The Twilight Saga

What if . Bella decided to reach over and kiss Jacob in her truck? Would that change how she feels about Jacob over all ? Knowing the feelings he has for her,knowing he could give her more. Knowing,she wouldn't have to change for him...

[Disclaimer]; not everybody posts the disclaimers in their fanfiction,but i'm going to. ;) Idon't own Twilight,or any of the characters in it. All belong to Stephenie Meyer- All though I wish I did.(;

A/N; I hope you enjoy ... :) & I'm starting at chapter 1 :)

Speechless.

Chapter 1; One Last Look.

My fingers were curled tightly around the steering wheel,as i stared out ahead of us. We were in front of Charlies-though his cruiser was missing. I bite the inside of my lip,my brows mashed together,listening to Jacob's breathing. He was staring out the window,as we sat in my old truck silently. Sometimes, I wish I knew what he was thinking,and then he let out a breath.

"What are you thinking,Bells?" he asks,breaking the awkward silence.

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel,and lean into the seat-sighing,"I,was ... Going to ask you the same thing." I tell him,glancing side-ways. He was still looking out the fogged window.

" You really want to know what i'm thinking about?" he questions,now turning to look at me.

His stare sent shivers through-out my body,and his question made me think about how to answer. Do I want to know what he's thinking about? The way he said it,makes me wonder if it's a bad thing- something I actually don't want to know. But,maybe I'm just over-thinking. I do want to know what he's thinking about,but,maybe when I do know-I'll regret asking what he was thinking about.

I'm over-thinking... I think.

I nod,"Tell me what you're thinking about Jake."

He smirks,his eyes slightly lidded."You." he whispers."Always..."

I sigh,and smile weakly."Jacob..."

He shakes his head,and takes my hands off the wheel-and into his hands,mine so small compared to his. I look down,not wanting to stare into his eyes-knowing it would be for the best. I think. Because,if I fall in love with Jake ... I'm just going to end up hurting him,when Edward comes back. Eward will come back,I know it... Jacob is my best friend,and i can't stand,loosing him.

"Bella,I love you. I've always loved you. And you know that,I know you know that." He sighs,"Bells,look at me. Please." I bit my lip,and shook my head.

"I can't." I whisper.

One hand disapeared from mine,and moved swiftly under my chin. Forcing me to look up at him,I tried to look away from his face,but mine landed on his. His gaze so intense,I couldn't look away. His hot breath was circulating around my face,the woodsy scent i always loved-intoxicating me. Wanting me to move closer to it. But I stayed where I was,our gazes interlocked.

I was waiting for him to say something,but he just remained speechless;his lips parted-as in lost in thought. I bit down on my lip hard,as the silence intensified. Just when realization hit me. My fingers slowly,crawling up his arms-as his hands hooked onto my waist-pulling me into his lap.

Jacob can never be just a friend to me. I've always seen noticed him,always known he was attractive to me in some way.But,Edward...

"I can't hurt you." I mumble,my lips brushing across his in the process. I never noticed how close we were until now.

"Do you love me?" he asks,his eyes closed-waiting for my answer.

I press my lips tightly together,curling my hands into fists-agaist his covered chest. "I..." i press my lips back together,taking a stead breath.

[for now... watching Salt :3]

Views: 12590

Replies to This Discussion

kool i can't wait!! I hope its up soon!!

Chapter 6 ; It's Been A Long Time,But I'm Back In Town , And This Time I'm Not Leaving Without You.

I'm officially sleep deprived. Jake carried me into the plane,as I rested my head against his chest and his hands carressed my face,only making the sleep challenge me more. But, I didn't want to go to sleep yet. We needed to talk,I neeeded to tell him I really feel about him,make it clear that ; I only love him. Him,and him only. I know that for a fact. I know that he knows I love him,but I really need to tell him I truly feel about him,I don't want him to think any different because I went after Edward.

Alice had gotten First Class tickets,so we were pretty much all alone on the flight back home. Jake sat down in his seat,and set me down in my seat. I groan in protest,as I was seperated from his body. Suddnely feeling empty,I took his hand in mine - pressing it to my cheek,and leaning my head against his arm.

"I love you," I murmer,"I really do."

He nods,"I know you do." he whispers.

