The Twilight Saga

Censee 17 years old

Jesse 17 years old

Rosey 17years old

Cassy 17years old

Niko 10 years old

Readers Note: If you havent read the first story then the link is below you may not understand much with out reading the first story Thank you for Choosing my story.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/a-renesmee-and-jake-story?g...

Preface

I walked as fast as i could to the familiar house from my Childhood. I had too tell her i was sorry, i couldn't let this fight between us hurt our friend ship, i had to tell everything, i had to tell how i felt, i had to tell that i sorry for causing so much anger, i had to tell  the truth. I got to the house but it wasnt what i expected, everyone stood there out side the house with pain on their faces. Alice someone i knew well from the cullens was In a ball on the ground, rubbing her temples, Renesmee was Balling into Jakes chest, And Jake..The look on his face was terrifying. A scream ripped from in side the house , i fell to my knees as if my body was being cut string by string............

Chapter one : Cassys P.O.V School

I laid there in bed, staring at the ceiling. My phone buzzed i looked down it was a message from my best friend Embry, he lives in La push my dad and moms home town. I stretched, any minute now Alice or Rosey would come rushing in asking if they can play dress up barbie with me just like every other morning before school.I opened my phone and looked at the text.

Em - Morning Cass
    Me - Morning , whats up
    Em- Nothing about to go on patrol thought id say morning
    Me- oh well morning, have fun on patrol
    Em- Thanks, Have fun in school

I closed my phone and got dressed that way when they got to my room there would be no need. I dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top. and threw my hair in a pony tail, i have long black hair with chocolate brown eyes like my mom. My nails turn the color of my emotion, normal anyone would think its cool but i think its annoying people always knowing how i feel, and Jesse has the best of all of us he talks to animals, Censee can see the future when touching someones skin. rosey and niko didn't have a power that we know about anyways.
Suddenly Alice and Rosey  came walking in , i turned and smirked at them.
    "Ah man shes already dressed"rosey said
    "Do you see what shes wearing" Alice groaned
    "Yeah , clothes just be greatfull its that much"
    "Ew cassy" Rosey said, i laughed and headed down stairs to get my book bag and head to school.
    "Kids" my dad said.
    "yeah dad" We all looked at him.
    "take a seat" He and mom were sitting on the couch holding hands.
    "We have something important to tell you" My mom said....please dont be another kid, please....
    "what is it"Jesse asked
    "Are we going shopping" Rosey asked
    "No, Were moving"
    "Where too" Censee asked shocked
    "La push" he commented looking at everyone.
    "Yes" i said
    "Is that it" Jesse asked
    "Yeah thats all we needed to tell you" My siblings groaned, i was more excited now that i knew this bit of information. i may even make it through the school day.
    "bye see you after school" we all said

Today was the last day before Summer. I grabbed my purse and Jacket and headed out the door.We got in my car and headed to school. Its my junior year of high school. Jenifer my second best friend was sitting on the steps of the school waiting for me. Jenifer had long Blond hair , and Bright Green eyes to match, i always envied her she was the schools most beautiful girl, tho many people disagreed with me.
    "Hey Cassy" Jenifer said
    "hey jen"
    "Ready for Bio" she asked
    "I guess, I wonder if Mr.Wallis is in a good mood today?"  I pondered that, he'd been a grouch the past couple weeks.
    "I dont know i hope so i dont feel like doing last minute work"
    "I Know what you mean"

