The Twilight Saga

This is the story of Jacob Black and Renesme Cullen. The love that they share and how much they want to be together. They are a perfect match. But when Renesme also known as Nessie finds out the truth behind what Jake did will she love him still or will she leave her one true love. When the Volturi returns what will happen with there love. Will Bella and Edward support Nessie in her decision or will they try and talk her out of it.

The Life I Live.... (Renesme and Jacob)

By: Tia Downs

Chapter One the First Time

It was 6'o clock on Friday night and I was so excited to meet with Jacob. It was our night together and a date with Jacob was always fun. He asked me out on a date when he came on his motorcycle to pick me up from my dance competition today. Dancing was my favorite thing to do, besides hanging out with my mom and dad and learning all the cool vampire stuff. I walked outside of the all glass double doors and saw him standing there waiting for me. I was so excited to see him that I ran and jumped on him. Jacob spun me around and then gave me a kiss. 

“hey, beautiful"

"Hi" I was still kind of shy around him. Even though we have been dating for seven months.

"How did it go?"

"It was so much fun, and guesses what?

"What?"

"I won" He hugged me and expressed how happy he was that I won. Jacob always knew how important dancing was and he supported me all the way. I was ready to go because I was tired and I just wanted to go and relax in his arms. But he asked me a question that broke my concentration.

"Billy is having a fancy dinner party and he wants everyone to come and get dressed up. It’s going to be at this hotel called Fantasy. Would you like to go with me?" I didn't even hesitate

"YES, I would love to, I'm always ready to get dressed up, and I guess I got that from my aunt Alice"

"OK". He took my dance bag and put it across his shoulders. I hopped on to the back seat of the motorcycle put on my helmet that said across the top in big bold letters "I Love You, from Jacob". He was so sweet and it we were perfect together. When dropped me off in front of my small cottage. He said for me to be ready by eight tonight. I got off the bike and kissed him soft yet passionately. We said our goodbyes. I watched him pull off. I was in my shower remembering all that took place that day and forgot to watch my time. I jumped out the shower and looked at the gold clock on my wall it read 6:15pm.

"O.M.G". I was in a hurry known because; I had to be ready by eight. I wrapped my favorite towel around me and went into my room. I opened up my walk in closet door. The light instantly came on and I saw the perfect dress for me to wear with the matching shoes. It was an all red spaghetti strap tight fitting dress that stopped right above the knee with a slight slit in the middle. The shoes were all black with a strip of red going up the middle. I placed the outfit on my bed and put the shoes on the floor. I went back into my bathroom and put on the honey smelling body lotion that Jacob loved so much on my body and went back into my room to get dressed. It was a struggle to put on the dress but once it was on it fit me perfect in all the right places. I went back into my bathroom to put on my make up. I really didn't like cover-up, and neither did Jacob. So it was just mascara, eye shadow blush and lip-gloss. I straighten out my dark brown hair and put nice curls in it. Once my curls were bouncy I was finished with that. I ran back into my room because it was already 7:45pm and I still didn't put on my jewelry and perfume. I sat on my bed and slid my shoes onto my feet. I stood in front of my dresser and put on my gold necklace that was just right for the dress a gold diamond ring that Jacob bought me for my 24 birthday as I was reaching for my bracelet I heard my door bell ring.

"I'm coming" I shouted I quickly put on the rest of my jewelry. Sprayed the honey perfume that matched the lotion garbed my purse and walked slowly to the door. When I opened the door I heard Jacob say

"Wow, you look gorgeous" he smiled that crocked smile I loved so much.

"Thank you, and you look very handsome" I always loved to see Jacob dressed up because it brought out everything I loved about him. Jacob put his hands around my waist and pulled me close to him for a kiss. I didn't want him to stop but I new we had to leave.

"Come on beautiful'

"OK, love"

"Do you need something for arms just in case the hotel is cold?"

"No not really"

"Why?"

"Because as hot as you are, if I get cold I can just get closer to you and I know you will warm me right up" I winked at him and he smiled. He kissed me on my forehead and said "let's go"

I must admit whenever he kissed me on my forehead it always made me blush. I told Jacob OK, I made sure that my house was locked up and we walked along the lighted path that went all the away around my house. We reached his car and I stopped. He asked me what was wrong as he gazed into my eyes confused. 

"I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how happy and proud I am to be called your girlfriend" 

Views: 498

Replies to This Discussion

When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Jacob and Aunt Rose standing face to face she was yelling at him and he was yelling at her. I got in between the too of them. My parents were behind rose holding her back and Uncle Emmet, Aunt Alice and uncle jasper were standing behind Jacob. Grandpa Carlisle and Grandma Esme were by the door trying to talk the both of them and surprisingly Grandpa Charlie was there to. I was hoping Jacob wouldn’t change in front of him. Even though Charlie knew everything I know if he had of actually saw the changing and the fighting he would have freaked out. I stood there in the middle of them with my hands on my head

“WHAT is going on? Why are too fighting I am not going to let this happen anymore”

Jacob shook my uncles off of him

“It’s her; your so called Aunt is out of her mind”

What was he talking about?

“Jake what are you talking about?”

“Oh she hasn’t told you her plan”

Oh boy what was this all about I thought we had a solution to the problem with me and Jake I guess I was wrong. I turned and looked at my aunt I wanted to know about her so called plan

“Rose what is he talking about?”

“Go head tell her about you trying to kill me tell her”

I just looked at her. How could she, she just told me that she wants me happy this was not making me happy.