I look up at him,his lips pressed into a tight line-he was looking away from me."I'm really sorry,Jacob. I really am,I-I..." I sigh,"I don't know what I was thinking." 

He lets out a long breath,"Bella..." he shakes his head,and adjusts himself- he looks straight into my eyes,"It was the right thing to do,for you. That's just how you are. You're thoughtful,caring,beautiful,sometimes brave-sometimes shy,you get embarrassed easily,sometimes you think everything'll be your fault,and you hate seeing people upset-especially the ones you love the most. Bella,you're ... Just,you." he lifts his shoulders,and presses his lips to my forehead.

Tears start streaming down my face,"Why are you doing this? You should be mad at me,you should be ... Everything you're not being! I don't deserve this,I don't ..." i was lost for words,I couldn't piece them together, I didn't know what I wasnted to say,so it was kinda troubling to say them."Please forgive me,please... Just," Jake placed his hand over my mouth,rolling his eyes.

"You're pathetic. I'm not mad. I'm a little upset,yeah. You kind of tore me apart,what can I say. You happy now? You tore me right in half when you left for him. Just when I thought I had you,I lost you again. You slipped  right through my fingers,and I couldn't gather you back. You wanted to slip away,and I couldn't stop you." his voice broke ,and I cringed-I hurt him,so much! But he wasn't stopping there,"I thought you were leaving because you still love him,and if you do I can live with that. Well,I'll try to. I promised I'd never leave you,so- can you promise me something?" he asks,his eyes glazed with tears-but he kept blinking them back.

I nod,"Anything. What do you want? I'll promise,I promise. Just,please-I'm so sorry." I mumbled.

"Don't leave me." he whispers,"Ever. Because,that I can't live with. I can't live without you." he pulled me from my seat into his lap,squishing me to his chest. Unaware of everyone else that could be watching us. Even though it was just Alice,Edward,Sam,Paul,Jake and I. Maybe this should've been done in a more private manour.

I placed my hands on either side of his face,"I'd never." I breathed,almost taken back that he'd think of such a thing,but I guess he would."I'd never leave you Jake,ever. You're my best friend,my ... Boyfriend,though that seems as an understatement. You're more of a,my - lover. I guess you could say. I really ,really,really,really,really,re-" he cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine once,but it was enough.

"I get it," he chuckles,"And I really love you too."

Sleep had finally caught up to me, and I couldn't feel any safer than falling asleep in Jake's warm embrace. It seems as if it's been almost ages,since i've actually fallen asleep,and feeling comfortable. Though it didn't stop the dreams,but this time they weren't bad,or scary. They were,happy,bright-and friendly. I like those kind of dreams,that make you just want to, I don't know ... Where you find yourself smiling in your sleep.

His arms wrapped around me tightly,his face nuzzled into my neck,pleasuring me with soft kisses. Loving ones. His hands caressing every part of me, showing me how much he loves me,in only a way lovers can.

I didn't let the dream go farther into detail,because i know it'd be audible,I don't want to hurt  anyone's ears. Even though Jake wouldn't mind it all.

Suddenly cool air hit my face,causing my eyes to water from the instant change of temperature-which makes my eyes open groggily, I moan - where am I?

"Shh,shh. It's okay Bella,we're home." I hear Jake murmer.

My eyes widen,and I look around myself,"Where's everyone?"

"Right here Bella." I hear Alice whisper nearby.

A bright light shines,"Bella! Bella? Oh ,Bella!" I hear someone yell frantically,and I look  to see Charlie running down the steps with his arms wide open,"Thank you Jacob,so much! Thank you,thank you,thank you!" he cried,and notices The rest of them-including Edward,"And as for you I don't want you anywhere near my daughter ever! In fact,I don't want you anywhere near my house ever again! You hear me,young man?!" he shouts angrily towards ever.

I groan at the loudness,"Dad... I'm tired...Please,shhh."

"Sorry,Bella. I just- you need to leave son. Now. I'm sorry Alice,come by whevener you want,but please-make it clear to him." He points at Edward,"That he gets the Hell he put my little girl through,and myself."

Alice nods,glaring at Edward,"I'll be sure to."

