The Twilight Saga

What if . Bella decided to reach over and kiss Jacob in her truck? Would that change how she feels about Jacob over all ? Knowing the feelings he has for her,knowing he could give her more. Knowing,she wouldn't have to change for him...

[Disclaimer]; not everybody posts the disclaimers in their fanfiction,but i'm going to. ;) Idon't own Twilight,or any of the characters in it. All belong to Stephenie Meyer- All though I wish I did.(;

A/N; I hope you enjoy ... :) & I'm starting at chapter 1 :)

Speechless.

Chapter 1; One Last Look.

My fingers were curled tightly around the steering wheel,as i stared out ahead of us. We were in front of Charlies-though his cruiser was missing. I bite the inside of my lip,my brows mashed together,listening to Jacob's breathing. He was staring out the window,as we sat in my old truck silently. Sometimes, I wish I knew what he was thinking,and then he let out a breath.

"What are you thinking,Bells?" he asks,breaking the awkward silence.

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel,and lean into the seat-sighing,"I,was ... Going to ask you the same thing." I tell him,glancing side-ways. He was still looking out the fogged window.

" You really want to know what i'm thinking about?" he questions,now turning to look at me.

His stare sent shivers through-out my body,and his question made me think about how to answer. Do I want to know what he's thinking about? The way he said it,makes me wonder if it's a bad thing- something I actually don't want to know. But,maybe I'm just over-thinking. I do want to know what he's thinking about,but,maybe when I do know-I'll regret asking what he was thinking about.

I'm over-thinking... I think.

I nod,"Tell me what you're thinking about Jake."

He smirks,his eyes slightly lidded."You." he whispers."Always..."

I sigh,and smile weakly."Jacob..."

He shakes his head,and takes my hands off the wheel-and into his hands,mine so small compared to his. I look down,not wanting to stare into his eyes-knowing it would be for the best. I think. Because,if I fall in love with Jake ... I'm just going to end up hurting him,when Edward comes back. Eward will come back,I know it... Jacob is my best friend,and i can't stand,loosing him.

"Bella,I love you. I've always loved you. And you know that,I know you know that." He sighs,"Bells,look at me. Please." I bit my lip,and shook my head.

"I can't." I whisper.

One hand disapeared from mine,and moved swiftly under my chin. Forcing me to look up at him,I tried to look away from his face,but mine landed on his. His gaze so intense,I couldn't look away. His hot breath was circulating around my face,the woodsy scent i always loved-intoxicating me. Wanting me to move closer to it. But I stayed where I was,our gazes interlocked.

I was waiting for him to say something,but he just remained speechless;his lips parted-as in lost in thought. I bit down on my lip hard,as the silence intensified. Just when realization hit me. My fingers slowly,crawling up his arms-as his hands hooked onto my waist-pulling me into his lap.

Jacob can never be just a friend to me. I've always seen noticed him,always known he was attractive to me in some way.But,Edward...

"I can't hurt you." I mumble,my lips brushing across his in the process. I never noticed how close we were until now.

"Do you love me?" he asks,his eyes closed-waiting for my answer.

I press my lips tightly together,curling my hands into fists-agaist his covered chest. "I..." i press my lips back together,taking a stead breath.

[for now... watching Salt :3]

Views: 12620

Replies to This Discussion

thank nikki ! i will :)

& @ knives and pens , will do !

and would your name have anything to do with the song by Black Veil Brides ? :))

Do more! two quesion, Why is Jake there? and Is the hole pack there? Love it!

I made a twist,

and it's only Sam Paul and Jake. The three strongest,because ~ he loves Bella,and Sam didn't want to leave him alone . And it just makes it different,I didn't want it to be exactly like New Moon :)

And because it's a Jacob/Bella story, Jacob came :))

& cant update tonight, but I will tomorrow :))

I had chapter 5 written and ready to post,but then my computer shut down -,- so i'm just gonna re-do it tomorrow :( :)

ok i'll check it out

Previously; And just then the door barged open,and there they were. I almost died.

