The Twilight Saga

What if . Bella decided to reach over and kiss Jacob in her truck? Would that change how she feels about Jacob over all ? Knowing the feelings he has for her,knowing he could give her more. Knowing,she wouldn't have to change for him...

[Disclaimer]; not everybody posts the disclaimers in their fanfiction,but i'm going to. ;) Idon't own Twilight,or any of the characters in it. All belong to Stephenie Meyer- All though I wish I did.(;

A/N; I hope you enjoy ... :) & I'm starting at chapter 1 :)

Speechless.

Chapter 1; One Last Look.

My fingers were curled tightly around the steering wheel,as i stared out ahead of us. We were in front of Charlies-though his cruiser was missing. I bite the inside of my lip,my brows mashed together,listening to Jacob's breathing. He was staring out the window,as we sat in my old truck silently. Sometimes, I wish I knew what he was thinking,and then he let out a breath.

"What are you thinking,Bells?" he asks,breaking the awkward silence.

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel,and lean into the seat-sighing,"I,was ... Going to ask you the same thing." I tell him,glancing side-ways. He was still looking out the fogged window.

" You really want to know what i'm thinking about?" he questions,now turning to look at me.

His stare sent shivers through-out my body,and his question made me think about how to answer. Do I want to know what he's thinking about? The way he said it,makes me wonder if it's a bad thing- something I actually don't want to know. But,maybe I'm just over-thinking. I do want to know what he's thinking about,but,maybe when I do know-I'll regret asking what he was thinking about.

I'm over-thinking... I think.

I nod,"Tell me what you're thinking about Jake."

He smirks,his eyes slightly lidded."You." he whispers."Always..."

I sigh,and smile weakly."Jacob..."

He shakes his head,and takes my hands off the wheel-and into his hands,mine so small compared to his. I look down,not wanting to stare into his eyes-knowing it would be for the best. I think. Because,if I fall in love with Jake ... I'm just going to end up hurting him,when Edward comes back. Eward will come back,I know it... Jacob is my best friend,and i can't stand,loosing him.

"Bella,I love you. I've always loved you. And you know that,I know you know that." He sighs,"Bells,look at me. Please." I bit my lip,and shook my head.

"I can't." I whisper.

One hand disapeared from mine,and moved swiftly under my chin. Forcing me to look up at him,I tried to look away from his face,but mine landed on his. His gaze so intense,I couldn't look away. His hot breath was circulating around my face,the woodsy scent i always loved-intoxicating me. Wanting me to move closer to it. But I stayed where I was,our gazes interlocked.

I was waiting for him to say something,but he just remained speechless;his lips parted-as in lost in thought. I bit down on my lip hard,as the silence intensified. Just when realization hit me. My fingers slowly,crawling up his arms-as his hands hooked onto my waist-pulling me into his lap.

Jacob can never be just a friend to me. I've always seen noticed him,always known he was attractive to me in some way.But,Edward...

"I can't hurt you." I mumble,my lips brushing across his in the process. I never noticed how close we were until now.

"Do you love me?" he asks,his eyes closed-waiting for my answer.

I press my lips tightly together,curling my hands into fists-agaist his covered chest. "I..." i press my lips back together,taking a stead breath.

[for now... watching Salt :3]

Views: 12590

Replies to This Discussion

me toooooooooooooooooo
Oooh keep going!
new reader!! i sat in our chair for 2 hours reading this!!amazing!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!

Ahh,thankss !

ahahah , xD

Hope you write soon.
Can't write tonight,because I have too much homework .
But I'll try tomorrow night,
Sorry ! I'll try and post two chapters tomorrow,and two more on the weekend <3

Chapter 8; And I Fell In Love,With You.

I handed Billy and Charlie a plate of lasagna,and setting two glasses of pepsi on the table. They were watching a re-run of the Steelers vs. The Packers. Jake was tempted , but decided to sit with me at the table. Both of them mumble their thank you's , distracted by the TV,so I just walk back into the kitchen,dishing out a plate for myself and Jacob. Jake was leaning forward on his elbows,his eyes lidded.

"You tired?" I ask,setting the plate in front of him,with a glass of chocolate milk.

He looks up,and shrugs." A little,but,I still want to go out tonight. As long as we can stay at my place?" he asks,raising a brow.

"I have homework to get done,Jake. Remember, I still go to school. And so do you!" I remind him."The weekend only lasts for a couple days."

