The Twilight Saga

Just saw that there isn't a lot of covens on here, and thought I'd give this a try.

Members:

Name:Alexander

Role:Is leader of the coven.

Personality:A true gentlemen when he wants to be. Is quite and antisocial. It takes a lot just to get a full sentance out of him.

Image:Tall, lean, muscled, red eyes, brown chin lentgh hair, handsome.

Name: Keira Hazel

Role: Second to Alexander

Personality: watchful, always alert, refuses to be without a bow and arrows on her back, protective of Alexander for some reason she hasn't quite figured out yet

Extra: She's been with Alexander for all of her immortal life that she can remember

Image:

Name: Blake Hazel

Role: Keira's brother

Personality: rarely leaves his sister's side, kinda shy but with a temper if Keira's threatened and/or hurt at all, and in any way.

Extra: he's actually her younger than Keira, but was changed two years after she was (so he was 16 when she was changed)

Image: (gold eyes & hair)

Name:Skyler Moon

Role:Alexander's sister

Personality:Quit but deadly, specilizes in martial arts, and weapons protective over her friends and family, loyal and has a pet farret named mo-mo,

Extra:she's able to tell your whole life when she touches you just once

Looks:tall, brown skinned, long brown hair, red eyes, and beautiful

*Just follow the same form I filled out to join! Thank you!*

Views: 224

Replies to This Discussion

"Oui." Alexander tossed the remote to the other end of the couch then crossed his arms over his face before stretching languidly like a cat. He sighed before saying. "What to do, what to do..."

Keira: I smiled a little deviously. "How about a little game of hide-and-seek, vampire style?"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service