The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7301

Replies to This Discussion

Cammy looked at him "my leg hit the rocks " she said and grabbed the towel "probably just a little scrape " she said "well? Bandage or stitches? " she covered her face.
embry smiled and decided on a buffet place.

Paul kissed her head "if you feel its worse then we can go see Carlisle and see what he says but I'm not sure it looks like a bandage kinda job what do you think" he asked her as he dabbed at the wound carefully he was her main 100 % concern right now.

Scar smiled as she ran in and started to get food.

Cammy looked at him then her leg. "Maybe a bandage" she said. Actually embarrassed.
embry smiled and made his plate of food and they got their table

Paul saw the look on her face "no need to feel embarrassed I didn't help the situation by semi freaking out right there" he said with a goofy smile on his face trying to make her feel better "Plus we all did it when we where younger at some point in their lives Embry cried" he said with a wink to her

Scar grabbed a big plate and sat down across from them stood a little family and Scar smiled she was going to be alright.

Alix*smiles and takes one and hands it to you putting some of the frosting On your nose and handing you a spoon then grabbing one for myself*

Cammy smiled at him. She looked at her leg again. "Thats gonna leave a nice scar " she said "Isn't it?" then listened to him and laughed.

Embry sat with her. He started to eat his big plate of food. "Enjoying the food ?" he asked eating.

Jared chuckled and cleaned it off his nose and tried a piece of cake.

Alix*smiles and tries a piece of the same one trying not to let you know I liked to see what you thought* well?*smiles and cleans off a little bit of frosting you missed*

Scar smiled as she ate her food "yes thank you very very much" she said happyily as she ate her food.

Paul smiled and her laugh "thought that would make you laugh he said and its true don't tell him I told you" he said with a laugh "not a big one" he said as he cleaned he rest of the scrap.

Jared smiled "This one is good" he said and laughed at her cleaning his nose off.

Embry smiled "Anything for you" he said and ate. He didnt realize how hungry he was.

Cammy laughed and looked at him. "I'll use it for a wedding toast someday" she said laughing then watched him clean her leg

Alix*smiles and stays quiet * ok but is it the one?*looks up at him and smiles laughing softly*

Scar smiled at him and ate her food "wow she's kicking into over time" she said with a laugh as the kicks got more frequent in between it amazed her.

Paul laughed as he picked her up bridal style "you should really do it" he said "I'm sure Scar would have a ball with that  one if they ever get married" he said "I'm so glad I am marrying you Cammy" he said as he kissed her "I love you" he added as he carried her home.

Jared looked at her "Do you think so?" he asked her and kissed her quickly.

Embry smiled and put his hand on her stomach "Wow thats so amazing" he said and looked at her "She was probably hungry"

Cammy laughed and held onto him. "I will !" she said laughing. "I'm glad were getting married" she said "I love you too" she looked at him "Could we discuss adoption again?" she asked and knew how hard it was to be in foster homes. "You know theres one thing i've never told you. Or anyone"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service