The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7300

Replies to This Discussion

please join?

I can be Paul and I can create a girl if you want.

Ok I can be Kim shes Jared's imprintee

I will be a werewolf for you Jasper's Girl. and i can probably be Jared too 

ok

Make your girl then we will start.

Name- Scarlet "Scar" Devlin

Age-17

Role-Imprinted on

Extra-She loves to create stories and read, Tomboy

P/B- Jasper's Girl

Looks-

Cammy had come from California, now she was on the beach. La Push she thought it was called. She layed her bag next to her and put the pillow and blanket around her. Cammy slowly fell asleep on the beach. Not sure were she was going.

Paul was hanging out with a few of his friends as they walked up the beach of La push when he saw a form lying on the ground "hey guys whos that Is she alright" he asked as they all ran to the girl.

Kim*watches as the guys run ahead to see who it was

Cammy layed there and she slept. She woke up a little when she heard yelling. She saw some people running towards her and she got scared.

Kim*sees its a girl and runs to see if she's ok*

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service