The Twilight Saga

The Volturi have finally met there match, and they never even knew they where real.

News of sailors disapearing on the shores of Italy reached the Volturi and they thought it was the act of vampires. So to stop it one night they left and headed that way. Only to find out that vampires where the fatherest from what was killing.

Mermaids are lurking in the waters and killing the sailors, and when the Volturi step in they are furious. They wont have some one get in there way,

On the spot the war has started as the Volturi fears that the mermaids are going to attempt to take over.

Rules 

boy and girl

dont ditch

Good replies

Fourm

name

Small Bio

Crush

looks

Volturi Memebers

Aro

Marcus-me

Cauis

Felix

Jane

Alec

Demitri

Mermaids

Ariel-me

Ariel is the princess and in charge. she can be snappy but thats how she i. she gets what she wants when she wants it

crush is alec

Views: 750

Replies to This Discussion

Alec looked at her "so speaking hypothetically you can go human and if so would I be able to change you one day" he asked just in a questioning way.

(Sorry about insane we didn't do much just my character and Her character carter trying to one up each other in death and murder and Emmalines being mean to Tavin when I was really only talking to Brad so your charcters could just pop in I wasn't trying to take over or anything I'm sorry)

(That's what confused me. Some one was talking to brad and then no one was talking to him. I suck at pooping in so it might be a bit before I do I have to come up with something)

Ariel looked at him "I'm not sure. I know once we are human we are human and there is no going back. And if we don't get out of the water at a certain age then the human thing don't work"

Alec tilted his head "well that's interesting" he said with a wondering tone to his voice "wow who knew it was so complicated to be a mermaid" he teased lightly.

Ariel rolled her eyes and smiled at him "i dont have much longer untill im stuck like this though" she said and sighed. She looked up at the sky.I have about 2 more weeks." she sighed

Alecs eyes widened "two weeks" he stuttered "that long that's not very long" he said forgetting to not look stupid in front of her.

Ariel nodded "two weeks after one turns 16 that's all we have" she said

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service