The Twilight Saga

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Summary : Bella lives in Forks with her brother Emmett, sister Alice and Charlie and Sue. Emmett is dating Rosalie. Two new boys move into town, Edward and his brother Jasper, with their parents Calislsle and Esme. They are two insanely hot, rich new boys which Bella and Alice are instantly smitten for. Only one problem, cue Emmett. He is okay with Alice dating Jasper, but Edward and Bella is a no no for him. He doesn't think Bella is mature enough. After weeks of sneaking around, and one memorable camping trip, how will Bella and Edward cope once their secret is exposed? And how will Bella deal with the shocking revelations about Edward?

Read to find out.

Views: 387

Replies to This Discussion

OMG! i need more! u have to keep writing! this is amazing!

xoxo,Hayley

p.s I think Bella should be with Edward!
Please keep writing. I hope Edward and Bella get back together, I hope Bella is not stupid again,
Everyone, i am so sorry that the second chapter has taken forever, i have been busy writing my other stories. I promise to update this and Once upon a time at boarding school asap. Thanks for checking back!
when are u posting again???
post more i love this write more fast
this story is awesome
could u plz keep me updated
omg.. this story is great .i love it...
i read all the chapters but i can't find chapter 20
please write more sooooon
keep it going and tell me when you post more lolz
WRITE MORE AND SOON PLEASE WRITE MORE AND SOON PLEASE PLEASE AND I HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is really good please right more of the second one soom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thhe first one was sad
Luv it!!! It's like one of the best stories here!!! <3
update more soon please...please..hope edward still loves Bella and will stay with her..

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service