The Twilight Saga

THE HOST NEWS

I'll post news about The Host Movie & Books & You also can post any thing related to the Host Movie & Book!

Views: 5014

Replies to This Discussion

Oh! Lol Yah

Stephenie Meyer's 'The Host' Movie to Hit Big Screen in 2013.

"The Host (2013)" has got its release date. The forthcoming movie, which is based on a novel written by “Twilight” author Stephanie Meyer, will release across the United States on March 29, 2013. Also, the production is scheduled for February 2012 in Louisiana and New Mexico.

William Hurt in talks to join Stephenie Meyer's 'The Host' , To Play Jeb Stryder

William-Hurt

According to Entertainment Weekly:

Oscar-winning actor William Hurt is in talks to join Andrew Niccol’s film adaptation of Stephenie Meyer’s sci-fi novel The Host, according to a source close to the production. Hurt would play the pivotal role of Jeb, eccentric uncle to Saoirse Ronan’s Melanie Stryder, whose brain is hijacked by the soul of an alien being known as Wanderer. Jeb is one of the grizzled leaders of the human survivalists fighting the alien invasion.

Max Irons will portray Jared Howe, and Jake Abel has been cast as Ian, the two men who help form a complicated Meyer-esque love triangle with Melanie.

Wow. Thanks for the News. I on the other hand never have heard of "William Hurt". So I would love to see that. Thanks for sharing the news Sarah Cullen.

I can't believe it! Yes! Please! Bring on John Hurt as uncle Jeb!!! Yeees!!! Ok I'm actually praying for that choice. He's absolutely WONDERFUL!!! This is brilliant actor. I've seen him in so many movies... and I can't believe I never thought about him playing part of uncle Jeb but it would be great if he did. :)

Keeping my fingers crossed!

It looks like you are SUPER excited AgiK

You have no idea how much I am excited. PS I mixed his name - his name is William. What was I thinking by writing "John"? Ehm... Must be the excitement.

AAAAANYWAY! If you want to know what he can do check out his movies, you'll get why I'm so for him playing Jeb.

Into the wild

Dark City

Jane Eyre (1996) - he played Rochester, of course

La Peste

Children of a Lesser God

Dune (TV series 2000)

Just to name few...

Oooooh, where is my Budda statue? Must pray...

So far i am liking the cast! They picked a perfect Mel, Jared, Ian, and Jeb! Cant wait to actually seee the movie!!!! xD sooo exciteedd

I know. What I cant wait is to know all the cast already!

Oh Noooooooo

I only imagin this actor as Jeb..cannot remember his name?

IDK hes name either but he comes in Ghost Rider with Nicholas Cage, Right?

i saw on the host IMDB page that Bradley Steven Perry will play Jamie 

Bradley Steven Perry Picture

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service