We walked into Bio and Mr. Wallis was sitting at his desk drumming his fingers, he never really liked me or my siblings, we were Advanced Educational wise and Physically. I sat at my desk with Jen.Mr.Wallis started talking and then said that we were going to watch a movie. School was going by fast, I didnt know if it was cause of the school or cause i was thinking about spending time with my best friend as soon as i got there.
    "Cassy are you listening to me" Rosey asked me. I looked at her embarrassed from being caught not listening.
    "Sorry day dreaming"
    "Again, what are you always day dreaming about"
    "Nothing" I said , tho it wasn't true. Rosey knew me way to well to let it go tho.
    "Embry" she whispered.The mentioning of my best friend ripped through my chest
    "Sorry" she said i nodded.
    "Its ok" Me and my best friend Embry only got to see each other when ever i would visit my grandfather. On the count of he is in the other pack, but that would soon change. Tho im sure my pain for my best friend isnt the same for him, i mean hes older than me and probably dates al kinds of girls so he probably isnt bored much. I hardly ever dated, i tried once and it was totally akward not to mention my dad gave him the death glare. Niko thought that was hilarious. Niko is my youngest little brother, hes 10 physically tho hes about 5 in years old. Censee had the life never having to worry about dating she had her perfect Seth , her imprint her true love her soul mate. He told her on her 16th birthday all about it , that was last year we were all 17 this year. Jesse hasnt imprinted yet either but that probably because they keep him near the house most of the time, what with him bursting out of his clothes all the time. Rosey dates alot boys in and out of the house all the time, Its funny to see dad interrogate them. The School football captain was her main concern this year. I opened the door to my last class.
    "So Glad for you to joining us miss.Black"
    "Pleasures all mine" The class laughed
    "Take a seat"
    "Sure,sure" i waved my hand dismissively, the teachers didn't like me very much, my grades were spotless, straight A's never missed a test or and exam, the teachers use to think i was cheating. Vampire brain tho. I sat in the back of the room thinking about la-push, the salty air.
    "Cassy black do you know the answer" I looked around the room and blushed.
    "1993"
    "Correct" I wasnt the most social person,so my face turned deep red and my nails turned green from being nervous.
    "way to go cass" Jensen screamed across the room, My friend Jensen had always had a crush on me tho we were just friends never anything more. Diana rubbed her hand on my back to comfort me.
    "Are you feeling well" she asked me, what was that i felt fine.
    "yeah why"
    "you just feel like your on fire" I shrugged.
    "Ericks looking at you" I looked over and smiled, Erick was the captain of the soccer team. He winked and smiled.
The Bell rung i headed to my locker, As i was taking everything in my locker out, a hand slammed on the locker next to me, i could feel more than one person around me i turned around and stared staight into a pair of gray blue eyes.
    "Hey cassy"
    "Hey Erik" i said with a crooked smile.
    "What are you doing this summer"
    "Moving, what about your self" I looked around to see the Soccer team with him and a smile on each other faces. I picked up my bag and started to walk to my car.
    "Well i was hoping dating you but it sucks your moving" I stopped and turned
    "You want to date me?"
    "Yeah"
    "Why" He looked shocked, the rest of team followed behind .
    "Because I like you, and your smokin hott" I looked in my purse and pulled out a pen.
    "Well since im moving we obviously cant date but no need to lose ties huh" I wrote my number on his hand, and kissed his cheek. The Soccer players whistled and hollered as i walked away leaving Erik stunned.
    "What was that about" Censee asked as i met her by the exit doors to go to our car. It was really mine, but theirs were to showy for school.
    "just gave him my number thats all"
    "What about Embry" she asked, why was she always acting like me and him were dating it iritated me.
    "We are just friends" She shook her head, is there something she knows that i dont. I shook the feeling off and headed to my car. We got in the car, Jesse was waving to all the girls that looked so sad to see him leaving, Rosey was sitting in the back next to Censee and Censee was sitting in seths lap in the back also. Jesse was next to me. I sped away not looking at the school where i had grown up in. When we reached our house there was three cars out front, my grandparents must be visiting. I got out Everyone piled into the house. Aunt rose met me half way, she was my favorite since birth, tho i didn't enjoy shopping with aunt alice and her.
    "I am going to miss you so much while you guys are in La-push" She said to me, they were going to Italy to leave for a while.
    "I am going to miss you too" Everyone talked and laughed as we all got our last night in together.

