The Twilight Saga

THE HOST NEWS

I'll post news about The Host Movie & Books & You also can post any thing related to the Host Movie & Book!

Views: 5125

Replies to This Discussion

New full-length trailer for 'The Host' revealed by Stephenie Meyer (Photos)

An all new two and half minute-long theatrical trailer for Open Road Films' The Host was revealed today as Stephenie Meyer and the film's leading trio - Saoirse RonanMax Irons and Jake Abel - participated in a lengthy video chat about the film.

See also13 fascinating tidbits revealed during Stephenie Meyer and cast 'Th...

Like the prior trailers for The Host, this one includes a glimpse at the host-to-human dynamic, but this one adds a lot more in with the backstory for Melanie and Jared as well as the conflict between the Seeker (Diane Kruger) and the human community.

Hit the video box to take a peek at the new preview!

See alsoStephenie Meyer to do national book signing tour for ‘The Host’

What if everything you love was taken from you in the blink of an eye? The Host is the next epic love story from the creator of the Twilight Saga, worldwide bestselling author, Stephenie Meyer. When an unseen enemy threatens mankind by taking over their bodies and erasing their memories, Melanie Stryder (Saoirse Ronan) will risk everything to protect the people she cares most about — Jared (Max Irons), Ian (Jake Abel), her brother Jamie (Chandler Canterbury) and her Uncle Jeb (William Hurt), proving that love can conquer all in a dangerous new world.

The Host hits theaters on March 29.

Twilight Examiner

Wait, was that photo of her with her arm cut open from the scene where she was trying to get the medicine so that the Wanderer could get out of her body and she could be with Jared?

You guys I am really excited about this movie. I love all the books but Stephanie. Especially "The Host" And I thought Ian was awesome. And the actor portraying him matches exactly how he sounds in the book: hot and tall.

It doesn't look like there is going to be a sequel because box office is really bad :(

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service