"Jake-NO!" I screamed.                       

Chapter 5 ; It's Final

It was all happening too fast. I watched until I couldn't watch anymore. Jacob in his human form-pouncing,two wolves following straight after. Why was he here? Why did he come ?! Does he not know what trouble he got himself into!? Why would he - no how could he do this to me!? Risking his life,for me. Why!? I wanted to scream this at him ; Why,Jake,why!? I slithered down the wall,my head dropping into my hands in despair,I couldn't do this. I couldn't watch,especially after hearing screams-snarls,rips,tearing. Who was winning? Who was loosing? I didn't want to know.

If only I stayed. If only, I didn't go with Alice to help Edward. As long as I had Jacob,I'd be able to live. Why did I go after Edward?! Why,did I do this to Jake? I know I hurt him,leaving him there. I know I hurt him when I chose Edward,I know I hurt him when I constantly turned him down,then used him to bring me back up. But,I did end up falling for him. My bestfriend, my ray of light, my protector - he's all of these wrapped into one ; Jacob. Why was I searching for someone else,when the one for me was right there,in front of me.

And he's out there,right now ; risking his life for me. And I'm just sitting here,sulking- and thinking about him. When I should be showing my love for him,by standing up and stopping this all. But what could I do? There's a bunch of now very angry vampires,and three very un-happy werewolves. And how will explain to them about Jake? I didn't catch the colours of both wolves,but one was deifnately Sam. I saw his black fur,but I couldn't tell who the other one was. And I really don't want to look,I'm scared to.

I heard a screach,and my head flew up- there he was,with Aro. I got up immediately,running towards him,but Edward flung at me before I could get to him. I screamed in protest,"Jake! Aro! Let him go! Please!" I cried,the tears streaming down my face. My voice already hoarse,"Please!" I begged,shaking with rage. "Please!" I screamed again,choking on my sobs.

"Bella,shush!" Edward snapped.

I glared at him,"No! Get off of me!" I look over at Aro,he was holding Jake from around his neck,and because he wasn't in his wolf form,he was pretty much defenseless. "Pleasee!" I tried again,the cries breaking through my lips over and over again,my chest heaving-trying to breath,bur screaming as much as I could.

"Enough!" someone had boomed,everyone froze. Even I had,and Edward's grip loosened. I jumped to my feet and ran over to Jacob who had dropped to the floor breathlessly.

"Jake-W-why? Why'd you come here?" I whispered,through my soft cries,kissing all over his face.

He rolls his eyes,"Bella,please."

He stands up,stretching - I watched as his muscles rippled , Oh God.

"Why? They were attacking us! Why musn't we fight!?" Cauis screamed in out-rage.

Marcus sighs impatiently,"Do you not see the bond between these two? It's rare,I've never seen anything like it." he murmers,"We cannot destroy love." he whispers.

Cauise rose from his seat,"Cannot destroy love!? They were-"

Aro cut him off with his hand,"Enough! Our brother has made the decision,alright!" Aro sent an icy glare to Cauis,and he sat down immediately.

"Would you like to explain who you are?" he asks,while pointing to Jacob,then Sam,and Paul. So it was Paul who had tagged along. Makes sense,the three strongest of them all. Now,how are they going to pull this story off? I can picture it in my head.

"Well,we're werewolves. And whenever we're mad,we morph into big giant wolves-and we're meant to kill,well,vampires."

Then Cauis would rise out of his seat,agian,"And you want them to live! They're built to destroy us!"

Aro would glance at Marcus,who would sigh and shrug."They are ... Meant to kill us...

"So what do we do!? Let them kill our own kind!?" Cauis hollers.

"Kill them."

But let's hope it doesn't go this way.

"We're shapeshifters." Jacob starts,"We can shift into animals,preferably to wolves. Because they are one of the strongest,fastest,and smartest animals. And trustworthy,you could say." Jacob explained and shrugged,like he had it all planned out all along.