He sighs,"I know,I know. But we had a long weekend,so my brain is kinda fogged up." he mumbles,taking his fork-and digging into the lasagna.

I eat a bite myself,"Are you sure it's not just me that's fogging up your brain?" I ask,blushing-but smirking at the same time.

He chuckles,"Oh,you're definately the reason why."

I giggle,and take a sip of my milk."You still going to tell me that thing?" I wondered.

He nods,"Yeah," he shoves a forkful into his mouth,"It's a must do."

I smile softly,and nod.

We finished eating,so Jake walked into the living room this time asking if they wanted ice cream sundaes. They just nodded their heads,their eyes still glued to the game. Jake walked back in,taking out the ice cream while I take out the bowls,and the ingrediants.

"I really like sprinkles. I don't know why,but there's something about them. Something that reminds me of,before..." Jake trails off,shrugging.

I laugh,"Sprinkles? Like,the coloured ones that you get on like cup-cakes?"

He nods,"Yeah . They just remind me ,i don't know ..." he shrugs.

I glance over at him,he was staring intently into the bowls-while plopping the ice cream into them,"Are you okay Jake?" I ask softly.

He nods slowly,"Of course." he says,passing the bowls over to me so I could sprinkle it with chocolate and coloured sprinkles,then squeeze the fusge topping on it.

"You don't seem like it... Do you wanna just,go and eat ice cream later?" I wonder.

"Whatever you want to do,is fine by me."

I sigh,"It's not always about me. What do you want to do,Jake?"

He pursed his lips,"Eat ice cream later?" he questions,with a small smile.

I smile back,and nod."Alirighty. Let's go give these things to our dads."

We both go into the living room setting the bowls in front of them,"We'll be back later." I say.

"Uhuh." Charlie mumbles.

"Sure sure." Billy follows after. That's where Jake gets it from...

We both snicker,and walk out the front door. Jake starts laughing,"Watch them spaz when we get back!" he hollers.

I nod,"I know right!"

We get into Jakes car,and he backs out of my drive way-heading towards First Beach. It was about nine o'clock,we'd stay until eleven,so then I can get some of my homework done at home,and the rest in the morning. The car ride was silent,except for the whisper of Jakes radio,you could barely hear what was playing,but it was soft. I leaned against the window,watching the trees pass by.

Then I saw it slowly come into view; the beach. Deserted,and beautiful. He parked in the gravel parking spot,and we both hopped out-he grabbed two towels,and an extra t-shirt,then we dashed towards the sand.

"You're right,it still is warm." i note,letting it brush against my toes. I slip off my track pants,and put them with the towels Jake brought,then followed my shirt. I didn't know Jake was staring - until now.

He smiles,"Oh,I know. I'm always right."

"I'd like to test that theory one day." i mutter,with a sly smile.

He took off his shirt,already wearing his swim shorts,they're black. And there's something about the way black looks on him. I guess it's just his colour,though dark blue and purple look just as amazing on him.

He smiles,"See something you like?"

I nod slowly,still staring."Yeah,how about you?" i say,doing a small twirl.

He nods,pulling me into him,"Yes," he whispers in my ear,making me shiver.

"Let's get in," i say,taking his hand in mine-leading him into the water. We started to swim farther in-until we could barely see shore. The water really is warm,warmer than I thought. But,very ,relaxing.

"It's nice isn't it?" he asks,smirking-pulling me back into him.

I wrap my arms around him,"Very," I breathed into his ear."So..." I couldn't get what he wanted to tell me out of my head,until he tells me.

"I imprinted." he asnwers simply. Just like that.

"Imprinted? Like the thing you told me about Sam and Emily? Jake,that's huge?" i smile again,and look down.

"On you,stupid. But don't get me wrong,I loved you way before I imprinted on you. It was during the time you kissed me,while you were waiting for Alice... That's why it was so hard,when you left me,for him." he sighs,still holding me close.

I could get used to being in his arms.

"I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking... In fact,I wasn't thinking at all. I really shouldn't've went,which I regret. I'm so sorry Jacob..." I mumble against his chest,squeezing my eyes shut.

"I know you are Bells,and I forgive you." he says simply,calmly.

"I'll always love you,you know that right?" I ask looking up at him.

He smiles,"I really hope so."

After we just swam around,enjoying the soothing waves,and hearing eachothers laughter,seeing eachothers smiles. I think that's what counts the most. Knowing that we're making eachother happy. And I don't think I've seen Jake any happier,than he is right now. Right at this moment.

