The Twilight Saga

Chapter One : Amber's P.O.V

Drip Drip Drip. The rain out side was pelting against the roof with a vengeance. Thunder rumbled and seemed to shake the house. Suddenly I hear the baby in the other room start to cry.

“No I got her” mom said to my dad. I rolled over throwing my pillow over my head. I could hear Embers loud snoring. We may be triplets but we were very different. Today was our last day here, Mom and dad wanted us to finish High school in La-Push Washington.

“EMBER BLACK” My mom yelled

“Mom I uh-” I heard. I quickly got in the closet and opened the Secret door. I hadn't told anyone about it , and when ever something was going on that my parents wanted to keep a secret about , I knew about it instantly. My brother and sister were always surprised that I knew before them. Mom and dad thought I was like aunt Alice for a while seeing the Future and everything. We found out about Vampires when we were ten and our parents had to explain why we had powers. I slid through the small hall that circled around the house. When I was young I put markers in here so I could tell where in the house I was. I finally reached Ember's room. I slid the Piece of wood away from the wall so I could see in the room. It always reminded me of Scooby doo when someones looking through the eyes. I Had to hold in my gasp. Ember was in bed with a girl. I tried to see who the girl was but it was too dark for me to see at the moment. My vision isn't as good as full vampires, but I guess you could say I would never need glasses. I slipped over down the call to Asher's Room. She was curled up in her Hammock, She said it was like having someone hold you , You could fit like 6 people in her hammock not that anyone would try tho. I walked back over to Embers room, Dad and Ember were sitting on the bed talking. Mom came rushing through the door.

“Amber’s missing” Great now there gonna be asking me where I am going. Dad jumped up and ran towards my room.

“AMBER” he yelled, I quickly ran to the front of the house and went through the escape route.

“Yeah dad” I asked

“Where were you” He asked Sternly

“Chill I was in the woods” I said He shook his head.

“Where are you always going” He asked

“No where” I said and walked into the kitchen to get me a drink. Asher Is the only one who technically likes the taste of Animal Blood, Just like out mother we can survive on both. I never tried, just the thought repulsed me.

“Are you hungry dear”

“Yeah, I could eat a cow” I said with a smile,She giggled at the thought

“they don't taste good” She replied knowing I would understand.

“Your uncle is on his way” My dad said, my mom shook her head.

“yes” I said, Uncle Emmett was my favorite by far. Me and Him wrestled, he usually won.

“Hey guys” Emmett said coming through the door.

“Uncle Emmett” I yelled and jumped at him. He smiled and hugged me.

“Good to see you too kiddo”

“Wheres my mom” My mom asked

“Shes getting abused by Alice of course” My mom nodded. Lightning struck out side.

“I love a good Rainy day” Uncle Emmett said, Ember came out of his room with the girl from last night , mom scowled at ember.

“Looks like the rain isn't the only hitting hard” Ember growled at uncle Emmett. He chuckled. I stuck my fork in the pancakes and then poked one in my mouth.

“Dang girl chew” my dad said , As he said this Asher came out of her room Stretching and yawning.

“Are you hungry baby” my mom asked. You almost couldn't tell the difference between me and Asher except our hair, Mine was long and had light brown streaks, hers was just dark brown and shorter than mine, Mine fell about half way down my body, hers just came to her shoulders. Ember was sitting on the couch playing with the girls hand and kissing it , she laughed and giggled. Mom never liked Embers Girlfriends, or one night stands. I laughed at moms Expression, she looked at me and frowned, then smiled when she saw that I was laughing at her and not Ember.

“Not really” Asher answered.

“I'm going out, ill see you later” I said to them as I shoved the last pancake in my mouth.

“How many Pancakes was that”

“mmm20mm” I said between bites. My mom shook her head. Dad stared at me strange.

“Are you getting taller” He asked

“I don't know”

“Bye” I yelled

Ember P.O.V

“I'm worried about that girl” Dad said to mom

“you don't think” mom said , dad nodded

“what are you guys talking about” I asked them still holding Mary's hand.

“Its nothing”

“But ember is too” My mom said

“Oh come on” I groaned. I rolled my eyes and then took Mary back to my room.

“Why don't you just stay baby” Mary said to me.

“I have to go babe”

“Are you sick” She asked

“No why”

“Your hot”

“Its genetics” I laughed

“Not Genetically hot silly, just your temperature.” She said smiling, I kissed her softly on the lips.

