The Twilight Saga

Preface

I looked at the now silvery pink scars that ran down my entire arm.  Had he really done this?  Had he really scarred me for life?

It made sense that I would get hurt, I hadn’t wanted to see myself fighting my best friend.  I hadn’t opened my
eyes once. 

Had I really been angry enough to attack him?  My hands shook with fury.  I
wasn’t angry with him, I couldn’t stay mad at him; I had never been able to.  I was mad at myself.  Mad at myself because I had been so
close to hurting him.  When all he
had done was try to protect me.

“Kensee, I’m so sorry.  Please, you have to forgive me.” I hadn’t heard him come up behind me, but now that I knew he was
there, I couldn’t help but be angry. 

“Look at what you did!  And all you wanted to do was help!”  I held out my arm so he could see it… still without ever looking at his face.

“Please, look at me!  You have to believe me!  I… that… that wasn’t me!”  His words forced me to
turn around and look at him in disgust.

“What do you mean it wasn’t you, you-“ I stopped, unable to think around the feeling overcoming me now.  He looked at me like a blind man seeing the light for the first
time.  I must have been staring at
him the same way.  The fragile
lines that ran down my arm had not only caused me pain, but had also given me a
reason to turn around and face the one thing that was my life now.  My only reason for living.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Views: 410

Replies to This Discussion

WELL DONE Rachel!!! I really enjoyed reading this chapter ............Kensee whopping Roark Butt!! was funny, Alice , God  you gotta love her, She should have through his butt throught the Basketball hoop, That would have been funny!!!..............The cream on the cake was ESME, she sure knows how to handle people, gave him some money and everything was forgotten.....Go ESME!!!...........When Emment found out I was no good..............laughing like I was there with them..He was so PROUD of Kensee..I just love it...until you post again

OMG..Im so happy you updated the story..

Lmao..Im so glad Kansee trow Roark in the floor

I  love it..

Upated me

Thanks Everyone!!! I've started writing the next chapter for my other story (for those of you who read it) and as soon as I finish it... I will start writing ch. 14!  Thanks for all your support!(:

YAY!! :D

that was so worth the wait!!
I LOVVVVVEEEEEEDDDDDD ITTTT :)
Wow keep me updated, im loving this more and more and more and more ....and well you know the rest.
I really like it
loved this one too...keep em commin

I Know!!! I'm really sorry, this chapter is NOT coming out easily.... :(

I have almost all the other chapters planned out... just not this one! /:

Well that's no help now is it! :(

Hope you get it up soon Rach! :)

Dont worry guys!!! I'm writing it RIGHT NOW, or at least trying(:

It'll be up by this weekend.... I promise!(:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service