Sam stepped forward,"We shift when we sense danger on our land. We protect our people from invaders. Anyone who seems like a threat towards us, it is our job to dispose of them. We're known as The Protectors." Sam states.

"Especially for the people whom we love and care about." Jake added,staring into my eyes-but his face a hard mask.

I look over at Marcus who wore a smug smile.

Aro pursed his lips and nodded,"Protect from who?"

"Invaders." Paul spat.

"Like,us?"

"Not exactly. If you're are invading us,as in posing an attack. Then yes,like you. But you're not posing an attack,are you?" Sam asks,raising his brow.

Aro shakes his head,"Of course not! But Bella,we're still not done with you."

Jane threw a smirk in my direction,which caused Jacob to snarl at her. She winked,and Jake suddenlt keeled over,letting out a sharp breath. I goraned,"Jane!" I screamed,everyone looking at me now,"Your such a ... A beast! If you can't control your anger,you shouldn't be in such a place of royalty." I spat.

She looked at me,her eyes wide-dropping her gaze from Jacob,making him fall to the ground,gasping for air-and clutching himself. "Oh really!?" she said,I'm guessing she was trying to inflict her pain on me,but remembering it doesn't effect me she growels,"You witch!"

I roll my eyes,"I really,wouldn't be talking. I'm not the evil little girl in a black cape,running after people making them cripple to the floor in pain." I mutter.

She huffs,and looks up at Aro,"Make her stop!"

"Bella,would you mind?" Edward grumbles.

I scoff,but keep quiet looking away from her blood-shot eyes. I cross my arms,and start grumbling nonsense to myself. It's true though,and I do not know where all of my bravado is coming from,but like I said : I'm liking it. A lot.

"What're we going to do with this human? She still knows about us. Or what are we going to do to him?" Cauis asks,in a more calming voice nuding his head towards Edward,then glaring at me.

"Well,he did ... Break a law,and he needs to recieve the consiquences. We don't give second chances..." Aro muses.

"Kill me." I interupt his thought process,he eyes me suspiciously."I came all this way,to save him. So,kill me. And let everyone else here go. Edward says my blood is very rich,I'm sure it's been bugging you the whole time I've been here. So,just kill me." I sigh, I knew I'd be giving up something when I came here. And if it's my life,saving about five other ones. I'll do it.

All three vampires cock their heads to the side,"You'd give your own life,for one of ours? Already dead,and you'd still give up yours?" Aro asks.

I nod,without any hesitation,"Yes,I would." Jacob shakes his head with pleading eyes,"To protect the people I love and care about." I don't look back at Jake to see his expression,as Ii stole his words.

"I think you'd be a much better addition to our family,though. Don't you think Cauis,Marcus?"

"Wait!" Alice cries,running over to Aro,whispering in his ear.

"Ah," he murmers,"May I see?" he asks. Alice glances over at Edward,then me. Then nods,sticking out her hand. I never knew what Aaro's power was,but I'll ask later. If there is a later. Because right now,is not a good time.

"Hmmm..." he purrs,"I see... Ah," he re-opens his eyes,and Alice steps back whispering something to him before she got back to her originaly spot. He nods. "Okay, we do not give second chances. But, I would hate to upset my dear friend Carlisle. You are like family. And as long as one of you,at one point decide to join me-you'll be free. And as long as Bella becomes one of us,so we know she can't break the promise."

Jacob clenches his teeth together,"No!" he growels.

"It's better than death!"Edward snapped.

"No! It's not!" Jacob fought back.

"Boys,boys. Please,the decision has been made." Aro says.

"It's final!" Cauis adds in.

"We have set the date and everything. I will be changing Bella." Alice says,"As you saw. She will be one of us when the time comes. And," she takes a deep breath,"I will be apart of you when that time comes." she whispers,her voice grew small. And I could sense Edward's stillness. But he did not argue.

"Well,I hear Heidi,and her guests coming. You better get the Bella,and her friends out of here. We might mistake them for something to eat." Aro says,his evil grin re-appearing. The one I dread the most.