I was getting tired so i headed to my room, after saying goodbye to everyone. When i got to my room i plopped on my bed. I closed my eyes my mind filled with embry, My best friend my life, oh how missed him, We only saw each other on summer vacations, and every time i looked more and more older to him. My Cell started to vibrate. I flipped it open and saw Em. He knew i was thinking of him, of course he did he thought he knew everything.
    Em. Miss me?
    Me. Of course, how was your last day of school?
    Em. Boring with out you.
    Me. Ha! as if school would be anymore fun if i was there.
    Em.I think it would, what about you ?
    Me. Boring as ever, Erik asked me out tho i told him no because we were moving
    Em. O. Sounds interesting i guess.               

What ever could he mean by that.    
    Em. Can't wait till you guys get here   
    Me. Me either, i love la-push
    Em. It loves you too
    Me. Lol shut up it does not
    Em. Does too, ah i gotta...well i gotta go
    Me. Ok See you when i get there
    Em.Night Cass
    Me.Night Em

I put my cellphone on the night stand, and turned out the lights my head filled with Embry, the last time i had been with him we went to the beach, i made a sand castle that was big enough that a grown human could sleep in it, that is until Paul and Embry messed it up. 

Views: 1103

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter Nine
                                                                                         After you

One Month later
        Nothing much has changed in the last month, moms belly is getting bigger. She said this one moves more than us or Niko.I had to cancel on Spaz and wreak that weekend, since my grandparents are in town, tho im meeting them today to go surfing. I also start patrol today. Grandpa caught me thinking about embry in an inappropriate way which was totally embarrassing.
    "Come on Niko"
    "I'm almost ready" The door bell rang.I listened down stairs.
    "Hey Mr.Black is Cassy ready"
    "ONE MINUTE" i yelled
    "give her a second guys, come on in" Embry came from my room and gave me the , im not happy about this look.
    "What" i asked
    "Nothing" He was staring at the ground , i felt bad, but its not like he doesn't have girls who are his friends, hes just being jealous. I looked up at him and took his face in my hands, I pressed my lips against his.       
    "You worry to much" He chuckled   
    "sure sure"    
    "Ready" Niko said, I kissed Embry one last time and then we headed down stairs.   
    "Bye mom, bye dad , me and Niko are going surfing"   
    "Okay be careful"
    "Hey bliss" Spaz said after me and Niko got outside.
    "Ready for surfing spaz"
    "Heck yeah"   
    "Lets do this eh" Coby said
We all headed down the beach , Niko was riding my back.
    "You got mad muscles girl" Wreak said
    "Enough to take you on" i said laughing
    "Lets not get ahead of your self" I rolled my eyes, Niko and i were sharing a board, He rode on the back. We spent most of the afternoon surfing.
    "Did you stomach just growl" i asked Niko, after hearing a growl from behind me.
    "yeah, im starving"
    "Dang kid your eating more than me lately"
    "I dont know why"
    "I dont know, why dont we head home and get something to eat then."
    "Yeah" he said excited now.
    "Hey guys want to come over for ribs" i asked
    "Nah we gotta get back to my house, my sister is coming into town"
    "That's cool, caught you later" I waved good bye
    "Wanna race" i said nudging Nikos arm
    "On your mark , get set,GO" he said
He had me beat by a foot.
    "Beat you again"
    "Yeah , yeah" I said rubbing his head.
    "How did the surfing go" uncle jasper asked, He was laying on the couch with aunt alice laying on top of him. She was twirling the ends of his messy hair.
    "Great"
    "Did Niko hold on for dear life" grandma Bella asked, she and Grandpa were sitting on the love seat.
    "No actually he just went with it, even took the board on his own a couple of times"
    "Good job Kid" my dad said 
    "Anyone hungry" i asked
    "I am" Jesse said
    "Wheres Censee and Seth"   
    "They ugh had a date" Embry said coming from upstairs, The look on his face was priceless.
    "walk in on them" he laughed
    "yeah"
    "ew"
I walked in the kitchen and started to prepare dinner, i knew my grandparents and uncle and aunt wouldnt eat until they go hunting. I Put the ribs in the oven and turned around, embry was standing their watching me.
    "what" i asked
    "Nothing" He lifted me onto the counter.I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.I turned my head and kissed his neck.
    "Cassy do you want to come with me Rosey and Censee for school clothes shopping?" i thought about that, school was going to start soon. Did i need new clothes soon.
    "Sure aunt alice, id love to go with you guys"
    "Really" Everyone said at the same time.
    "what, cant i go with my aunt and sisters to go shopping"
    "yes, its just we usually have to drag you by your feet to even get in a mall with us"Rosey said
    "Well i need clothes for school"
    "Okay cool we will leave tomorrow morning"
    "Not to early i hope" i said
    "No around 10 am"
    "Like i said Early"