"Thank you Sam,and Paul too,for helping get my little girl back. I owe you boys. Jake,please take Bella inside... Feel free to stay as long as she wants you to. I know she won't want you to leave..." he whispers,though his eyes were full of anger,hurt,and worry.

"Sure thing Charlie." Jake mutters.

"No problem Charlie,we'll stop by if you need us to check on her. Though I'm sure she'll be fine in the hands of Jacob,and yourself." Sam says.

{I'll continue this later,gotta go to sleep :(}

I love it!!
Thanks ! I'm glad you do :D & i'm really happy you're sticking around (:

& i'll add later on tonight , I'm drawing a picture for my friendd right now x)

continued...

Jake carries me up to my room,setting me gently on my bed-and plopping down beside me,the bed descending slightly under his weight. Not that he's fat,he's just ... Built. I turn around to wrap my arms around him-and snuggle close to his body. His warmth. Him. He sighs contentedly,pulling me closer-and resting his head on top of mine.

"You know what Bells?" he asks.

My eyes closed slowly,"What?" I mumble against his neck.

He shivers in response,"Do you think Charlie will be mad if I asked you out?" he wonders.

I shake my head,"Never,he likes you so much. Trust me,even more now." I smile slightly,"Are you going to ask me out-officially?" I question him.

He chuckles,"Do you want us to become official?"

I nod,"Yes." I whisper.

It's as if I could feel the smirk on his face,"Bella?" he asks.

"Yes?"

He moves away so he could look at my face,I flutter my eyes open to meet his warming gaze,"Will you go out with me? Will,you, be my ... Girlfriend?" his nose scrunched in the cutest way,"You're right,that is an understatement. Boyfirend and girlfriend don't cut it for us." he chuckles,"But it would also be weird if I asked you to be my lover,wouldn't it?" he wonders,raising his eye brow.

I nod,"Yeah kinda." I laugh a small,quiet laugh. My eyes flutter closed again,but I'm still aware of my surroundings,and the voices.

"You should sleep,we'll talk in the morning? How does that sound?" he asks.

I parted my lips to say something,but all that came out was a jumble of words. Something that sounded like hmyeahdurrh , and sure sure combined into one whole word.  I heard his chuckle,and felt his lips against mine for about half a second,and the he lifted the covers over us-even though I was warm enough in his arms right now. Though I do feel comfortable with them on,it's just kind of a thing I have...

"I love you Bella." he murmers.

"I know," I mumble,almost barely able to understand it myself-i wonder if he did.

"Don't be such a baby!" he yelled,rolling his eyes. He tossed the water balloon at me again,and this time I caught it. "Good job!" he yells mockingly,his smile spreading across his face making his eyes crinkle.

I roll my eyes,"You know I'm not that cordinated..." I point out,and he just laughs.

Today is my eleventh birthday,and I'm celebrating it by coming down to Forks to visit my dad,and my long time best friend Jacob Black,and his dad Billy Black,and his two sister Rebecca and Rachel. They were both leaving next year , so my dad and Billy thought it'd be just a perfect idea to hold their last time with me here. They're hardly ever here to begin with,because they have 'boyfriends.'

Right now we're having a water balloon toss,then later we're taking the left over ones and having a water balloon fight,Jake and I planned it,so nobody else knows! Which is the killer part about it. I love pulling pranks with Jake,he always knows the exact thing to do. And he makes it so much fun. My mom always hated it though,I mean she does have a funny bone,but she wishes I was more like a 'girl' so to speak.

But,I don't like weating girly clothes,or wearing make-up or playing piano,I tried ballet-hate it. I don't like the colour pink,it's too girly and unicorns scare me. Rainbows are nice when they're in the sky,but when they're used for every single card kids make at school it drives me a little insane.  Pink ponies,rainbow unicorns,frilly dresses, ugh, just get them out of my face before I puke.

I think that's why Jake and I get along so well, he likes me because-we're alike. I guess that's why we're bestfriends. He's the one I look forward to seeing the most when I come to my dads,to be completely honest. We always have the most fun. Which always leaves me wanting to come back.

"Bella!" Jake yells,waving his hands from across from me,it was just me and him. Charlie and Billy were soaked,and sitting on the porch watching us,while Rachie and Becca were doing eachothers' hair waiting for us to finish. "Ready?"

I nod,"Ready Jake!" I shout back to him. We both take another step back,and he tosses the balloon at me.

