The Twilight Saga

The Key To My Heart

Banner by: Molly Greeves

Plot:

ALL-HUMAN

Isabella Swan and Emmett Swan are the new students at Forks High. There are lots of Casanova’s in the school, and they use all the girls at the school. They are actually used to getting any girl they wanted. Isabella happens to become bait at the school because she is beautiful and new. Edward Cullen, the captain of the football team is one of the Casanova’s, actually he is the leader. Bella becomes best friends with Edward’s sister and she tells her everything about her brother. Bella has a necklace of her deceased mother Renee and she wears it all the time… Emmett and Alice then come up with the idea of a Challenge for the guys… They are still interested in her after a few weeks and accept… What will happen????

Looking for something to read? Check this out!

A Twist Of Life

Banner by: Molly Greeves

This story happens in the time when Bella has to choose between Edward and Jacob. The whole Twist in this story is that Bella doesn’t choose Edward, she chooses Jacob instead... Why? Because Bella has for some reason found a certain love for kids after she drives past a daycare and sees the mothers and kids hugging and kissing each other... Bella then thinks she can’t have kids with Edward, so she chooses Jacob. That was the hardest decision she ever had to make, but Bella went with her mind instead of with her heart. Bella then marries Jacob, has kids and is having a wonderful life.

After five years-(which then makes Bella 23 years old)- the Volturi went and checked with the Cullen’s to see if Bella was still human, and to their surprise Bella is not even with the Cullen’s anymore. That to them is danger because Bella could reveal their secret. They then find out where she is and go to kill her. That forces the Cullen’s to go and protect Bella and to let her know what is coming for her, because Edward just could not stand anyone hurting Bella because he obviously still loves her.

What will happen then, after Edward hasn’t seen Bella for five years and still loves her and Jacob feeling very protective of his family...

Click Here to Read A Twist Of Life:) and It's sequel Soul Erosion:)

--------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

I appreciate every read, comment and tip to better.

Views: 6729

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Everyone!

I'm working on this, I promise. But as I had said. I'm writing my end of year exam, so until that's over, I'm withheld from writing. Hope you all can understand. :)

Stay Awesome and Fly High!:)

-Lauren:)

555 views! What a coincidence for me to stumble upon that. :)
New Reader, for The Key to my Heart! Yay!!!
Aw, Hey Wolfgirl, once again:)

Thank you!! And I'll update soon! :)
New reader!!!! Please update me? And please write soon!!!!! :)
Another new reader! Yay! Hey Alice Cullen-

Thank you! And I'll try to update soon:)
This was awesome cnt wait for the new ch. Keep me updated
Another new reader!! :)

Hey Takyra! Thank you:) And I'll update soon. ;) I promise.

more post more!!!!

New Reader!!

Hey Casey Lucas!
I'll update soon. . . Just re-checking the chapter. . . :) Thanks!

Chapter 9- Rethinking

(Let's just say that 'sneak peak' was Chapter 8 ;)

“Alice! This entire thing is stupid! S-t-u-p-i-d!” I spelt the word out to her as we walked down the corridor toward our next class. It’s been less than two periods since Emmett had ‘announced’, and I mean literally announced, the ‘competition’ to the entire student body. Where he got the courage to do that, I will never know. He had only been at this school for about two hours and he already had the confidence to do that. Rather him than me, that’s what I always say. Since then I have been getting weird looks. Some weirdly flirty, others just plain weird. The past two hours have been annoying! It’s actually confusing as to why children of this age would find this ‘exciting’. Probably one of that jock stereotyping things again.

“Bella,” Alice replied dragging the letter ‘a’ in my name, “It’s not stupid. It’s just… fun? But more exciting than ever. These guys think they can get any one they want. I, for one, want to teach them a lesson, especially my brother, and with your stubborn and willful personality, we have the upper-hand.” She muttered, looking at me pleadingly. I sighed. Why do I always feel the need to please people? I am the most selfless person in the world, and I can’t help but admit it.

