The Twilight Saga

The blind side of love 

A Twilight Fanfiction

By: Zaicha The Vampire Goddess

You don’t have to see the one you love to know that it's the one.

I'm Edward Mason and this is my love story:

Who said that you have to see the one you love to that she’s the one? I can’t say that exactly because I’ve been blind since I was 10 years old. Ever since then I’ve been living in the dark, but as the years passed I had learned to cope with my incapacity. Is been hard and sometimes I thought that it was unfair but who said that life is fair?

I’m almost 18 years old my twin sister Alice is my best friend; we are both on our way to college. She had dedicated every minute of her life to take care of me. She’s the best friend or sister that anyone could ask for and I love her a lot. Sometimes I wished that she had a boyfriend; she has a few friends but I know that she hasn’t gone on a date in a long time, she had cared too much for me.

My mother, what can I say about my dear mother Esme, she has also dedicated her life to take care of me and Alice. She’s been a widow since my father died in the car accident in wich I lost my vision. It was caused by a drunk driver; my father died instantly. Since then I had to learn to live without eyes; I had learned to see with my other senses. It wasn’t easy but that was the way I have to live.

I refuge myself in music, I relearned to play the piano and a few years ago I started composing music. Next fall Alice and I will be entering college, mom didn’t want me to enroll but I convinced her. She’s a bit overprotective but I love her anyway.

I have to say that I’ve never fell in love. Let’s face it, who will want a boyfriend who can’t see? Alice says that we will find love together, I laugh every time she says that. Maybe for her but for me…

You don’t know how wrong I was, very, very, very wrong…

Characters:

Edward

Bella

Alice

Jasper

Esme

Rosalie & Emmett 

Dr. Carlisle Cullen

Mike (Edward's Guide dog)

Emilia, Ethan and Lillian

Views: 4341

Replies to This Discussion

It was good. Keep it up!
I LOVE IT...FINALLY!!! i can't wait for the next chapter.
keep on going!!! loved it so far!!!
What a pair!!! He doesn't even know that she's the one he had tripped over.
Keep writing!!
aaaaaaaaaawwww love it.... keep me update <3 *kiss*
hey its great.
Cant wait 2 see them together.
It was great!! I can't wait to read more!!! Its just getting Bella and Edward together and I am really wanting to read more soon!!! Excellent Work!
I got so engrossed went to next pg looking for more and nothing there. Looking forward to Edward and Bella getting together
great!!
I'd love to hear more of it.
Love it. Can't wait 4 more
please hurry up with chapter 5...i like how you use all POV...i like to read books like that..........
awesome.........can't wait for the next!! keep it going...!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service