My hands formed into a cup-catching the balloon before it hit the ground,but it made too much pressure when it hit my hands making it bust all over me. I frown,wet jeans for the win.

Jake laughed,"I thought you said you were ready?!"

I frown deeper,"I was! Now," I sigh,"Mission Eliminate Pink Cupcakes?" I ask him,quirking my eye brwo towards Rachie and Becca. They're teenagers,well,seventeen I think- and they are girly-girls! So , we named our first targetted mission ; Eliminate Pink Cupcakes.

Jake chuckles darkly,and we both run to the bucket of water balloons,putting them behind my back so they wouldn't see them. We slowly walked towards them,bumping eachother on the way there-giggling.

"Hey Rach! Becc!" Jake calls,and they jump at his loudness,scowling.

"Yes,oh annoying brother?" Rachel asks.

"Annoying brother and beautiful Bella that won't let us do her hair and make-up...?" Becca chimes in.

I scrunch up my nose in disgust at the sound of those words,"Make-up is for girly-girls." I state.

Jake glances at me,and we both smile-then launch our hands in front of us,flinging the balloons at them. They screamed when they broke-soaking them completely,and we ran over to our dads throwing the other balloons we had at them. They laughed,and got up-Billy wheeling over to the bucket of balloons with Billy,and Rachel and Rebecca followed after.

We were all loaded,and hiding amoungst the trees and the forest,and Billy's backyard. Jake and I hid together,obviously-behind a big bush-with our own bucket full of balloons.

"I wonder where they are..." Jake wonders,in a quiet whisper.

"I'm not sure..." I whisper back,wondering the same thing.

He bites his lip,"Maybe we should... Check? Our,you stay here,and I'll ..." he gulps,"Check,by myself..."

I shake my head,"Notta chance. We're in this together."

Jacob smiled,the only thing on this planet that I could ever call beautiful. Jacobs' smile.

M   My eyes opened groggily to the bright sun that bled through my curtains. Sun. My head whipped up,and I looked around myself. Where was Jacob? I jump to my feet,and feel suddenly really cold,but warm from the light shining through my window into my room. I was wearing his shirt. I guess he changed me after i zonked out. But,where did he go? I bite my lip,did he really just leave like this?

I run my hand through my hair,and walk over to my window-pulling the curtains open,letting the sun into my room. I like this. Sun is very rare in Forks,so I always try to spend it wisely. And a day at the beach sounds good,or maybe go to the park... But,with Jake? If Charlie will let me...

I run over to my drawer  and take out my purple sun dress. I feel like dressing up today,which is odd because of the dream I had that distictly reminded me of my hatred for the girly clothes. I shrug,and look through my closet for sandles to go with it,then skip into the bathroom taking a quick shower.

I brush through my thick locks,pulling it back,and draping it over my shoulders. Then I quickly throw on my dress,and slip on my strappy sandles. I'm not gonna waste my time with make-up,I really am not the person to go with make-up. Though I have some in my purse that my mom stuffeed in before i came here. I haven't used it.

I throw the t-shirt in the laundry,and walk down stairs-spotting Jake laying down on the couch with the TV remote in his hands. He had Much on,and You And I by Lady Gaga was playing. One of my favourites,though that girl is pretty crazy- she's amazing. And this song is too.

It's been a long time since I came around,

It's been a long time but , I'm back in town,

And this time I'm not leaving without you...

"Hey Jake." I whisper,walking into the living room,leaning against the frame.

He glances up at me,his eyes squinted,then bulged-then squinted again."Bella?"

"Yes?" I ask him.

"You look ... Wow." he bites down on his lip,hard.

I giggle,"I was hoping we'd be able to go out today. It's really nice out."

He gets up,nodding."Yeah,of course. Sounds like a plan."

I smile,and wrap my arms around his bare shoulders,"Ahah, that's good." I smile again,and blush.

"I'm guessing the sun makes you happy?" he wonders,pressing his forehead to mine,his nose following after-and then his lips.

My fingers travel into his hair,pulling him closer to me. He moans quietly,"Where do you want to go?" he asks,breaking the kiss.

I pout,"Anywhere. As long as I'm with you." I smile,again.