“Fine! But if things get way too much for me, I’m pulling out, K?” I said and waited for her approval. She nodded and hopped up and down before entering the classroom while towing me along. I just sighed and prepared myself for another ‘staring’ period.

That class had a minimum amount of boys, which I was grateful for, but it also makes sense that it’s a home-economics class. Boys are just not into that type of thing, which satisfies me more then ever!

The next period I had was Gym. Great! I sarcastically thought, before entering the locker room. I put on my P.T gear, which Alice had customized into a more ‘stylish’ outfit. The blue knee-length shorts were made into blue short-shorts and my, before, full white T-shirt was shrunken and made smaller. It now hung a bit higher than my pants, revealing a bit of my belly. I was told to knot the T-shirt on the side, so I obeyed, and my-oh-my, do I look ‘stylish’. Stylish is definitely not the word for this awful outfit! I sighed and looked around the locker room which was amazingly empty. I must be terribly late!! I dropped the thought and looked around the locker room. I struck gold in about two minutes when I saw an oversized Gym t-shirt on the ground. Jackpot! These girls are real sloppy changers! I immediately replaced my Gym T-shirt with the oversized one. I sighed when I put it on. Perfect! I knotted this one at the side to make it look like it fit and it worked perfectly. I nodded, successfully, before retreating to the Gym.

I stopped before I got to the door so that I could peep inside, to see who was there. And all I could think was, “Oh my gosh!” There were like only ten unknown girls sitting in the stands and the rest of the class were guys! Every guy that has been trying to hit on me in the pass three hours, and Edward. Edward Cullen. I shook my head and backed away quickly. My luck must be the worst ever, because just as I was about to escape out of the locker room, a female Gym teacher entered. Ms Banner, if I can remember correctly. ‘My’ English teacher.

“Ms Swan? Shouldn’t you be inside?” she asked, a serious expression on her face. I sighed and nodded.

“Yeah. I just forgot something in here and was collecting it.” I lied. I looked around and noticed a headband on one of the benches. I reached over and retrieved it with a smile.

“Yep, here it is. I better get back to class.” I murmured quickly turning around and rushing through the Gym door.

Every head turned toward me as I entered because of my rowdy and hasty entrance. Each guy’s eyes lit up and each girls face had a hopeful look plastered across it. I smiled shyly and sighed.

“Isabella Swan, right?” a young-looking guy asked, emerging from the center of the guys circle. If he weren’t the only one not kitted in the Gym uniform I would’ve sworn he was a student.

“Uh, yes. That would be me.” I muttered and started walking toward him. He reached out his hand, as we neared each other, with a smile.

“I’m your Gym teacher, Mr. Wilks. Welcome to your first lesson.” He laughed and I shook his hand with a smile. “We were waiting on you yesterday because I was informed that I would be receiving a new student. Hope nothing bad happened yesterday though I am happy to have you back in class.” He said and retracted his hand. I nodded and put a strand of hair behind my ear. Quite a good-looking Gym teacher. Blue eyes, Black hair, perfectly built body and a smile to die for. Gym just got way more interesting! I smiled and looked up shyly.

“You can either join the girls over there, or the guys shooting hoops. Your choice.” He said and walked away after grinning wildly. I thought for a second before making my choice. I could go over to the girls, that I do not know, or the guys who would pleasantly appreciate my company. Oh and Mr. Wilks, who was with the guys. I nodded before making my way over to the where the boys were.

“Bella.” A familiar smug voice rang as I stopped next to a guy at the end of the semi-circle. I sighed and looked over at him with an innocent smile.

“Edward.” I said and watched one of the guys score.

“So you’re the ‘new’ student. Welcome!” he said slyly and others nodded their heads while looking at my body with want. I ignored them and sighed. All the staring was only because of my transformation from the ugly duckling to the beautiful swan. Or at least I think so. “Thank you.” I murmured and watched the next guy attempt to shoot a hoop. He scored and I nodded approvingly. Edward probably saw this because he grabbed the ball out of the guy’s hands. He walked a bit farther back, and smiled smugly at me before asking the others to clear the way. He winked, closed his eyes, and shot the ball up. It miraculously landed through the net. I slightly raised my right eyebrow but made no attempt to react to his success. The others all clapped and patted his back when he walked over to stand in the semi-circle, and coincidently next to me. I sighed and watched Mr. Wilks walk to the middle of the circle.

