The Twilight Saga

Preface

I looked at the now silvery pink scars that ran down my entire arm.  Had he really done this?  Had he really scarred me for life?

It made sense that I would get hurt, I hadn’t wanted to see myself fighting my best friend.  I hadn’t opened my
eyes once. 

Had I really been angry enough to attack him?  My hands shook with fury.  I
wasn’t angry with him, I couldn’t stay mad at him; I had never been able to.  I was mad at myself.  Mad at myself because I had been so
close to hurting him.  When all he
had done was try to protect me.

“Kensee, I’m so sorry.  Please, you have to forgive me.” I hadn’t heard him come up behind me, but now that I knew he was
there, I couldn’t help but be angry. 

“Look at what you did!  And all you wanted to do was help!”  I held out my arm so he could see it… still without ever looking at his face.

“Please, look at me!  You have to believe me!  I… that… that wasn’t me!”  His words forced me to
turn around and look at him in disgust.

“What do you mean it wasn’t you, you-“ I stopped, unable to think around the feeling overcoming me now.  He looked at me like a blind man seeing the light for the first
time.  I must have been staring at
him the same way.  The fragile
lines that ran down my arm had not only caused me pain, but had also given me a
reason to turn around and face the one thing that was my life now.  My only reason for living.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Views: 355

Replies to This Discussion

yayayayayayay!!!!!!!!!! *breif break for the happy dance*

more soon!!!!!

AWWW(:

Cant wait until the next chapter >:D

oh my god so amazing i cant wait for the next chapter!

that last sentence: Austin, just as familiar as always. was like omg she soooo loves him :D

post more soon

i loved it !!!

:)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw i love this but i thought Austin would imprint or they just didnt look each other in the eyes or whatever! lol any who I LOVE IT UPDATE SOON!!

love itttt

Love it!!

Keep me updated!

But I'm a little confused......WHos her dad?

I LOVVVVVEEEEE ITTTT OM GIZZILE THAT WAS GOOD UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This story is in Kensee's POV... Jacob is her dad(:
Jacob's her Dad, Renesmee's her mom(:
First chapter and I'm already hooked!
Very Good Rachel!!!....Very Interesting!!!!............. I can't wait to see what's going to happen........................until you post again

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service