I love it!!
thanks ! :DD

thank you :))

I'm glad you do !

& starting chapter 7 now :))

Chapter 7; If This Is Love; Then Please,Don't Break Me.

Jake and I headed out the door. Charlie had to work early this morning,he had woken Jake up-because first of all ; we were laying with eachother 'inappropriately' according to him,and he wanted him awake and wary just in case Edward decided to pop in. I had rolled my eyes at my now really over-protective father. I can't blame him though,and I do expect a long talk from him when he gets back home from after work. That's why I am going to make my special lasagna to cure him,and Jake and I are being the goods for ice cream sundaes. We're going to call Billy over,and it'll be just like Old Times.

"So,what're you thinking about?" he asks,as we walked along the shore of First Beach. He was carrying my sandles for me,so I could feel the waves hit my feet. It was warm,and tempting to run in. But I might have a plan for later,when it's not so public.

I shrug,"Just about ..." I sigh,running my hand through my hair,"Everything,I guess. Mainly just about how I'm going to kiss up to Charlie..." I bit my lip,feeling the heat slowly rise to my cheeks,"And,you. Obviously."

He chuckles,rolling his eyes. He sticks his hip out and flicks his wrist,"Obviously." He mocks,and snorts mockingly. I roll my eyes and poke his arm-being careful not to make the same mistake that lead to an injury. He laughs again,"Good choice,my friend." I raise my eye brow,"I mean, good choice-my girlfriend." he corrects himself with a satisfied smile.

I shake my head,smiling."And you? What are you thinking about?"

"You really want to know?" he wonders,eyeing me suspicously.

I stop walking,to stare at him."Whenever you question me like that,I get chills. Like you're going to say something bad,and then I'm going to regret asking you. So,just tell me. Please!" I throw my hands up dramatically in the air,then let them fall limp to my sides.

He rolls his eyes,"Don't be such a drama queen. I was thinking about , well , that deamons death. All of them,actually. Because if I go for one,they'll go after me. And then once the treaties broken-they can cross onto our land,and go after the pack. But then again,the pixie won't know we're coming because she can't see us!" a small grin spread across his face."So,actually my plan will work,and I'll only have to kill Edward. But,that still won't stop them from killing me or the rest of the pack. Which'll mean,we'll have to kill them all..." he pursed his lips.

I look at him dumbfoundedly."Oh God." I mutter. "Your mind must be a jumble."

He shrugs,"Yeah,I guess. Because you're also on my mind. Which is why I think I was thinking about plotting Cullen's death. So he can't come anywhere near you. Even if he tried. Who would've thought you could die twice?" he shrugs again,and I roll my eyes.

"Hey,cut them some slack."

He raises an eye brow,"After what he did to you? After he left you abandoned in the forest,all alone-at night,broken hearted. Far from home? After he all but played you? And you want me to cut him some slack?" he spat,his eyes turning into slits.

I bite my lip,"I didn't ... Exactly,mean,him. I mean,I love the other guys. Alice,Emmett,Jasper,Carlisle,Esme,even Rosalie! And when you talk about them like that,it kind of makes me feel ... I don't know ... It just doesn't make me feel at all,actually. I feel,cold." I scrunch my nose,and think backwards. That did not make sense. Nope,not at all.

"Because they're cold!" he sputtered out.

I roll my eyes,and take his hand in mine-and we start walking again."Change subject?" I ask,quite desperately.

"Purple looks nice on you." he comments,looking down at my dress."And the dress really compliments your legs. Light and dark colours,it makes the glow on your face much more ,noticable. Especially because of your dark hair... And eyes."

I scoff,"Have you been reading like,chic magazines? Or am I just making you watch too many chic flicks? Because I will stop if you're going to be talking like that..."

He laughs,a seductive throaty laugh."I'm sorry." his eyes crinkle,and I just about melt. It's one of the cutest things,besides the way his nose scrunches up."Maybe we should skip a little of the chic flicks from now on." he suggests,with a chuckle.

I nod,laughing."Okay,that's fine with me. I was never quite fond of them anyways."

He nods,and we keep walking. It's a very nice day here in La Push,the sun is shining more in La Push than it is in Forks,even with all the forestry that pretty much is La Push. I love the beach here though,it's unlike any others. It's natural,and not man-made. It's beautiful,especailly the way the sun makes the water shimmer. It's like a real life beach you see on those fake post-cards. They look nice in the picture , but in real life they're the opposite. But this,if this were on the post-card,it'd be the real thing.