“Well done, Edward,” he smiled approvingly, “we’ll need that kind of confidence in our next game!” So he was in the basketball and football team. Interesting.

“Yeah. I’m cool like that, Coach!” he saluted and I rolled my eyes blatantly trying to ignore him.

“Great Edward,” he laughed and picked the ball up and bounced it twice, “we’ve finished everyone in the circle. Well except Isabella.” He said and looked over at me. “Wanna try?” he asked and looked at me.

“It’s Bella, and no, I don’t even know how to throw the ball. It’s useless. But thanks for asking though!” I smiled and nodded.

“I could help you.” Edward said, all seductively in my ear. I saw him glance at my necklace before looking into my eyes.

“No thanks. I think I’ll pass.” I muttered, trying very hard not to mentally puke.

“Come on, Bella,” Mr. Wilks encouraged, “Give it a try. You look like an athletic person.” He laughed and I shook my head.

“I don’t think so,” I said and looked down. And then suddenly Edward started a chant, “Bella, Bella, Bella, Bella…” and all the other guys joined in. I sighed exasperatedly and shook my head. They continued, and Mr. Wilks soon joined in. Seriously, how much more immature can these people get?

“Fine!” I said, dragging the ‘I’. “But I’m warning ya’ll, someone might get hurt. I’m terrible at sports!” I said and walked toward Mr. Wilks.

“Yeah!” they all yelled, clapping excitedly. This school gets an A+ for stupidity. I sigh and Mr. Wilks hands me the ball. “Just aim right, concentrate, and I’m sure there’ll be no problem!” he muttered and stepped back. I looked at the ball and twirled it in my hands. I concentrated hard as I looked up at the scoring hoop. This should be easy! I aimed and then closed my eyes and threw the ball. I opened them quickly enough to see the ball go through the hoop. I smiled successively and put my hands on my hips.

“Yeah right! Ms. ‘I’m terrible at sports?’ ” Edward said mimicking me. I smiled and nodded before rolling my eyes. Might as well just be honest.

“I was a pro at many sports back at my old school. I was involved in many sport codes, basketball included, and I was quite good. I just needed to see if I had lost my skills before coming clean.” I said and shrugged, smiling innocently. “Dang! That chicks’ even more awesome! Man! I would hit that anytime!” I heard a guy say and then saw Edward walking over to him, a serious expression clouding his face.

“What did you just say?” he asked and the guy cowered back.

“Chill Edward. I said nothing, okay.” He defended himself and I watched the whole exchange amusedly.

“If I ever hear you speak about her like that again, I’ll rip your head off!” he exclaimed and I stopped smiling in an instant and took a step back. Did I hear him right? I must be hearing things. Ripping people’s heads off? Gosh! Immature and fierce school.

“Okay, cool it!” the guy said and shook his head. “Sorry.”

The final bell rang and I shook my head before walking toward the locker room. A set of footsteps came prancing toward me and I turned, to see Edward shuffling toward me. I shook my head and turned around continuing my walk.

“Hey Bella. Hold up!” he called from behind me and I just kept walking. He caught up and was now briskly walking beside me.

“Bella. You see what I did back there? Those guys are jerks!” he said and I stopped in my tracks quickly. He walked a bit farther and then stopped and started walking back toward me. I actually thought he was doing that for more than boasting to me afterward. For a second there, I thought that everything Alice had told me was not true. Now I’ve established that Alice is right! Exceptionally right! I shook my head and then kept walking not saying a word. I turned to glance at him at the corner of my left eye, his piercing green eyes had a sudden playful expression and his mouth was in its regular smirk. I opened the girls’ locker room door and walk through, not saying a word, leaving him there, stunned.

