The Twilight Saga

The Volturi have finally met there match, and they never even knew they where real.

News of sailors disapearing on the shores of Italy reached the Volturi and they thought it was the act of vampires. So to stop it one night they left and headed that way. Only to find out that vampires where the fatherest from what was killing.

Mermaids are lurking in the waters and killing the sailors, and when the Volturi step in they are furious. They wont have some one get in there way,

On the spot the war has started as the Volturi fears that the mermaids are going to attempt to take over.

Rules 

boy and girl

dont ditch

Good replies

Fourm

name

Small Bio

Crush

looks

Volturi Memebers

Aro

Marcus-me

Cauis

Felix

Jane

Alec

Demitri

Mermaids

Ariel-me

Ariel is the princess and in charge. she can be snappy but thats how she i. she gets what she wants when she wants it

crush is alec

Views: 749

Replies to This Discussion

Lilac smiled as she saw Ariel enter "ding Dong" she said back "I lost a book you know where it is" she asked rapidly not really quiet yet paying attention then she fully looked at her "really are you crazy you brought him" she said extending the word "you have a death wish well than I get to bring the other guy then Cauis sometime" she said excitedly.

Alec looked wide eyed up at the house "wow this is amazing all of this its like nothing I've ever seen before" he said as nodded to Lilac when she spoke again "did you need somein Miss Ariel" she had asked Ariel.

Ariel rolled her eyes "just call me Ariel" she said "and I like Alec. A lot" she said

((it was Lilac who called you that I kinda accidently got mashed together sorry I tried to make it work but I Failed sorry lol)

Lilac nodded "ok well I was just asking its brave to take him o an underwater city" she said as she flipped over her behind her couch

Alec laughed "have you two always been friends" he asked wanting to know anything about Ariel that he could possible get to know about her.

Ariel smiled as she looked at Alec "yes we have" she said a grinned

Alec smiled back he loved her smile he loved everything about her.

Lilac peeked up from the couch "come for a visit did ya" she asked as she popped back behind the couch.

Ariel rolled her eyes at Lilac but then turned serious "what do you think my dad would think about Alec?"

Lilac popped back up from behind the couch "he would want to kill him" she said bluntly honest "I mean he doesn't even have a tail well maybe he might like him maybe" he thought as she popped back behind it.

Alec looked to Ariel "is she always like this" he asked she was odd not like Ariel odd just odd "and what he would kill me" he asked his voice rising a little.

Ariel looks at Alec "I wouldn't let that happen and yes she is always like this" she said and smiled

Lilac popped up for a second looked around "well catfish" she said "I can't find it" as she stood in front of Ariel and the legwalker.

Alec looked relieved "good cause I like you and would die for you but I would not like to die at your fathers hands" he said glad he didn't have to worry about that.

Ariel smed happily at Alec an was about to say something when she smel humans t the surface. She grinned ah lilac "I never finished my dinner"

Lilac smiled back "should I join you or baby sit him for you" she asked with a smirk on her face.

Alec gapped at her "I don't need baby sat" he said slightly annoyed as he grabbed Ariels hand.

Ariel glared at her "he can come with us" she said and pulled Alec out the door. She held tightly to his hand as she swam up and broke the surface."if you need blood you can have one" she said as she looked toward the boat

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service