"Jake?" I ask him.

He looks down at me,"Yes?"

"After we have dinner tonight,do you think we could come back here? If the water'll be warm,that is..."

He smiles,"It's warmest at night. Because it's been in the sun all day,so it will most definately be warm. And,if Charlie says it's okay with you,it's okay with me,and most likely Billy too. But,I really should check in with Sam today. Just quickly though..."

I nod,but the thought of him leaving me-sent shivers down my spine. I really don't want to be away from him for more than a second. I want to make up for the times we hadn't spent together,and when I left him for Edward. I think that was the biggest mistake of my life. Leaving him,for Edward.

"That's fine. You should anyways. You gotta do,what you gotta do." I shrug,like it didn't really bother me. But,like I said ; I'm an open book. Anyone is free to read me.

"It'll only be a few mintes,twenty at the most. I swear. And if I can't tonight,then I'll be sure to stop by. And we'll do it tomorrow. But I'm sure Sam won't have a problem with it... I hope not." he grumbles the last part to himself.

I sigh,"I can't take you away from your pack,Jacob."

"You're not. Trust me,they understand." he shifted slightly,"They're real easy on me right now,they're letting me ... Adjust,you could say..." he purses his lips.

"Adjust? It's been at least a month or so since you've made the change..."

"Not,that,Bella... I'm perfectly fine with the tranformation. I have been since the first day." he said.

I eye him suspiciously, but I don't question him any further. If he wanted to tell me,then he'd tell me. Simple as that. But,obviously he doesn't want to-and I can live with that.  We don't have to share every little secret we have with eachother. Like,I don't own him or anything. We're just dating. We're only boyfriend and girlfriend. All though we know we're more than that. He is a teenage boy,he could change anytime. Even if he promised. Boys can'ts always keep that kind of comittment. To one girl,I mean.

"We'll talk about it,just not here. Because,I don't know how you'll take it. And I'd rather have it said and done in private..." he shrugs,"It's nothing to paranoy yourself about."

I let out a breath,"Remember that promise?"

"To never leave you?" he questions.

I nod.

"Yeah,of course-what about it?" he wonders,his brows furrowing.

"So,you didn't forget? You're going to follow through..." I wonder.

He stops us,"Bella." he pinches the bridge of his nose,and looks up at the sky."Are you serious? Are you ... Do you not believe me?" he asks,his eyes wide. And when I was about to object,he held up his finger-he wasn't finished speaking."I would never leave you Bella! Ever! I can't even ... I, how could you think such a thing? I'm NOT Edward!" he cried. Clearly hurt,and angered by my aussmption.

"Jacob,I-" he placed his fingers on my lips,closing his eyes-he was really angry by this... But why? Why is he taking it so seriously?

"How could you think I could be like him?" he asks,softly.

I was struck by this."I'd ... No,Jake. No-you're taking this all the wrong way. I'd .. I know,you'd never!" I stuttered like a complete fool. I was at a loss for words.

"I don't know how you could think that either..." he whispered.

"I wasn't! Jacob,how could you think I'd think that?!" I clenched my teeth together,snatching my hand away from his-clenching it into a fist."How ..." I took a deep breath,closing my eyes."How?"

"You asked me the question,Bella! What was I supposed to think?!" he yelled,"That you're not doubting me? That you're not thinking I'm going to turn on you like he did? I'd NEVER. Bella,I'd never ... I won't. I don't want to. And I can't." he finished,before turning around-but I caught his hand.

"Then what are you doing right now? Leaving me? Abandoning me? When you're saying you're not going to. What re you , doing,now?" I ask him,tears threatening to break through. But I kept blinking them back.

He paused,turning to look at me."I just , needed,to ... Breath. I didn't want to hurt you,I'm sorry... Please forgive me."

"Just give me back the Jacob I knew,please."

He winced,"The Jacob you knew before,he's gone Bella. And if you don't like me the way I am now,then I'm sorry." the Sam mask was on. There's no way I'm fighting with him now.

"Fine." I breathed,my throat thick,as I tried to stop the sob that desperately wanted to come out.

