The Twilight Saga

This is a Sequel to Bella's New Identity

Plot: Bella and Ben are happily married and have a daughter named Emma. Life is Perfect. Even Jake is happy as he imprinted on Emma, or so everyone thinks. But it's a lie. Emma is heart broken when she finds out. But she keeps having these strange dreams she had for year that sprung from her bed time story. Those dreams so real and she wants to find The Prince she keeps dreaming about.

In another world and time Prince Peter is dreaming of Emma and he's in love with her. He wants to find her as well. But he's not human either. He's a Greek God as well, The son of Hera and Zeus to be exact.

But a new boy Caleb is in town. Even though Emma still wants Peter she finds her self drawn to the stranger. But nothing is as it seems. She's in Danger.

What happens when Jacob attacks a boy in the woods who happens to be Peter?

Inspired by this song:

Preface: Emma's Pov:

Dreams. Sounds simple enough right? Well not in my case. Since I was 4 years old but looked like 11, I had those strange dreams for the past 5 years that sprung from a bed time story, I still remember to this day. My dad told it to me one day when I was sleepy and ever since then. I had this vivid dreams, they felt so real. They still do.It makes me wonder if it's all just in my head or if he even exists. All I know is that I need and want to find him.

Preface (Above)

Chapter 1~Bed Time Story

Chapter 2~Jealousy

Chapter 3~Pain

Chapter 4~Waking Up

Chapter 5~Heartbreak

Chapter 6~The Coronation

Chapter 7~Fight

Chapter 8~Peter's Angel

Chapter 9~The Witch

Chapter 10~It All Starts

Chapter 11~Revealed

These were made by Rachel:

These Character Banners were made by Ellie:

This was made by M.M.C :

This banner was made by  Beyond The Eyes Aka Sara:

Tags: TakingOverMe

Views: 1208

Replies to This Discussion

wow (faints) haha love him

Oooh! He's SHIRTLESS! Mind if I snatch that gif ^-^

ahah yeah lol made me like drool

Dont Mind at all.

Chapter 5~Heartbreak
Emma’s Pov:

3 Years Later:
It’s been 3 years since the day I started to have those dreams of me and Peter. We grown close and he was always there for me and I for him. Sometimes the dreams got even longer then the first one’s I had and Me and Peter have been through so much together. He was always 3 years older then me so always protective. I was a hit with his parents you could say and Hera always took me under her wing like she was my second mother in that world.
Jake has been acting more strange lately. I had no idea what was going on with him. I was at Emily’s and I saw him walk in and he saw me and stopped then turned around to walk back out but I stopped him “What’s going on Jake?”
“I...I do...n’t kno...w wh..at yo..u me..an.” He said, stumbling over his words which made me think that something was up and I was not buying his I don’t know what you mean statement.
“Look I know something is up so spill it.” Emily said, as I was about to say something but she kind of made my point for me already.
“Why would something be up?” Jake asked, he sounded guilty as charged.
“Because you been acting really odd towards me for the past couple of weeks and have barely even looked me in the eyes.” I said and frowned. I had no idea why I was wasting my time with him. What good was it doing to me? Non. But I guess part of me loved him despite how he was to me and the accident 3 years ago.
“I...I am not acting odd.” Jake said and sweat ran down his from his forehead to his neck. I raised my eyebrow at him “Okay fine..I can’t do this anymore.” He said and sighed “I lied.” I looked confused now.
“Huh?” I said “Lied about what?”
He swallowed and sadness filled his voice “I didn’t imprint on you.” I stared at him in shock and then tears burned my eyes and at that moment my dad burst into the door and he leaped on Jake snarling and had a tight grip around Jake’s neck.
Emily wrapped her arms around me in a hug and I broke down. I can’t believe I would ever let my self have feelings for him. How dare he hurt me like this and break my heart, he lied to me all my life.
Jake gasped as my dad tried to strangle him “How dare you hurt my daughter?” he snarled right in Jake’s face and Jake kicked him off and they got into a fight right in Emily’s house and then outside and dad broke Jake’s arm and leg and hurt him so Jake fell unconscious.
I hugged dad and sobbed into his chest “I thought he was different.”
He held me tightly “I know you did sweetie. You still have Peter.” When he said Peter’s name that made me cry harder. I missed Peter so much it hurt when someone mentioned him to me. I just wished he could be here with me and make me feel better in real rather then just my dream. I fell asleep in dad’s arms well I cried my self to sleep as he carried me back home.
I was by the water falls crying still and I saw Peter and got up and hugged him crying
He held me rubbing my back “What’s wrong Emma?” he asked me worried as he stroked my hair softly and rocked me in his arms as I kept crying.
“He lied to me.” I sobbed out into his chest
“Jake?” he asked, he sounded a bit confused at first “What did he do?”
“He’s a jerk and a liar and I am not really his Imprint like he said I was.” I sobbed. I felt so stupid right now crying over a guy that lied to me when I was in Peter’s arms and Peter was in every way perfect. He was always there for me no matter what and I was starting to have feelings for him, but how could I let him know when he was only in my dreams? I had no idea if he even felt the same way.
“I won’t let him hurt you. I promise.” Peter said as he held me close rubbing my back as my sobs died down
“How? He’s not here and you’re not there.” I said, he knew what I meant.
“That won’t stop me.” He said and kissed my forehead softly.