Aunt alice went back to making goo goo eyes at uncle jasper, There was a scream from up stairs. We all booked it up stairs to find Olisa on a chair.
    "what" we said
    "Spider, kill it kill it killit " she squealed.
    "Really, you'll make out with a werewolf but you cant kill your own spiders" I walked over to her and bent down and picked up the spider.
    "Ewwwwwwww your touching it" she said , i got closer
    "NO NO NO,you stay right there"
    "Jessee" she complained, he came and picked her up.
    "Wuss" i muttered and went to my balcony and set the spider down , he crawled away for dear life. She probably scared it with her girlie squeal. The timer in the kitchen went of and ran down the stairs just in time, Embry tossed me mittens and i pulled  out our ribs. The smelled so good.
    "Soups on" I yelled, and the kitchen was suddenly packed.
    "Wow cassy these are good." my dad said
    "hmmmhmm " I said with a mouth full of food, My moms face was covered in barbaQ, She ate more then us.
After eating dinner with everyone me and uncle jasper decided to play Checkers.
    "King me" he said
    "Darn"
    "How did you get so good at this"He chuckled
    "years of practice Cass"
    "How are you and aunt alice" Everyone had gone to the beach , except embry who was sleeping on the sofa next to us, he was snoring of course.
    "Great, how are you and lassy over here" I laughed at the dog reference.
    "Were ok" I thought of the jealousy Issue
    "Anything i can help with" he asked
    "No it just seems that he gets jealous Easily that's all"
    "Ah"
    "yeah"
    "It comes with the imprinting Cassy, that and the male gene " he laughed.
    "What do you mean" i asked
    "He sees you as a one in a million chance,he has the imprint over other guys but hes not stupid, he knows that you can choose anyone you want and when he sees you with other guys, he just worries"
    "How do you know that" I asked
    "I can feel emotions Cassy remember, i felt the way he felt when you left with those guys, that and we talked earlier"
    "what" I almost screamed
    "shhh" he said , i looked over at embry her was still snoring.
    "what did you guys talk about" i asked
    "You"
    "what about me" i asked
    "he asked if you were happy with him and asked if you felt anything for those guys" I couldn't believe it bothered him that badly.
    "wow"
    "yeah, and he asked your grandpa what you were thinking, tho he was surprised to find out that answer, your dad didn't like that much" I blushed, i knew he was talking about the inappropriate thoughts.
    "I win" he suddenly said
    "thank you uncle jasper"
    "No problem Cassy"I kissed his head.
    "Will you tell embry that i went for patrol and i will see him when i get off"
    "Sure will"
    "Thank you uncle jasper"
    "Not a problem" He smiled, i ran out of the house and headed for the woods when i got there I phased.