He looked down,blinking a few times-then looks back up at me,his face softened."I'm sorry..." he repeated,pulling me into his arms.

I leaned my head against his chest,closing my eyes."I know you are..." I whisper softly.  He rested his chin on top of my head. And from right then,I knew that there was going to be a lot of future arguments like this. A lot of fighting,but even more make-ups. But to be honest,I think it will only make us stronger.

"I'm sorry." he said again,and constantly repeated it."I wish I could go back to being the old Jacob too. So much,Bella. You'll never understand. And I hate hurting you,because it only hurts me." I move back to look at him,a tear slipped down his cheek-and I quickly wiped it away,and he caught my hand."It's going to be so different,knowing that I won't have to fight for you anymore... I love fighting with the stanky-ass leech. Pfft,thought he'd win you."

"I'm no prize." I defend myself.

"You're my biggest prize." he reasons,smirking.

I roll my eyes,"Of course."

He chuckles,and we continue to walk to the parking lot-to his car. We had to go pick up the ice cream,and the ingrediants to our special treat tonight. And we still had to call Billy to see if he'd come over. Once we got to his car,I climbed in,and he started the engine driving down to a small store on the Rez. A groccery store,but very small. We both got out,and headed inside.

I skipped over to the freezer section,and took out the neopolitan ice cream. A big tub,so it'd last a little while longer. Especially because the hot weather is returning! Jake wrapped his arms around me from behind,picking me up-and carrying me over to the chocolate and caramel toppings. We also got gummies,and containers of chocolate to sprinkle on top. Charlie is going to want to kick us both out after we have this.

I giggle,and he run his fingers along my side,and I bite my lip."Let's go,pay.. For these,now..."

"We? I'll pay." he tells me. Not a question,but an order.

I roll my eyes,"Instead of arguing about this for an hour,let's both pay for half of it." I suggest.

He purses his lips,and nods agreeingly."Okay,sounds like a plan."

After we payed we raced to the car. Jake won,of course-and he even slowed down for me. I frown,panting as I opened the door and climbed back in the too familuar car. "Not fair." I breath out.

"What's not fair?" he asks,smirking.

"You,and,your ..." I take a deep breath,"Wolf genes that make you not only super strong,but super fast. Which is not fair on my part. Because I am not strong,or fast. And when I run fast, I trip fast too." I point out,breathing heaily.

"Hahah , stop complaining shorty. I slowed down for you." he says.

"I am not short!" I object,"I'm vertically challenged." I corss my arms into my chest,as he pulled out of the parking lot-and headed down the gravely road.

He laughs,"Vertically challenged." he mutters,"Good one."

I frown,"I'm glad my problem makes you laugh."

"Oh calm down,I'm just playing with you Bells." he nudges my arm.

"Hey! Keep those eyes on the road!" I order him.

"They are. No matter how hard it is,not to look at the gorgeous woman sitting next to me." he says,a grin spreading on his face.

I roll my eyes,"Kiss-up!"

He chuckles,"I wasn't playing that time." he turns to give me a quick wink.

"Hurry up. I need to cook the lasgana." I mumble,and he just laughs.

When we pulled up into my driveway,I thanked God that Charlie wasn't home yet. We both ran inside,and this time he let me win. And I smiled contentedly. I walked into the kitchen,and took the pan filled with the pasta and sauce,I had the cheese set aside for when it was ready. I turned on the oven,and slipped in the tray. I took the bag with the ice cream in it and put it in the freezer,then put everything else in the cupboards.

"I called my dad,he said he'd love to. Of course." Jacob informs me,while walking up behind me."But you know what I'd love to do?" he whispers in my ear.

"What?" I ask slowly,biting my lip.

"How about you guess..." he lowers his lips to my ear,nipping at my earlobe."It involves,you ... And me... And-" foot steps caused him to stop,as Charlie walked into the kitchen-raising his eye brows.

"Oh go ahead,carry on as if I never walked in... You,me ... and ...?" Charlie trailed off,his eye brows still raised.

I blushed a deep red,"Dad!" I groaned,un-coiling myself from Jacob's grasp.

Jake was the least bit embarrassed,he looks perfectly calm."Sorry Charlie." he says,almost laughing.