2 Years Later:
Dreams. Sounds simple enough right? Well not in my case. Since I was 4 years old but looked like 11, I had those strange dreams for the past 5 years that sprung from a bed time story, I still remember to this day. My dad told it to me one day when I was sleepy and ever since then. I had these vivid dreams, they felt so real. They still do. It makes me wonder if it's all just in my head or if he even exists. All I know is that I need and want to find him. I asked my self that Question about his existence for ages now. I have to hope that he’s real and that there has to be a way to find him rather then just in my dreams. I was attached to Peter, it hurt being away from him. No one really understood the connection me and him had. I did not try to explain it to anyone especially Alice as she always made me upset with her questions and I did not have nerves for that. I walked downstairs and to the kitchen to see Jake there and I frowned “Get out.” I said and pointed at the door
“Emma please.” He begged
“No Out! Now!” I yelled. Ever since he hurt me 2 years ago I hated his guts and so did the rest off us. And by us I meant my family, and the wolf pack and Emily. It shocked me to see that the pack was on my side in this as well.
“What you doing here?” I heard my mom hiss as she appeared by my side
“I want to talk to Emma.” Jake said, he kept his ground
“Well she does not want to see or talk to you. You broke her heart and now you will have to deal with the consequences and you’re not welcome here.” Mom said at the same dad did as he joined as well.
Jake sighed and then left and phased and ran off. I felt my hands shaking and fire appeared in my hands. I put it out by balling my hands into a fist then went outside and turned into my siren self and ran off into the woods to hunt.
I heard a rustle and looked around “Hello?” I asked now looking like my self again as I did not want to freak anyone out with my Siren self.
A tall dark boy walked out, he had dark hair and dark eyes and rather tall “Sorry, it’s just me. I didn’t mean to make you jump.” He said. He was rather handsome but nothing like Peter. Peter’s beauty shon like a million stars in the midnight sky
“I am Emma” I said and looked at him. He must be new around here or something as I never seen him before and did not even recognise seeing him around town or forks.
“I am Caleb.” He said and looked at me “You lost?”
“No!” I said. What an idiot. I knew these woods better then anyone, only an idiot would think I was lost.
“But you look...
“I am not.” I cut in “What do you want?”
“Why do you care?” He asked as he stepped closer to me, a small smirk playing on his lips
“Non of your business” I said looking at him and crossed my arms over my chest.
Caleb chuckled “Playing hard to get? Huh?” he said
“I am not playing.” I said “I am hard to get.” I said and shot him a glare and walked off rolling my eyes, what a jerk.
“Call me” He called after me
“Yeah you wish.” I muttered to my self. He sounded so desperate and not really my type either even though I felt slightly drawn to him but only to find out more about him and who he really was and why he turned up all of a sudden.

A/N~This lovely banner up there was made by ♥Rachel♥ and it's simply beautiful and now here are a few videos of Peter him self and Emma together with him. Ingore the titles of the videos'. I thought they suited their friendship/love and Peter being a prince so enjoy.

I like the "time traveling" two and three years later thing. That's pretty cool. Good chapter!

it wasn;t time travelling sort of. I just skipped ahead 2 then 3 years later

Oh.. that makes sense xP.

It is still a cool thing.

lol she's no trime traveller and yeah it is cool

At last we meet Caleb!

yeah we did meet him.

Umm....why did you make Jake the bad guy?? Its not right!!!

We met Caleb!!

Good chapter!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service