“You worry to much” I whispered, She laughed and pushed me on the bed.

Asher's P.O.V

“I don't think so Anna” I said to my best friend

“Come on, Just ask the If you can stay two days, Ill pay for your plane ticket”

“I can't I have to help my uncle Seth and Aunt Kathy, they have a new baby” She rolled her eyes

“What are you going to tell Henry about you leaving”

“I was thinking about breaking up with him actually”

“What why” She asked hurt

“Long distant relationships never work out” I said. My phone buzzed, I looked down to see a text from my Boyfriend Henry.

We need to talk – Henry

I agree – Ash

Meet me at the park around your house – Henry

be there in 5-Ash

“He wants me to meet him at the park in 5” I said to Anna

“Well go meet him, Ill talk to you later, I have to help my mom with her new boyfriends stuff anyways” I smiled

“Alright”

I gave her a hug and slipped on my shoes and walked down stairs.

“BE BACK IN A MINUTE” I yelled

“where are you going” my dad asked

“To see Henry”

“Why” He asked, he never liked Henry I could always tell.

“I'm breaking up with him if you must know” My dad smiled

“Gee dad dont have to look so happy”

“Sorry honey its just”

“dad I have to go” I walked out. I loved the winter it was freezing,and most people didn't notice my cold skin in the winter. I walked down the street when I got to the park I noticed him sitting on one of the swings, talking to himself. I shook my head.

“Hey Henry”

“Asher” He breathed and then smiled

“hey Henry” I sat down next to him.

“Henry, I'm leaving tomorrow” I said to him.

“I know”

“What did you want to talk about” I asked

“Asher we have been dating for three years now, and I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We are finishing school in a year and I want you to marry me when school is over” He pulled out a ring from his pocket.

“Henry-” I began.

“You wouldn't have to worry about a job, my dads trust fund would take care of us both”

“Henry , I'm breaking up with you” I blurted out. He froze

“Why” He asked when he finally spoke

“I'm moving, long distant relationships never last” He nodded.

“Okay” He stuttered.

“Sorry” I left him sitting there on the Swing stunned.

Views: 1760

Replies to This Discussion

Morrrreee!!!!! Please ? :)

epppp... poor amy! :( how could chandler do that to amy???

aw!! post more!!!
i loved it :) i feel bad for amy, but im really happy for aden and asher

Chapter Ten

Amber's P.O.V

I was standing in an empty apartment. My Bank account had been building since I was little ,Thanks to uncle Emmett and Aunt rose and everyone else in the family. I laid in the middle of the living room. No furniture yet. I had no clue what I was going to do. My phone buzzed.

-Where are you Mom is Freaking

•  
    • I told them I was moving out, I decided to do it tonight, So congrats they are one less kid.

• You know they don't want you to leave

• Well maybe they should actually listen to what happened before the accuse me of doing something wrong.

I thought about how long I would actually be able to live here by my self, I thought about it, I could ask Amy to move in with me,She is going to need the space since shes having the baby. I stood up and changed. I headed out the door to find Amy.

•  
            •  

I got to her house to see Roses at her front step. I picked them up and walked into her house with out knocking like normal,What wasn't like normal was walking into her house to see Roses that filled the entire house. Amy was sitting on the couch with her hands full of rose petals as she started to tear one by one off of each stem. I sat next to her patted her back.

Hey” I said

“Hey”She sniffled

“I got a question for you”I said as Aden came down the stairs looked at his sister then shook his head and went in the kitchen.

“that was rude” I mumbled

“They are all shutting me out”

“everyone but me, and chandler I see” She laughed

“Not that it matter's Ill never talk to that jerk for as long as I live”

“I know,and I can't help you with that ,but I can help you from everyone else” I said with a smile.

“How” she sniffled again

“Come live with me” I said , She looked up.

“what do you mean, my family will kill your family” she said, I laughed.

“yeah I don't see that happening but I meant was I have my own place now, I left home, Come live with me, your gonna need the space for the baby” She thought about it and then her brother came back in and handed her the phone.

“Its the father” he growled under his breath. She hung up the phone and looked at me.

“Let me go pack a bag” she said with a smile.

“that's what I’m talking about” I said as she stood up and headed into her room.

Ember's P.O.V

“Hey Uncle Emmett” I said as I walked around my room on the phone with him.