He shrugs,"You're teenagers."

I bite my lip harder,"I have the lasagna in the oven. And Jake and I,went to the store and bought ice cream. Billy's going to come over. Jake is gonna go pick him up." I tell him.

He nods,"Oh good."

I smile,and nod."Mmm,yeahh.." I say awkwardly,clicking my tongue.

"Well,I'm going to shower..." Charlie says breaking the short,but very awkward silence-taking off his jacket,and walking up the stairs.

Jake sighs heavily,"You're dad is more chill than I thought..."

I laugh,"Yeah,I'm surprised he didn't pull his gun on you."

He rolls his eyes,"Like you said ; your dad loves me." he grins widely."And I guess while your dad is showering,and getting ready-I should pick up my dad... And talk to Sam on the way..."

I nod slowly,"Oh,okay..."

"I'll be quick,I promise. And,remember-you have something to look forward to tonight. I'll beg Sam if I have to."

"Okay,you promised. So,okay." I tell him,and lean over to kiss him softly.

"I'm never going to get used to this...' he murmers,kissing me back,slowly trailing kisses down my neck-to my collar bone,then back up to my waiting lips."You might want to change too ... Charlie is probably freaking..." he chuckles,pulling away.

"It's just a dress." I shrug.

"You've never worn one before. He might think I'm,like,corrupting,or munipulating you." he chuckles.

"Right... But,we are dating. You have all rights to corrupt me,or munipulate me any way you want." I smirk.

He bites his lip,"I will take you up on that once."

I laugh,"I hope so."

After Jake left,I decided to get changed. I walk up into my room,and gasp-my heart almost leaped out of my chest.

"Sorry if I scared you." Alice giggles,"I just didn't want to run into the dog. But I did,he doesn't mind me though as much as he used to. Did you talk to him about me?" she wonders.

"Yeah,I told him not to pick on you." I admitt,smilling.

She smiles too,"You and Jake are getting really close,and I can see some things happening in the near future. So,I decided to buy you a few new things. Trust me,not only will you love them. But so will Jacob."

"Uh?" I question her,but she pulls out fabric out of two bags she was carrying. More dresses,and lengerie. Of course.

"Just in case ... And I'm surprised you're wearing that,so I got really excited and bought you more!" she says excitedly,"Ooh! I hear Charlie... I'll be back tomorrow,maybe. Everyone says hi." she whispers,before slipping out of my window. Well, that visit was short.

I walk over to my bed where she had layed the clothing. There's a short strapless dark green dress,another one but purple. Black,pink and white silky lengerie,of course Alice,of course! Jeez. Like I'd wear it...

The dresses are cute,I have to admitt. But,maybe some a little more out there.

I put them away in my closet,and stash the revealing underwear and bras into my dresser. I take out my bathing suit,my black bikini-and my track pants and tank top ,to put over it. I quickly put it on,putting my hairup into a sloppy pony tail,then skip down stairs to find Charlie lounging across the couch.

"That looks much better." Charlie states.

I didn't bother answering him,I just smile and sit across from him."So,how was work?" I ask.

He shrugs,"Fine,nothing too big." he says,and licks his lips nervously."Bella,I think we need to talk."

I sit up-corssing my legs,"Sure thing. What about?"

"You." he says slowly.

I raise my eye brow,"I kinda figured... What about me though?"

"Bella,you left once-and you left again,but this time-for Edward?Like,why? And why'd you leave without telling me? I was going insane,Bella... You don't even understand..."

"He wasn't in a good state,and Alice wanted me to try and talk sense into him. He wanted to leave." I answer the first question,we'd gone through while on the plane."And as for the scond question,I knew you'd try to stop me. Like Jacob had..." I whispered the last part,my voice broke.

"I know Jake did. And when Igot home,he was in the living room-just about crying his heart out." he looks down,"You really broke him Bells." he sighs,"I'm happy you're with him though. He loves you,and I know you love him."

"I'm not going to hurt him like that ever again." I tell him."Ever."

Charlie smiles softly,"Good."

I love it!!!!

I can't wait for more!

New Reader I Love It And Has Been Shaking Like Crazy Since The First Chapter I HOPE I CAN SLEEP

aweh thanks :D

i'm glad you enjoy it !

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service