The Twilight Saga

They are coming back. Pain is ahead, but also is something that Renesmee never thought of. Love.

Sunset Forest

Even though I had known this was coming, that in no way made it better.

They say that it isn't about the destination; it is about the journey, I think that now I know the true meaning of that phrase. You know that the inevitable is coming for you, the journey merely postpones that. But when the destination of your journey is so terrible, sometimes the journey - as horrible as it is - can prepare you in some ways. Sometimes.

However, nothing could have ever have prepared me for this. When the inevitable is coming for you, there is no one that you can trust. I have learnt this, and so many over things from this journey. I have found strength, life, and the true meaning of the word 'love'. Maybe there was some force that made sure not everything was agony, that made sure that you had some happiness. This final destination was horrible, but I wouldn't trade what I have found and disscovered from it for anything.

They had come for us. They had come for me.

As if our thoughts were shared - which they practically were, we both shrank into each other, not only for warmth, but for comfort, just curled up against each other, listening to each others breathing and watching our own breaths make beautiful swirling clouds in the freezing morning air.

We were waiting.

No matter what the outcome of this would be, my whole life would change.

If we had the advantage, we would have a great duty, a duty that we could not shake off. We would be murderers.

If we lost, I would die. We would all die. The world would revolve around as if we were never here, but my world would stop, along with at the worlds of twenty-two people, at the minimum.

After many, many minutes of silence, we heard the sound we had known was coming.

The gentle breeze, that we knew could only mean one thing.

To someone else, someone who had a normal life, this might have meant a gust of wind, but to me it meant so much more. It meant that the danger was here, it meant that screams would soon pierce the morning, it meant that everyone I cared about was about to put their lives on the line. It meant this could be my final breath, it meant that my entire world could crumble down around me completely. It would crumble down.

But above all it meant one thing.

They were here.

Thanks for taking time to read this short preview. I really appreciate it!

I would really like to no wether you like it or not, so please reply in the comments and tell me if you want me to continue!

Thanks,

Marisa

Tags: Bella, Edward, Jacob, Leah, RPOV, Renesmee, Sequel, Twilight, Volturi

Views: 2139

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Please let me know if you like it!

Also here is a cover I made for it (when I was a bit bored).

Hope you like it!

Marisa

P.S here is a link to download the text - it was the actual one Meyer used!

I love the cover.

Suggest you put it near the top of your discussion so people see it when the first come to your story.

Best wishes

Christine

Thank you so much for commenting!

I am really grateful for the advice, but when I try it just doesn't show up :(. Could you tell me how? IT looks really great on your story!

Poor Bella, me and my friend had an email war about wether Edward would love her or not, if she took her power away, then we got to arguing about wether fred should stay with the Cullens... that was a loooong night! PLease update your story soon, I cannot wait to find out more!

Marisa

Hi Marisa,

I think that now you have it on the page you may well be able to just copy and paste it into where you want it.

Give it a go! It is a lovely cover.

Putting links in is really easy as well you just need to right click the sideways 8 by the word reply on the comment, choose copy short cut.Go to where you want it and click link which is in the top left of the reply box. Paste in the shortcut in the Link URL bit and call it what ever you want in the link text.

It's an easy way to reference your chapters from your initial discussion.

I am delighted to hear that you and your friend have been chatting about the plot of CGL. Please feel welcome to use the comment section of the discussion to do it if you want to.

Best wishes

Chris

Hi Marisa,

This is a lovely start to the story. Now I want to know why they are coming back and how they are going to explain it to Charlie.

And why does Jake know rather than Alice?

Question question - looking forward to more of your story.

Best wishes

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your comment! By the way I absolutely Adore your FF 'cold grey light'!

Jacob knows because someone in his pack was involved.... I'll let you guess who that is!

I promise I will try to update today or tomorrow! I feel so honoured having someone as good I writer as you tell me it is lovely!  

Thanks sooooo much!

Marisa

P.S really exited to know more about Bella's two 'shadows'....

Hi again Marisa,

thank you so much for your very kind comment. I just keep going with the story and I seemed to have picked up a few loyal readers now which is great. Perseveranace is what is needed. It feels a bit like running a marathon rather than a sprint.

Keep going and you will soon have hundreds of comments - your writing style is very good.

Best wishes

Chris

Marisa. I like the story also. Keep writing. By the way I would like to be your friend. My name is Annette. I live in Pensacola, Florida. Where do you live?

Thank you for writing a comment, but I do not want to tell you that,

Marisa

I like the story idea. :)  I would also love to know why the Volturi are coming back...  Good job so far though. :) And I will post when I update my story in the fanfiction group, so look out for it. :)  (Or friend me.  I message all my friends too).

Oh My gosh! This is really good story :) I wonder what will happen when the Volturi will come back and why they want Charlie. I also wonder how Charlie will take the truth when they tell him what and who they are and what they want. I like this a lot, please keep me update and a tip. You should post your chapters in the comments so the story is just a little easier to follow then having all the chapters up there.

This is a really brilliant story so far!

I have questions that I hope will be answered in coming chapters!

Rachel :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service