Embrys P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of giggling. I looked over to see Alice and Jasper kissing and Jasper tickling Alice.
    "Stop Jaz" she laughed again
    "Not a chance im going to eat you up" he tickled her sides again and kissed her neck.
    "Yuck, get a room"
    "Your awake" Alice chimed
    "yeah, wheres Cassy" i asked, i looked out the window and it was dark.
    "Patrol" Jasper said
    "Oh,Damn didn't mean to sleep that long."
    "She said to tell you she would see you after patrol"
    "Oh OK"
    "Well ill be upstairs if you guys need me"
    "Okay" Jasper said
    "Wait" Alice exclaimed
    "what, do you want to play poker with us"
    "You and Jasper " i asked, the thought of me playing with vampires never crossed my mind, im no jacob.Edward chuckled coming around the corner.
    "Not much privacy in my brain human either" I said out loud
    "Sorry, i thought the reference was humorous actually, tho im sure he wouldn't find it as funny as i did" I nodded
    "True"
    "So Alice what are the odd" Edward asked
    "I Dont know, i cant see anything"She said mad as she looked at me.
    "So that means one of you wont have a power" I said Looking at Edward
    "I'm not playing actually, Bella is" Bella smirked
    "You afraid Embry" She laughed, She seemed more care free now that she was a vampire, than when she was wondering around la push human that is.
    "Not really, I think i can take you vamps any day"
    "yeah yeah dont forget we have years of experience"
    "Your on"
                        Censees P.O.V

Seth and i were coming home from an amazing date, Id never really knew that seth had so many friend. There were guys always coming up to the table talking about how its been for ever and they miss him blah blah blah,tho when they left the date was absolutely perfect. Seth and i were walking hand n hand up to the door. When we got inside its not what we expected.
    "I raise you 100" Embry said , throwing a 100 dollar bill on the table.
    "I see your 100 and raise you 300 hundred"
    "Call" I just stood their watching the people around the table gambling.
    "Haa" Jasper Exclaimed
    "Full house"He put his hand on the stack of cash
    "No way, Royal Flush" Embry said with a smirk on his face, My uncles face was Hilarious.Cassy suddenly walked in to the room, wearing her patrol Clothes.
    "But but"
    "No butts in Poker, unless its strip"
    "Id like to see that" Cassy said winking at Embry as she walked up the stairs.
    "Ew" rosey said from the table next to Aunt Alice. Seth and i grabbed some chairs to watch them play poker.
    "Who's winning" Cassy asked coming down stairs now in PJs.
    "Me" Embry said
    "Good job babe" She kissed his lips and sat next to him.
    "Ready to lose some money honey" He asked her.
    "No way, i got you beat" After about an hours of poker they were down to just Embry and Cassy.
    "Two of a Kind"
    "Full house" Cassy said She laughed he had a look as if she had shocked him. She started to pull him up stairs.
                        Cassys P.O.V
I pulled Embry up the stairs to my room. I couldn't believe i had one.
    "What are we doing" Embry asked I closed the door after him and pushed him on my bed. I got on the bed with him and kissed him on the lips. My teenager hormones were going wild for some reason. I took his shirt off and threw it on the floor, he did the same to my night gown shirt. I kissed his throat and lips.
    "Now i see what we are doing" He said when i laid back on the pillow. He chuckled
    "what" i asked
    "Nothing" He blushed
    "What are you blushing for"
    "I was just thinking"  I looked at him
    "about" i pressed
    "What your grandfather over heard" I groaned i pressed my face against one of my pillows.
    "what"
    "Nothing, he really shouldn't have told you that" Embry lifted my chin to make me look at him.
    "I think of you that way too" I smiled, and with that we spend the rest of the night Making out.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30883935
great post soon plz

I love it this story just keep getting better and better THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for JASPER I love him and I l love your story please keep me update and write more soon 

I will, and no problem i like jasper too and thank you for reading my story
love it. cant wait for the next chapter. you are such a good writer.