“Alice. That camp. I’m not going.” I said finally figuring that I couldn’t lie any longer. This entire thing is stupid! I don’t even see why had said “yes” in the first place.

“Bella! You take that back. I never want to hear you say such awful things!” Alice giggled as if I had joked with her.

“No Alice. I’m not kidding. I’m not going! I’m not going to be part of this horrendous and pathetic excuse of a competition thing any longer. I don’t want any part of it. Get another girl to stand in or something.” I muttered and took the replica of the necklace from my neck. I put it in Alice hand and sighed.

“Tell your mum I’ll be getting the real one tomorrow morning.” I stated and turned on my heel and walked toward the main door leading to the parking lot.

“Bella!” I had a sudden sense of déjà-vu but ignored it.

“Bella. Wait! Hear me out.” Alice yelled, and the remaining students in the corridor watched the whole scene like it was the most interesting thing ever. I shook my head and kept on walking. A small tear fell from my lids and I rubbed it away, trying to make my appearance seem straight-set. I silently hoped that no one had seen that.

“Isabella!” Alice called and I stopped and turned toward her. I tilted my head slightly and looked at her as if she had grown two heads. She noticed this and her cheeks became a bright red. She was embarrassed. Great.

“Wait for me in the lot. I’ll be there in a sec’.” she said softly, but I could hear her. She sounded awfully upset. A sudden pang of guilt rushed through me and I had a slight urgency to run over and hug her. But I stood in place and nodded before continuing to walk down the hall.

I walked toward the lot, seeing that it was my last period, and I didn’t feel like going. Biology never really was my thing.

I felt awful about taking things so far with Alice in the corridor where she could and absolutely would feel humiliated. I shouldn’t have done that. I could’ve waited till we were outside and alone. I’m a horrible person!

“Bella.”I heard Alice say from behind me. I turned around and sniffed. I hadn’t realized that I had started crying.

“Bella, I’m sorry.” She murmured and I shook my head.

“No Alice, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have humiliated you like that in front of so many people. I-“

“No. I understand Bells. You don’t want to be part of this, I understand fully.” She murmured softly and I suddenly felt extremely guilty. For some reason I felt bad for letting Alice down. She was having so much fun with this. It’s just, knowing that I’m the victim and all of the guys are looking at me, it’s just not right. How would I know if they somehow are for real? Not that I have my hopes set on it, but it’s a thought that has to cross your mind.

“Alice, it’s not that. It’s just these people are taking this way too seriously. I thought they would blow it off as stupid, but it’s like an athletics competition where their titles are the prize. I don’t get why they would want to participate in this but it’s too much, I guess?” I ranted and Alice listened, a small smile on her lips.

“It is dumb, isn’t it?” she chuckled and I nodded. “But it would be awesome to burst those little bubbles of theirs. Break their ego’s a bit. I had a bit of a twist planned you know, to humiliate them.” She chuckled and I smiled, suddenly interested.

“Tell me more?” I asked and she nodded before continuing.

“Every time a guy would go after the necklace, I would be close by. And I’ll be sure to have a camera. I’ve set up a website called “The Key to my Heart… Why Not”, you should check it out. Okay, so every time they’d want to take the necklace I’d snap a picture and put it on the web. And in every picture, there’s a caption. Just, check the website, and see.” She chuckled. “I’ll have to take it down now, but I’ll leave it on for today, just for you to see. And besides it would’ve been an awesome way to burst their little bubbles. I’m on the school newspaper and that’s front page news baby! And it would’ve been better for me to take pictures on the camp, because I’ll always be near you there. But I guess not.” she giggled and I laughed with her.

“You know what Alice, don’t take it down. I’ll be the guinea pig, if that’s the outcome.” I chuckled and she grinned.

“Yes!” she exclaimed and I nodded. This competition just got way more interesting!

Authors Note:

Chapter 9:) Thoughts??

-Lauren;)

Hey Wolfgirl!

Thank you! And I'll update soon!
Haha. Its great that you think the plan is interesting.
Thanks again:)

xxxx
Thank you. :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service