I was completely soaked when we got back to shore. From head to toe,both of us. I plopped onto our towels,and he layed down beside me."How about,you skip school tomorrow,for me?"

"How about,you-skip school and come pick me up at lunch?" i ask,closing my eyes.

"I can do that."

I laugh,"I know."

He wraps his arms around me,"Can I kiss you Bella?" he asks,his lips traveling down my face.

"Yes,yes you can."

continued...

He caught my lips between his,softly nipping,before his tonuge glided along my bottom lip. I clung to him,my fingers pressing into his back-as he leaned over me. He propped his elbows on both sides of me,his fingers playing with my hair. I parted my lips, his breath suddenly entered my mouth,his sent circling around my face-and I let his tongue run along mine. The contact sent a lightning bolt through the inside of my body.

There was something about the way Jake kissed me,the way I let him kiss me. The way,that I didn't have to be cautious... That's what. We don't have to play on the safe side. We don't have to be careful. We could be as reacklessly stupid as we wanted to be. Because,Jake won't,and can't hurt me as much as Edward would be able to. Choosing Jake,was like ,choosing life.

That's really what it was,Life or Death. Hot or Cold. Fire,or Ice. They're the complete opposite. And I have to say, I prefer Life,I prefer the Hot,and I'd rather be caught in fire,then frozen to death. Choosing Jacob,was the right things to do. It is the right thing. It's just right. And everything about him,about me,about us and this moment,is so right.

My fingers slided up into his hair,grabbing onto a fistful of his hair,trying to bring him closer to me. Our lips molding together,only breaking apart for a breath,then latching onto eachother again. One hand gripped my waist,and I instinctively pushed myself closer to him. He moans softly,his eyes fluttering-causing his eye lashes to brush against my cheeks. 

"Bella?"he breaths hoarsly.

"Hmm?" I kepy my fingers locked in his hair,not wanting it to end.

"What are you thinking?" he asks,his eyes still closed-his brows furrowed.

I sigh softly,"What am I thinking? I'm think about you... Kissing you. Happy that I can love you,properly."  I close my eyes again,"Happy,that,I'm with you."

I could feel his smile,"Do you want me to kiss you again?" he asks.

"Please."

He presses his lips against mine,more fierce than before. More meaning,and intensity. His arms gave out,but he made sure he didn't crush me when his body came onto mine. His finger tracing small circles on my exposed skin. His other hand began to crawl down my right leg,slipping under the crevice of my knee,hitching it over his waist,and I let my foot slide down his leg,until mine rested on his.

I let myself get lost. And then Jacob came and found me,bringing me home. That's what it feels like right now. Like I've been lost all this time,but now I know,for sure. That I'll never let him go. Well,I don't want to. Charlie will probably call me soon,sadly. Because I'd like to stay in this position for a long,long time.

But another thing. Choosing Jacob means,that there'll be an end,one day.We don't have forever. Now I'm back in reality,where there's time. 

His lips left mine,and the loss of him was overwhelming. They traveled down my jaw,to my ear-and back down,trailing down my neck-casuing me to arch towards him. His tongue poked out,running small circles on my neck. A moan escaped my lips,and I bite down hard,the blush rising to my cheeks.

His lips find mine again,but he hovers over me momentarily,as a soft buzz interupted him.

"Charlie?" he asks,raising a brow.

I sigh,groaning,turning my pile of clothes over to retrieve my phone."Hello?" i ask,flipping the phone open.

"Were'd you two go?" he asks,worry clear in his voice.

I laugh,"We're at the beach,don't worry. And we told you before you left!" I answer,shaking my head,sitting up in Jake's lap,while he stroked my arm.

He caught on,and Jake joined in with my laughter. We knew it was coming eventually.

"Huh,well,it's getting late. Are you coming back home,or is Jake dropping you off in the morning?" he mutters,sleepily.

Jake's eyes raised,wanting me to choose the last one."I think I'm gonna come home. I have lot's of homework,and I need to catch up on sleep still..." I sigh,and so does Jake.

"Okay,well,see you soon Bells." Charlie says before disconnecting.

"I'll be visiting tonight." Jake informs me,while we gather up our things and head for his car.

I smile,"If I'm sleeping,feel free to wake me up."

I'll be adding more,don't worry !

but this was all i could do tonight -,-/

I'm soooo tireddd.

Please keep writing!!

Great Great Great Great Great Great And Did I Mention Great?? <3 The Story

thanks guys :))
adding right now ~ While watching the MMVAs :))

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service