Hey EveryOne , Thank you for following my story, i am going out of town till tuesday,to go camping and fishing!,  and when i get back i will be posting again. So i hope you like the Chapter

10-Betrayed
                        1 months later
Embrys P.O.V

"Embry please tell me where we are going" Cassy asked , She was blindfolded while i guided her to the beach. On the beach was a table with candles and food With music.I unfolded her blindfold. She gasped.
    "Welcome to our date" I said
    "Its pretty" She said a tear escaped her eyes.I whipped it with my thumb. I pulled out the chair for her. Niko came down the sand with our food.
    "Hey punk" she said when he arrived.
    "Hello miss, i will be our waiter this evning." She laughed
    "Did you pay him" She asked i nodded.
    "Thanks kiddo" She pulled out a 20 and stuck it in his pocket.
    "If you need me, Ring the bell" He said and bowed. She laughed, i loved her laugh, i was glad that she was my girlfriend now. We had a days till School started, we still havent heard anything from the Volturi. She took my hand in hers. I kissed her hand , she smiled.
    "Are you ready for school" I asked
    "Kinda, not sure how thats going to go" She said her eyebrows furowing.
    "whats wrong"
    "Nothing, just scared that i might get mad and burst out of my clothes." The thought of her bursting out of her clothes brought on a whole new set of thoughts. I had seen her burst out of her clothes a few times, and it was amazing. She blushed and her nails turned a light pink.
    "Youll do fine" I said , she smiled.
    "I hope so, at lease you and i have almost every class together" she said , i smiled, that was true, tho i didnt have two classes of the four classes we had.We talked and laughed for a while, until  the song Two is better than one came on the radio, i stood up and held my hand out, she took it and i spun her on the sandy floor. I dipped her and kissed her neck. She giggled. The next song that came on was moonlight sonata. She wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head under my chin, We danced in a small circle. When the song ended, I kissed her lips. After Our date she went in the house to take a shower, and i cleaned up the table and food and stuff. I was picking up the chairs when i heard someone behind me.
    "what are you doing here" I asked , Micheal was standing their in just shorts.
    "I need to talk to Cassy" he said
    "shes taking a shower"
    "Oh well , will you let her know i came by"
    "Sure,sure"
    "I know you like her in all but i will make her my girlfriend by the end of the school year" he said , i looked at him.
    "Doubt it" I said and i took the chairs up to the house.

Cassys Date Outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30934295

Cassys P.O.V
    I walked in the house to see my sister and seth making out. yuck.
    "Get a room" they laughed
    "This is a room duh" Dad walked down the stairs.
    "I know cass, just groan and walk away its what i did" I laughed and headed up the stairs. I got changed into boyshorts and a bra.Embry knocked on the door and came in.
    "hey" I smiled
    "Hey" i breathed
    "Im gonna head for patrol, ill see you in the morning"
    "Okay" He kissed me
    "Love you"
    "Love you too" After Embry left i laid on my bed and listen to my ipod. Sometimes i wish life had theme songs, there would be so many songs that would play for my life. I started to sing out loud,when i heard someone scream my name. I ran down stairs.
    "What" i asked
    "Have you seen Rosey" they asked
    "Last time i saw her  in her room"
    "Oh" Alice and Japer frowned
    "What"
    "Nothing, thank you" Alice said , I went back up stairs and fell asleep listening, to One by metallica.

Roseys P.O.V

I was walking home, I was so angry , beyond angry. I liked Ried alot and He Forgot all about me once SHE came along. Me and Niko are the only ones who havent been imprinted on and its Iritating.
    -FlashBack-

I walked over to Rieds to see if he was ready to go on our date. When his mom answered the door.
    "Hi Mrs.Ateara, is Reid home" I asked
    "Hello Rose Ummmm... i dont know , let me go check, come in" She opened the door and headed to the back of the house, i heard talking. Reid came out in a pair of cut of Jeans.
    "Hey Rose" he said rubbing his head embarressed.
    "Are you ready" I asked
    "Um yeah we gotta talk" he said looking at me strange, as if he were blind and couldnt see anything in front of him. His mom closed her eyes and shook her head and walked into the kitchen. Her and Mr.Areara were argueeing.
    "Okay" He held his hand to the front porch.
    "Whats up" i asked
    "Yeah, um i dont think we can see each other anymore" I froze, my bodyfelt like he hit it with bricks.
    "Why" I asked,barley loud enought for even a human to hear.
    "I kind of Imprinted This morning"
    "So your just going to drop me like fourth period french" I asked
    "Its not like that, we can still be fr..."
    "Dont say friends, dear lord do not say Friends" I almost shouted. He frowned.
    "Im sorry, its not something that i can control"
    "Whats her name"
    "Is it going to help, knowing" he asked
    "No but i want to know"
    "Zanaya" he said. Great i was being replaced by a hiena name. I sighed
    "Well, have a nice life with her" the tears were starting to come and i knew i had seconds before he saw it.

