The Twilight Saga

This is rewrite of my only successful story. XD

I began writing Black Swan on August 28th in 2010.

I know there were TONS of mistakes the first time around, and I have a feeling I could make it better now. Before I was just blindly stumbling into writing, but now I really think I could make it better. I know I had a bunch of people that read it the first time and I hope to have just as many this time, if not more. (does this sound too hopeful?)

(No I did not take the title from the ballet movie, nor does have ballet in it. I was phsyched when I found out there was a movie coming out with the same name as my FanFiction. XD)

The Original Black Swan

BANNERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

(Like the banner? It was made by the wonderful Minnie!) 

Prologue:

I looked into his eyes and saw only pain. How could I have been so stupid? This was everything I had ever wanted, everything I had dreamed of. He was the image of sheer perfection in my eyes. But this was entirely my fault, and now I was paying for it.

“I’m so sorry, please, you have to believe me.” I looked into his eye, mine pleading.

“I want to, I really want to, But I don’t think I can.” His tore away from mine as he turned around. I felt tears spill over the ridges of my eyes as I watched him walk away. I sank against the wall and watched him until he became too small and too blurry for me to see anymore. I closed my eyes and pulled my knees tightly to my chest as I fell; fell into the black desperation and self-pity that were now closing over me.

PS: I greatly enjoy feedback.

(Please add me as a friend if you would like to be updated!)

Views: 2200

Replies to This Discussion

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D yay!
It must feel horrible for your dad not to recognise you, lucky for me I couldn't care less what he does
ur stories are amazing! luv em :)
:DDDDDDDDD

Why on EARTH are you stopping?????

This is not ok!

Oh.. I loved it by the way :D

=D

LOL. That's where the first version of this chapter ended. :3

So i had to stop it there. XD

Yay! =D
POST agian soon :D
=D I will!
love it ! post more soon

AHHH! Chapter two!

XD

Please add me as a friend if you want to be updated!

ENJOY!

Chapter Two:

“Umm, yeah, Dad, that would be me.” my smile faded into some kind of small sarcastic grin through pursed lips.

“Bella?” He looked stricken. Like someone had slapped him across the face and ran away before he was able to their face. He looked at me dead on now.

“Yes Dad, it’s me.” I said, giving him the best smile I could. The shocked look on his face melted in a big cuddly bear grin. It made me realize how much I missed him. I dropped my bags as he wrapped his arms around me, giving me a bear hug to match his grin.

“I’m so happy to see you!” He said as he squeezed the air out of my lungs.

“Me too, Dad,” I said and felt myself really smile. I stepped back, grabbing my bags again, Charlie smelled like the woods.

“Come on, let’s get you home,” He took the pink bag from me. We got in his police cruiser and headed “home.”

I noticed and old beat up Chevy sitting in the driveway as we pulled up. “It’s sort of a homecoming present.” Charlie said in a gruff voice. Emotional Charlie was gone, he had stepped back into his old stoic self. I laughed to myself, something just don’t change.

Two people came running out of the house as we pulled up, well one wasn’t running, more like wheeling. Billy Black, my dad’s best friend, but I didn’t recognize the boy who came out with him. “Hey Jake, Billy,” Charlie said.

I grabbed my backpack, “No way, that is not Jake . . . “ I said quietly to myself as they walked up.

“Whoa, Bella!” Jake exclaimed. “Wow, uh, you sure look different.” He said it with a smile but I could tell her was just trying to not be rude.

“Yeah you too Jake,” I said as I got out of the car. I gave him a quick hug and then took a monster step back. “Wow, you sure don’t look 5 anymore. More like 19 now.” I laughed with him and then it was his turn, I guess, to grab the ugly pink bag. Man, I really had to get rid of that thing. Jake also took my backpack from me. He ran up the steps of the house and then up the stairs, placing the bags on the floor in my room.

“Whoa slow down there Jake,” Charlie said the same time Billy said, “Come one Bella, give me a hug.” I smiled a bit and gave Billy a quick hug.

“We can’t all move as fast as you boy.” Charlie said, slapping Jake on the back. We talked and caught up for about the next two hours. I was so ready for bed by the time they left. All night long I had gotten side glances. I didn’t know if it was because I looked different or if it was because they hadn’t seen me in so long. Jake was 5 last time I had seen him.  He didn’t look the same at all.

I went to my room and washed off the makeup that was covering my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. Plain, plain old Bella was what I saw looking back at me, the one who had tried to make everyone else happy but her. I sighed and crawled under the purple sheets and comforter, letting sleep take over. Before I knew it I was dreaming of the way things used to be.

“Come on Bellsy!” Jake yelled, “I made you a mud pie!” I giggled and chased Jakey across the beach. We threw mud pies at each other until we were so covered in it that we could have been boogeymen.

“Bella!” Mom called up the beach; her and Charlie were sitting in chairs next to each other, holding hands. She handed me my swim suit and I went to change. I came back and Jake was in his too, we swam until our fingers and toes looked like raisins right out of the box.

“Morning Bella,” Charlie said as I came down the stairs and into the kitchen. I tried smiling and grabbed a bowl of cereal. “Morning,” I said as I sat down at the small kitchen table next to him.

“School starts tomorrow.” He said in an odd tone.

“I know.”

"Just checking, you’re uh, not going to, umm, be wearing all that stuff you had on yesterday are you?" He looked down at his own bowl of cereal.

"No Dad, why would I wear dirty clothes on my first day of school?" I knew he was talking about my clothes and make up being black, but I wasn’t going to have this conversation with him, not now, not ever.

So . . .?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service