The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7345

Replies to This Discussion

Alix*smiles unable to keep my answer from you and nods then kisses him back*

Paul looked down at her "whats that love and yes we can I'll talk about anything with you" he said

Scar winced "jezz what is she using both feet" she said

Jared smiled and nodded. "I love you so much "
Cammy looked at him "well when I was 2 days old I was taken into foster care but I'm almost sure I had a brother." She said, looking at him "but I think adopting a child would be great"
embry looked at her "do you want to go see Carlisle? " he asked taking her hand

Alix*smiles and leans on him and looks up at him affectionately* I love you to*smiles and orders the cake we tried and picking a design with sapphire blue and emerald green together* what next babe? Hmmm I could go try on the bridesmaid dresses for you but you're not gonna see the wedding dress*smirks*

Scar waved it away "its probably her being a eager beaver ready to see mommy and daddy is all" she said as she felt the little kicks "maybe we should" she said starting to feel disbelieving.

Paul looked at her "did you search or try to find him and I agree we can what do you want a boy or girl?" he asked her seriously "and do you want me to help you look for your brother"

Jared smiled and held her close. "You  and your bridemaids should do that" he said and looked at her.

Embry looked at her "You're only three and a half months" he said then nodded "We can get some to go boxes and go see Carlisle"

Cammy looked at him "I looked before i came here but never found anything, but i have my family here. and i am engaged to the best man ever" she said "A girl or a boy would be great"

Alix*laughs softly * ok then what next?*looks at him still smiling* we can go anywhere *smiles and snuggles with him as we get ready to walk back to the car*

Paul nodded "alright love" he said about the boy or girl part "and I'm sure they are proud to call you sister as I'm extremely glad to call you my beautiful bride to be" he said as he kissed her hand and walked hand and hand to the living room couch "but if you want to look we can any time Cammy" he said as he sat down with her on the couch.

Scar laughed "oh Embry you worry to much" she said as she stood up and went and got some boxes for the food and eagerly got in the car with some assistance from Embry as she crawled to his space "I'm not even sure its anything bad baby" she said to Embry as she looked at him.

Jared smiled "The main course for the reception ?" he said as they walked back to the car with her..

Cammy nodded "I'm so glad i came here" she said "We can call the adoption agency tomorrow" she said sat blushed as he kissed her hand. They sat on the couch and Nylah sat with them.

Embry walked out to the car with her and helped Scar then got in on his side "I'd rather be safe then sorry" he said and looked at her

Scar smiled as they made it to Carlisle's "um honey what do you think it is honey" she asked him as they drove up the hidden road to the Cullen's

Paul nodded as he kissed her "alright love so you want a little boy" he asked guessing as he pet Nylah's head.. 

Embry looked at her "i dont know" he said "Carlisle will tell us" he said parking the car

Cammy looked at him "A little boy" she smiled "yeah" she said and layed her head on him

Alix*smiles and nods* ok but where at?*thinks*

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service