locking mine in place-the smile grew wider,a smirk. Her gaze intensified,and slowly-very slowly,her smirk began to fade into a pout."H-how?" she breathed,devestaded."She's ... A witch!" she cursed,stomping off to Alec's side.

Aro started to laugh,no that doesn't even cut it. He broke into hysterics."My,oh my." he clapped,"My Bella. You could become some great use,when you change of course."

Cauis rose again from his seat,"WHAT?!" he barked. "Yyou CAN'T be serious!? Marcus,please-reason with him!" he screached. And just then the doors were barged open,and there they were. I almost died.

"Jake-NO!" I screamed.

yes please keep goin this is very interesting

Keep going!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service