The Twilight Saga

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Summary : Bella lives in Forks with her brother Emmett, sister Alice and Charlie and Sue. Emmett is dating Rosalie. Two new boys move into town, Edward and his brother Jasper, with their parents Calislsle and Esme. They are two insanely hot, rich new boys which Bella and Alice are instantly smitten for. Only one problem, cue Emmett. He is okay with Alice dating Jasper, but Edward and Bella is a no no for him. He doesn't think Bella is mature enough. After weeks of sneaking around, and one memorable camping trip, how will Bella and Edward cope once their secret is exposed? And how will Bella deal with the shocking revelations about Edward?

Read to find out.

Views: 386

Replies to This Discussion

yay! thank god ur writting more
That a great way to start this new story I cant wait until u write more.
THIS IS SO CUTE....I LOVE IT!!!!! I SO THOUGHT THAT ROSE & EMMETT WERE CLAPPING BUNS LOL.....PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!!! I WONDER IF EDWARD IS GOING TO COME BACK??? OR IF HE IS GOING TO COME BACK WITH SOMEONE ELSE? THEY SO LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!
oh hes probably coming with tanya
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE HOPEFULLY EDWARD DOESNT COME WITH ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WRITE MORE! I just re-read your story for like the third time and read the chapter about Alice's wedding. keep me posted! =) LOVE IT!
This is awesome can't wait for more!!! : )
I love the story!
please post more soon!
love it!!!!! :))
Write more!!!! The sooner the better!!
MORE! I love this with all my heart!
xoxo,Hayley
i just read all ur story!
omigosh i loved it!
Write more for the sequel!
Keep me posted plz!(:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service