-Flashback-

Stupid , stupid me, i should have taken Cassys advice that she gave her self, now i was in the same position that Leah was once in,But leah found her true love. My heard felt shattered, i had gone through tons of guys but he was diffrent, he didnt want to date me because i was pretty, we had so much in common. I saw the house, i heard them say mhy name in the house, i didnt want them to see me crying, i went to the back of the house and climbed into my bed room window. I Laid my room crying my self to sleep.

The next morning there was a knock on my door, and Leah walked in.I Crap i knew what this meant.
She walked in and sat on my bed right beside me.
    "hey rose, how are you holding up"
    "Not good"
    "I know, im not going to tell you what your family told me to tell you because ive been in the same position as you, and i know how hard its going to be to get over him, but their is something you should know." She paused i looked up at her she smiled at me.
    "If you lay in here and make everyone feel sorry for you , then your going to feel bad about it later, and if you stay in here, how are you going to find the real love of your life and show him that he was wrong to ditch you like that"
    "I hate werewolf boys" I muttered, she laughed
    "yeah so do i , their stubbern" she laughed
    "Thanks leah" She smiled
    "No problem, rosey, and if you need me , my room isnt too far away" I smiled this time. I still felt sad but it felt better.  She left my room, so i got dressed and ready to start my last day before school.What reall sucked is i have class with him tomorrow.

Cassys P.O.V

I was eating my favorite Ceral Trix when Embrys arms wove around me. I smiled up at him.
    "How are you?" he asked    
    "Angry but fine"
    "So you heard about Rosey and Reid" I nodded. I couldnt beileve that she had the same experience as leah. We are having a werewolf Imprint Bond fire and their families tonight. i finished my Ceral and headed up stairs to get ready for the bon fire, it was going to be held in 3 hours. I looked at the clock, its 4:46. I sighed,and Went down to Roseys room, but before i knocked she opened the door with a smile on her face. Whoa what happened to here.
    "Ready" She said , I laughed
    "Its not for another Three hours" she laughed
    "I know but get ready early never hurts."
    "True"
I walked over to embry and sat on his lap. He was watching a movie. I soon got caught in the new movie called Fastfive, By the end of it my mouth was hanging open.
    "what"
    "Nothing, that just alot of money" he smiled
    "yeah, wish i was that rich"
    "Me too"
    "Are you guys coming" Jesse yelled from the back door. I looked at the clock it was 8 o clock
    "Lets go" He smiled and kissd my cheek.

When we got to the beach Rosey, Censee and Seth were talking while every one was talking to their own parties, After My dad and Quil started to tell our storied, mom playd her Guitar.

My head is stuck in the clouds, she begs me to come down
Says, "Boy, quit foolin' around"
I told her, "I love the view from up here, warm sun and wind in my ear
We'll watch the world from above as it turns to the rhythm of love"

We may only have tonight
But 'til the morning sun, you're mine, all mine
Play the music low
And sway to the rhythm of love

Well, my heart beats like a drum, guitar string to the strum
A beautiful song to be sung
She's got blue eyes, deep like the sea that roll back when she's laughin' at me
She rises up like the tide the moment her lips meet mine

We may only have tonight
Play the music low

When the moon is low
We can dance in slow motion
And all your tears will subside
All your tears will dry

And long after I've gone, you'll still be humming along
And I will keep you in my mind, the way to make love so fine

