The Twilight Saga

Welcome to the Banner Bistro!  Make yourself at home and take order.  I'll do my best to meet your needs and get your order filled in a timely manner.  But keep in mind I'm only one person and I have a life of my own!  Also I am a beginner at graphic making. Thank you for coming to the Banner Bistro and feel free to come again!

Banner Examples:

Application: 

Banner Type [Header, Profile Picture, Story Banner, Etc):

Text:

Subtext:

Banner Theme (Dark & Gothic; Fun and Bright; Etc, etc):

Color Scheme [If you'd like one]:

Extra (Perhaps a short summary if your banner is for a story or role play):

Pictures:

xoxo

Views: 450

Replies to This Discussion

oh actually if u could switch the brunettes girl picture with this one(withoutthe thing saying the vampire diaries on the side though)

Could I please have 2 page headers :)

Text: The Powerful Trio

Subtext: Wyatt, Chris and Isabella.

Banner Theme (Dark & Gothic; Fun and Bright; Etc, etc): Powerful/Mysterious

Extra (Perhaps a short summary if your banner is for a story or role play): It's for a story. Chris and Waytt come back from the future to save the young witch Bella.

Pictures:

Wes Ramsey as Wyatt:

Drew Fuller as Chris:

Kristen Stewart as Bella:

Text: The many Faces of Christopher Perry Halliwell

Subtext:

Banner Theme (Dark & Gothic; Fun and Bright; Etc, etc): Dark/Mysterious/Goodness

Extra (Perhaps a short summary if your banner is for a story or role play): Same storyline as the page header above :)

Pictures:

if you need extra or better photos :) you can ask me for some or you can find one's that you might think can suit the headers. I do not mind

Thanks for the orders guys!  I'll try to fill them quickly, but I've been so busy lately! 

I'm SO sorry I've been MIA.  Life is getting hectic and i'm struggling with school and some social drama so please be patient with me!  Later this week I'll attempt to fill your orders, but I don't want to make any promises I can't keep! 

My old page messed up-so I am here now :)

It's okay, take your time, I don't need the two page headers right away. I can wait.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service