“Aunt Rose”

“Yes Nessie I had a plan to kill Jake after we moved to Italy. I was going to wait a few days and then sneak in to your house and slit his throat so that you had no choice but to move with us with the baby”

“How, why… I don’t understand what is wrong with you. Why would you hurt me like that did you even think about what that would do to me.”

“Nessie you and the baby don’t belong with him you need to be with your family”

“Darn it Aunt Rose I am with my family Jake is my family you have nothing to do with this. I can’t believe you”

I walked to my Aunt and was face to face with her. We had a solution that would allow me and Jake to be together and it was already in motion. Jake had already discussed it with Billy and Sam and everyone was in agreement even Leah which was a shock. They were all going to come over and discuss the details.

“I can’t believe you. Being that you cant except me and Jake you are no longer my aunt you are nothing to me don’t call me don’t text me nothing I don’t want you in my life anymore just leave me alone know and forever”

I saw the look on her face she was disturbed. She snatched away from the ones holding her and walked passed me. Grandma Esme was trying to catch her

“Let her go just let her go”

I put my hand over my face and that’s when the tears began to surface. They were running down my face like a waterfall. I love my aunt but how could she plan something so evil. Grandma Esme came to me and put her arms around me I sobbed in her arms and just cried. She stood in the middle of the floor holding me until I felt someone warm around me. I looked up and saw Charlie holding me this time; he was rubbing my back telling me it was going to be ok.

“Grandpa I don’t know what to do why is this happening to me. Why doesn’t she understand like everyone else?”

“Nessie it’s not for her to understand as long as you’re happy with the decision that you made.”

He wiped the tears from my face and kissed me on my forehead. He was right why I was getting all worked up over her. I was finally happy with everything. I was going to be with Jake and that’s all that matter. Uncle Emmet walked over to me

“Hey dry up those tears I taught you to be tougher then that and umm how was your Chow”

I laughed at him; he knew how to make me laugh. I finished whipping the rest of the tears from my face and walked over to Jake. I whispered in jakes ear

“Maybe we should tell Charlie know that he is here”

My grandfather knew that everyone was moving to Italy tonight. But he didn’t know about the baby and that I was staying behind to be with Jake. I called my granddad out of the kitchen where he was raiding the fridge. He walked in with a big sandwich in his hand. Jake told me not to tell him because he wanted to let him know his self. I guess it was a man thing

“Hey…umm Charlie I have well we have something to tell you”

He looked at the both of us

“Oh boy what is it”

“It’s nothing bad but”

There was a long pause. I could have sworn I heard my own heart beat louder and louder

“Me and Nessie”

He took me by the hand and I looked up at Grandpa Charlie. He had some mayo on the side of his face so I reached over and wiped it off the side of his face.

“Thank you sweetheart you know I’m a sloppy eater”

I chuckled a little bit

“So Jake you and Nessie”

“We are going to have a baby”

I saw the sandwich as it fell out of his hand Grandma Esme was there to catch it before it smashed on the floor. He stood there with a blank expression on his face.

“Wow umm. I don’t know what to say”

“Well grandpa you can start by not staring at us like we have four heads”

He laughed at me. It was no surprise to me that he was excited but it did catch him off guard. He walked to the couch and sat down. I walked over to him and took a seat.

“Grandpa is you ok”

I placed my hand on his knee it was shacking.

“Yes I am fine but when did this happen”

“Grandpa I’m sure you don’t want to know when”

He laughed some more I could tell the color was coming back in his face. He sat up

“I am happy for you too.”

He placed his hand on my stomach and started talking to the baby. I looked at Jacob and smiled at him. He was happy I was happy everyone was happy except for Aunt Rose and I was not going to let her get to me. Everyone came and sat down on the sofas and the floor we started to watch TV. Aunt Rose came back and we all just looked at her

“I just wanted to say I was sorry for how I acted and what I was planning I just want my niece to live out her dreams and become the women that she wants to become. I love you Nessie”

I got up off the sofa and hugged my aunt. Everything was at piece again.

Tia,

That was lovely.

Everything is coming together for her, everthing at peace again.

Charlie's reaction was spot on.

Best wishes

Chris

Chris

Thank you so much for your comment. Me and tia both appreciate it so much. I love how she incorporated Charlie in with the family. The next chapter will be posted soon.

Thanks 

Lilly

Safae

I have just posted the rest of chapter 14 just for you Tia sent it right over so I hope you will like the ending. I know i did.

Thanks

Lilly and Tia

I LOVED IT.

you may not believe this, but I'm crying!

And I really mean it

Is the first time in a fanfiction !

I have never cried over a fanfiction !

Never really !

This is really fantastic !
xxSafae

Can’t wait for MORE  !!! Post pleas soon !!

‘still crying’

xxSafae

Safae 

As always we love to read your comment you as well as others you guys comments make Tia feel so good Chapter 15 will be posted soon.

Thanks

Lilly

Wow, Rose can be difficult!  Hopefully she will now let them be.  Will there be more complications for Renesmee and Jacob, or will they be happy together now?  Please keep me updated. 

Seuqnet

Thank you for your comment. Yes rose is a very difficult person but she will come around she loves Nessie very much and she just wanted her to be able to live out her dream Tia wants to also thank you because she enjoys reading your comments as well.

Thanks

Lilly

great update, Rose can be such a b%&^h!  Can't wait to read your next update!

Kelly

Thank you for your comment. Rose can be a big ***** but she is awesome character you can do so much with her. The next chapter will be posted soon

Thanks

Lilly

Awesome!!! I loved it!!! can't wait for more!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service