We may only have tonight
Play the music low

Play the music low
And sway to the music of love
Yeah, sway to the music of love

Embry danced with me, Then i turned and grabbed Rosey and danced in the sand making her laugh, Reid was sitting across the fire with his imprint staring at Me and Rosey.
    "Whats wrong" she asked him after the song was done
    "Nothing"
    "Okay" she looked away. Some imprint.
Embry, Seth,Censee,Rosey and I headed back to the house, When the bonfire was done. Tomorrow was school, and Parents went into parental mode Quick.
    "Bed, so you arent late for school" they yelled from the kitchen. Censee and i laughed, they always said that when it reached midnight.Embry and i got into my room. I took my shirt off, and started changing, But suddenly i was apparently schedualed for something else. Embry tossed me on the bed in just my bra and panties. Kissing from my neck up. I laughed
    "Well hello to you too" I said
    "It was a good hello" He replied. I kissed him again. After making out, i fell asleep on his chest to the sound of his heart beat.

I woke up the next morning with alice over my head smiling.What was she doing at...what time was it, i looked over at my clock, 5:30 am.
    "What" i groaned
    "Time to get dressed she cheered
    "Come back at 8" She growled, Embry stirred then fell back asleep.
    "Dont wake him please" I said
    "Then get up and get ready for school"
    "Fine" I got out of bed and hoped in the shower, Alice Did my hair and Got me dressed. She put me in Black pants and Black Half top Jacket and shirt.

My belly botton Showing, I put my Wolf Belly botton ring in. Embry came out of my room dressed fresh has heck. I smiled , he looked hot, Seth came out of Censees Room Fresh as heck too. Censee and Rosey came up stairs looking pretty.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30945540

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30980619

"Dang you look hot" I blushed when Embry said that.
    "Not bad your self good looking" I kissed him. After that we all got in the cars and headed to La Push High school.

When we got their kids looked and stared as the new kids on the block got out of the car. I got out first, some girls were glaring, and some guys gocking. Censee and Rosey followed next. They guys got out of Jesses Car. Embry and i walked over to embry and took his hand as we headed to our first class. I handed the teacher my papers and she signed them, Embry and i sat in the back.The kids Filled in. The teacher was Mrs. Prez, She was a clown for the most part , i new i was going to love this teacher, She handed out papers and had us work on them.
    "Hey, your Censee right"  girl said I looked up she was small and with bright blue eyes.
    "Um no, im Cassy"
    "Oh well hi, im Anna" She smiled holding out her hand, i took it and smiled
    "Nice to meet you"
    "Hey embry" she said smiling.
    "Hey anna, how was your summer" he asked politely
    "Good, bought a new car" she said with a short laugh
    "Cool" he said
    "Bliss" someone asked i looked around, and Wreak was sitting right behind me.
    "Hey Wreak" He smiled
The teacher went back to teaching, and we had to stop our convo their. The bell rang and Embry and i split up he had gym and i had art. I walked into art to see Spaz at one of the deskes, I smiled and took a seat next to him.
    "Hey bliss"
    "Hey spaz whats up"
    "Nothing, ready to spend a year of art together, he laughed
    "Oh yeah" I laughed
The rest of class went by with mostly the teacher talking about art and how class would be fun, no seriousness. The bell rang in what seemed like no time at all.
    "Bye spaz"
The rest of school kinda wenty by in a blur, most of my teachers were cool my third period class was with Embry again and of course i sat next to him, i met alot of people. Censee rosey and Jesse were in my last class which was annoying cause the teacher refured to us as the twins. We all got a kick out of her tho. When we got home, i was so tired that i just passed out on the couch with my feet on embrys lap.

Thank you

right quick again

Lol, i wish i could i had to rush to make sure that one got up. If yall message me ideas for the story i may use some :) Hope yall have a wonderful weekend
cassy should get pregnant or somthing and her new brother and her son will defeat the volturi
it's really good!!!!!!
Amazing, loved it. have a good weekend cant wait for the next update !

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service