The Twilight Saga

The Volturi have finally met there match, and they never even knew they where real.

News of sailors disapearing on the shores of Italy reached the Volturi and they thought it was the act of vampires. So to stop it one night they left and headed that way. Only to find out that vampires where the fatherest from what was killing.

Mermaids are lurking in the waters and killing the sailors, and when the Volturi step in they are furious. They wont have some one get in there way,

On the spot the war has started as the Volturi fears that the mermaids are going to attempt to take over.

Rules 

boy and girl

dont ditch

Good replies

Fourm

name

Small Bio

Crush

looks

Volturi Memebers

Aro

Marcus-me

Cauis

Felix

Jane

Alec

Demitri

Mermaids

Ariel-me

Ariel is the princess and in charge. she can be snappy but thats how she i. she gets what she wants when she wants it

crush is alec

Views: 742

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be Alec and my own girl ::

Tumblr_m8wrwxkqfe1rv8a0wo1_500_large

Fourm- Volturi`

name - Selene Corvinus

age- looks 25 is 35

Small Bio- Selene was once another vampire clan's worst fear. She got kicked out for helping a lycan. Now she has teamed up with the Volturi. 

Crush- Demetri

Thanks (: If your on and want to start we can. Or we can wait

i'm up for it if you are

Okay just let me grab my computer and we can start and ill play demtri untill some one gets him

never mind, i gotta go eat dinner then ill start

ALright. 

Ariel wrapped her arms around the neck of the sailor as she pulled him from the boat. The whole time he just looked lovingly at her. She grinned and once she was under the water with him, she felt her pupils shrink and and her teeth grow. She grinned as she opened her mouth and quickly dug her teeth into his flesh it tore it off as he started to attempt to get away. Holding him still she quickly finished off her meal before going after another.

Demtri followed behide Aro as they all headed down toward the beach. Some thing has been going on down here and for all he knew it was vampires attacking saliors. He looked around but everything seemed quiet except for a boat a few miles off the shore.

Alec stood close to Aro and Demetri looking out over the ocean. Nothing was amiss until a slight movement near the dock ten feet to their right. He glanced at the dock before he turned nodding to Selene to go ahead and check it out. 

Selene pulled out her gun and walked slowly to the dock and looked at the water noticing something movieing below the surface and shook her head. "Aro, you won't believe this." She pointed the gun at the water for saftey and looked at the shadow below the dock

Ariel suck back down into the water when she noticed strange movement that wasnt what she was coming for. Some blood from her previous sailor still tent the water. She placed her hand against the pole of the dock and slipped around be hide it before she slowly looked above the water.

Demitri walked toward Selene as Aro nodded to him. he knelt down. "there is blood in the water" he said softly as he stood up and looked back at Selene 'what was it you saw?" he asked softly before running a hand through his hair and looking back at the water

I can be one of the  Volturi` members who ever you need and I can make my own girl that ok?

okay(: just do that and jump in

Felix since hes open and  heres my girl

name Lilac Everstone

age  17

Small Bio she is quirky in a good way but uses that in her best intrest

Crush not sure

looks

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service