“Hey half pint whats up”

“I was wondering if you could do me a favor”

“Sure anything for my favorite Nephew”

“I'm your Only nephew” I laughed His booming laugh echoed on the phone.

“Can I barrow your House in Italy “ I asked He chuckled

“Sure,Don't break the house down” He laughed

“Oh I won't”

“Whats that suppose to me” he asked seriously

“I mean we aren’t going to be doing anything”

“Ah, wont let you touch her huh”

“Yep she wants to be married first”

“Well ,that will happen one day” He said with a laugh

“Yeah, and of course Alice will take over preparations” He chuckled

“you know her well, any who yeah the house is all yours ,ill send you the key Tuesday”

“thanks uncle Emmett”

“No problem kiddo ill talk to you later”

“alright bye” I hung up the phone and layed back on my bed. Italy with Spencer was going to be amazing. There was a knock on the door.

“Come in” Asher came walking in with tears in her eyes.

“whats up”

“Amber moved out” She sobbed

“when” I asked concerned

“Last night,and no one knows where she moved too” I frowned. My cell phone buzzed.

“Hello” I answered with out thinking.

“Its Aden, we have to find Amy, She left with Amber , left a note that said she was moving out, and everyone could go back to normal.”

“Alright lets meet at the park and then go look for them”

“Okay, see you in ten”

“What happened” Asher asked, face stained with tears.

“Amy is missing as well” Asher's eyes went huge.

“Aden and I are out to look for them”

“I am coming to”

“NO, you are just going to distract him” She frowned

“Fine” She pouted. I gave her a hug and ran off to find my sister and Amy.

Amy's P.O.V

“Amber please you can't do this”

“I can and I will” She said as she handed the Cashier her credit card, Everyone in la push new that the Cullen's/Blacks were rich, but I didn't feel right with her paying for all our furniture.

“I'm going to have to get a job soon” I said to Amber as she took her credit card back from the man.

“Become a nanny” She said instantly. I frowned.

“why would I do that” She asked

“well , you are going to be a mom soon, and you need the money, what better way to learn to take care of a snotty kid than to take care of one before yours gets here” I thought about that, it was true, I was going to need some experience with a child before I took care of mine. Her phone buzzed. She groaned and then shoved it back in her purse.

“what”

“They are looking for our house, only a matter of time before they find it”

“We need to have a family meeting”

“Including Chandler” She asked me

“I..I don't know” I replied. I loved chandler with all my heart but after he said what he did, I was never going to look at him the same way. She nodded her head, as we headed to our Apartment.

When we got home, we started setting out our new home. I went to the back bed room. She had told me that the last room next to mine was for the baby. I opened the thing of paint. I had choose a tan- white to go with the dark wood of the crib,and rocking chairs. I had a feeling that it was going to be a girl,but in the off chance that I am wrong I wanted a neutral color. I finished painting the room and then when to mine to find my furniture all ready in there, and put together.

“Wow” I said, I walked over and looked in my closet to a closet full of clothes and a note.

-Pregnant Women need to look fashionable as well – Love Alice Cullen I smiled and walked into the next room to see Amber laying on a polyester sectional couch.

“Wow, Who did all this” I asked

“My aunt Alice and my grandpa Edward.”

“Wow they are fast”

“Vamps remember” I nodded. My watch beeped.

“Whats that” Amber asked, I groaned.

“I have to go to the Doctor”

“Need me to drive you”

“If you want to come” I said while grabbing my jacket. She grabbed her jacket, and we headed out to her car. The cool breeze hit my face as I walked out. When we got in the car she turned on the heater then we headed to my doctors. There was only one in town so there was no need to tell her directions. As we stopped at the only traffic lights in town, I noticed my brother and Ember walking around on the corner. Aden pointed at the car, and ran towards us.

“Open the window.” Aden demanded

“No” I said Instantly.

“Please, Amy I am going to freeze can we just talk this out” Ember said with a pathetic voice.

“Fine” I said , I opened my door and both of them hopped in the back. I carefully got back in the car,and placed my seat belt on.

“You have to come home Amy” Aden said

“I don't have to do anything Aden”

“Amy ,Amber, your families miss you, and want you back.”

“We Live in the forest Village apartments, only ten minutes away from you ,they can come visit anytime they want” We said at the same time. They crossed their arms.

“where are you going” Aden asked after a short pause.