"Trust me,you wouldn't want to eat one them." Alice mutters.

"You wouldn't be able to sink your teeth into them,blood or not..." Edward continues.

Aro shrugs,"Well,be sure to tell Carlisle I send a warm greeting."

Edward nods,and Alice is beside him in seconds- Sam,follows them out,and so does Paul-while Jacob takes me into his arms,running out after them. This has been,by far; the most , scariest,frightening,and almost impossible even that has happened in my life. Aside from runninf away from James . Leaving Jacob to save my ex boyfriend , almost being killed by the Royal vampires, Jacob almost killing himself for me, me- myself almost giving up life for all of them. And then Alice owing herself to the Volturi.

"Edward." a tall brunette,with purple eyes purrs while walking past him in a leapord print dress with black heels,"Alice." she smiles warmly,passing after her too. Her eyes were different; as if they were blue contacts over red. But trailing behind her were ... Tourists? Men and women,taking pictures of the golden paintings,the old wooden decor. Too bad they won't be able to print them off.

"Hurry." Edward growels,and Jacob lifted me off the ground-into his arms,and running after Edward. But it happened all too soon,when the big doors closed with a slam. I could hear it. The screams. I clenched my teeth together,my breathing becoming ragged. No, all those people... We got to the lobby,and I could still hear them-but then they were cut short. Jacob sat down in a chair, pulling me close to his chest. I didn't realize I was crying until he started whispering in my ear.

"Shh,Bells. It'll be okay,everything'll be okay." he murmers,and I just nod.

"Aro doesn't want us to leave until after dark,and when we do-" he looks to Alice,"Put this on." He looks over at the rest of us,"Then we catch the next flight. It'll be a long night,so I hope you ate something on the way here." Edward whispered calmly,no hint of anger. He looks at Sam,"Thank you."

Sam shrugs,"It was Jacob's idea. But,I don't think either of you want to hear a thank you,or a your welcome from eachother." he sighs,"So,your welcome."

Edward nods,smiling softly."But,if it wasn't for Jacob. Marcus wouldn't've have realized the bond between the two. You cannot destroy love,he says. That's his power. He can feel the love between two people. He lost his wife,so he's very ... Thoughtful and ,sensitive when it comes to things like love. And Aro,he can see every thought you've ever had." he explained,I was trying to listen-but my cries were starting to drowned him out.

Jacob rocked me back and forth,running his hand through my hair. It was just too much for me to handle. Way too much,all at once. I can't wait to get home,and snuggle under my covers-in Jacob's warm,safe arms.

"Bella?" I hear Jake ask.

"Yes?" I mumble against his chest.

"Charlie,he asked where I was going before I left you house. I told him to find you. He's angry you left,but he's more upset than he is angry. So,I'd take it a little easy on him..." he murmers.

Charlie. I almost forgot about him. How could I have left Charlie,withot leaving a note?! What if I never came back!?

"Okay,Jake."  I whisper,"But,can you promise me sometihng?"

"Sure,what is it?"

I adjust myself in his lap,so I oculd look up at him."Promise me,that you'll never leave me."

He squeezed me close to his chest,"I promise."

Aww I love it!!

But Bella still gets changed in the end? maybe she'll have a boy named JJ Jacob Junior :D

I wanted to keep up with this one since last summer, but somehow I never got the alerts.... Now I'll have to stay up all night to read it for fear of loosing it again!!    Great story!!!!

Ahah, thanks so much ! :D
& No, I think I'll keep her human for this story , but there'll be some difficulties of that . A lot of running,hiding ;)
& hahah , maybeee ! ;D

Yeah i think it wold be sooo hard for Jacob if she were a vamp especialy when shes a new born.

But good if she isn't gonna be a vamp. Probably they kill the traker (Demitry?). and then stay in La Push and have a happily ever after

&
Yeahh , i might keep her human , and
Spoiler ; one of the Volturi members do die in this story. But I won't say who :)

Chapter 6 starting :))

Might not be able to finish it allll , but I'll start it ! :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service