The Twilight Saga

The Volturi have finally met there match, and they never even knew they where real.

News of sailors disapearing on the shores of Italy reached the Volturi and they thought it was the act of vampires. So to stop it one night they left and headed that way. Only to find out that vampires where the fatherest from what was killing.

Mermaids are lurking in the waters and killing the sailors, and when the Volturi step in they are furious. They wont have some one get in there way,

On the spot the war has started as the Volturi fears that the mermaids are going to attempt to take over.

Rules 

boy and girl

dont ditch

Good replies

Fourm

name

Small Bio

Crush

looks

Volturi Memebers

Aro

Marcus-me

Cauis

Felix

Jane

Alec

Demitri

Mermaids

Ariel-me

Ariel is the princess and in charge. she can be snappy but thats how she i. she gets what she wants when she wants it

crush is alec

Views: 686

Replies to This Discussion

Lilac only laughed at Ariel's glare that's what made them good friends they kept each other on their tails and fought but made up quickly and even though Ariel was a princess Lilac had never cared that she was a princess she never saw the princess in her that others saw.

Alec nodded he could do with some blood he needed to drink it might have been why Jane was so on edge.

Ariel smiled "come one" she said and smiled at lilac "i call the blonde! He smells like he might taste good" she said and growled playfully. She laughed and smiled at Alec. "Watch" she said as she dove back under the water and swam toward the boat. She got close and cake up as opened her mouth and softly started to sing before she knew it all of them where under her spell. She looked back at Alec hoping this didn't affect him like it affected the humans

Alec loved the sound of her voice it sounded beautiful but he other wised stayed put where he and lilac were currently floating at all the humans started jumping off the boat all of the sudden "I CALL THE RED HEAD" screamed Lilac as her face started to change and she dove back underwater a man went down I watched the gorgeous blond that was my mermaid attack full grown men and scare the hell out of them.

Ariel laughed as she felt her eyes change and her teeth sharpen as the young man in her arms started screaming and trying to get free. She grinned and dug her nails into his neck and watched the blood pour out. But blood wasn't what they wanted they wanted the flesh. She grinned before dragging the man under staining the water around them

Alecs eyes widened as he watched her with the carnage before she left that was definitely how the sailors were dying he confirmed jokingly in his head he went to one of the last few the other girls and eaten and bit into his neck feeling his blood seep into my teeth.

Ariel grinned as the ripped the mans hand from his body. She never had any use for it. Once she had what she wanted she pushed what was left if the body down to the sea floor and then swam back to the surface

Lilac went with Ariel leaving behind a little more carnage than her friend she was a messy eater.

Alec watched as she came back up "are you ready to go back into wherever we went before"

Ariel grinned and nodded as she took his hand and pulled him under as she giggled and smilex

Alec smiled back at her she was his beautiful amazing adorable silly mermaid he had thought as she pulled him through the water.

Ariel smiled at him as she lead him away from the castle. She smiled at him as she came up closer to the corral reef

Alec was amzed by everything that was going on around him this was incredible and he was lucky to get to experience it.

Ariel smiled happily as she came up to a under water cave. She pulled him into and then up till they broke the surface again. She grinned as she looked around "this is a dormant volcano. I like to come here a lot" she said as she pulled herself out of the water only leaving half of her tail in and sat on the hard ground

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service