“To the doctor”

“Is the baby okay, are you hurt” he asked instantly

“No I am fine” I said , not that he cared. He went back to pouting. I could here one of them using their text messaging. We arrived to the doctors office. I climbed out of the car and instantly they followed. I groaned and went in the building, to a clean sanitized smell. I walked up to the women that had red hair, and freckles. She smiled.

“How can I help you mama”

“I have an appointment”

“Name” she requested

“Amy” She looked down the list.

“yes, it will be a few minutes”

“thank you” I said and sat in one of the small seats that lined the back wall. Aden and Ember sat in front of me, Ember was texting this time and Amber was pacing along the other wall. Suddenly my mom walked in with my dad following behind her.

“Oh baby your okay” She said coming over to me.

“your coming back home” my dad said

“No dad, I'm living with amber now”

“No your not”

“Trader” I said to Aden, he shrugged, My dad handed him $20.

“There you are” Amber's mom renesmee said

“Your coming home”

“No I am not” She said defensively.

“Miss Clearwater” The nurse said

“Amber can you come with me” I said trying to save her.

“Yes” she said looking at her parents angrily.

We followed the doctor back into a room.

“Remove your Clothes and place this gown on” Amber turned around, while the doctor left. I quickly got in the gown.

“thanks” Amber said

“No problem, it looked like you were going to rip their throats out”

“What kills me is they don't even know what happened that day”

“So what did happen”

“ When I went with my friends, we met up with some guys I don't know, and when I was talking with some guy, and drinking some beer, the others lite the building on fire.” I laughed

“What” she asked

“Mother like daughter”

“what do you mean”

“Your mom use to get in trouble all the time from what I’ve heard.” She laughed

“Bunch of Hypocrites” she grumbled. Suddenly my parents came in.

“You are coming home after this” I leaned up from the table.

“NO I am not” Suddenly the door opened again.

“Your coming home as well” Amber's parents said.

“GO OUT” I said to them loudly.

“No we are talking about this.” The door opened again and Chandler slid in. I groaned and leaned back.

“There is nothing more to talk about I am not going home” I stated. Our parents started yelling at the same time.

“STOP” I screamed, the nurse came in.

“Is everything okay in here” She asked

“yes , can you please come back in a few minutes” She nodded and closed the door.

“Look..” I said once the door was shut.

“Look , Amber is tired of you not listening to her, not caring weather or not she did what happened, Which by the way she didn't. You should be ashamed of your selves, Specially you Mrs. Black, when you were young you did so many bad things, and yet you turned out okay, and yet you cant give your own daughter the benefit of the doubt.” “And you” I said looking towards my parents.”You all treated me like this was the worst things that could happen in the world, you shut me out, and treated me badly. So what I am moving in with Amber,It gives me a place to raise my child, a large area where my child can grown up. I am getting a job and I am going to do this on my own, unlike other teens who get pregnant.” Chandler smiled. “And you why are you here, I told you I never wanted to see you again. You lied to me, telling me that we would always be together no matter what and then when I saw I’m pregnant you tell me we need to think about our options. Hinting at abortion. Well you should be ashamed as well.” I said in a stern lecture. The nurse came in and started setting up. The parents and chandler were quiet. The doctor came in.

“Hello miss clear water, feeling any nausea”

“A little” Everyone said at the same time

“Okay” the doctor said awkwardly, She put the jelly on my stomach.

“We are gonna just leave” my mom and renesmee said. I wasn't paying attention. They were almost out the door when a heart beat sound filled the room. Amber grabbed my hand. Chandler stared at the screen, His face was pained.

“Is that my baby” I asked, tears coming

“yes that is”she said moving the thing around my stomach, trying to find a good image, when suddenly another heart beat filled the room.

“Ah, there is the other one” She pressed a button on her key board and suddenly, there was a picture of two things on the screen. I couldn't help the tears, my mom was crying as well. I looked over to see that chandler was gone.

omg wut is wrong with chandler??? im really hating him right now!!

chandler needs to grow up he did this too! did he forget???? ugh. he should own up!!!!

Poo on you, Chandler!!

Poor Amy :(

Ha! They moved out XD And nobody knew. Just wow o_o

LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait for more!!!! XD
This is so insane! And addictive! I love love love love love it!(:
Cant wait for the update :)
I just want to know when your going to update im going crazy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service