The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7340

Replies to This Discussion

Embry smiled and nodded. "Alright, we could come back in a few days" he said "Babe, we should go tell Paul and Cammy then Jared and Alix" he said hugging her

Cammy nodded "I think you are tight but i dont want her getting hurt but she is gonna get bigger" she said.

Paul smiled into her hair "we can see how she does" he said confident in the dog he bought her who seemed to fit her personality perfectly.

Scar smiled "its Cammy and pauls lazy day we can ell them to morrow" she said as she got off the table with a smile.

Cammy smiled and nodded. She leaned into him. She looked down at Nylah and petted her head. "She a good girl" she said smiling.

Embry nodded "I forgot about that" he said and and kissed her softly. " We'll have to get double everything" he said looking at her "Good thing for baby showers."

Scar laughed "ya" Scar agreed as she kissed him back "well twins got to start some where" she said teasingly "cause I'm not sure they run in my family I never thought to ask do they in yours" she asked as she smiled at him.

Paul smiled as he picked Cammy up and et her in his lap "why are you girls so easy to pick up" he said teasingly as he kissed her and played with her hair as his hands ran through it "this has been a perfect day and no distractions today" he noted happily as his eyes showed with playfulness.

Embry looked at her and laughed. "Thanks Carlisle" he said as they walked back to the car. He looked at Scar "My cousins are twins" he said "Thats the only twins i know in my family" he kissed her cheek softly.

Cammy smiled and giggled. "Maybe because you guys are werewolfs and are really strong?" she said smiling. She loved when he played with her hair. She blushed and nodded in agreement "Today has been perfect" she said and kissed his cheek

Carlisle waved as they made their way to their car.

Scar laughed "that will do it Embry" she said as she got in the car his excitement flooding though her as she smiled happily and giggled when he kissed her cheek.

Paul pretended to think "ya that might be" he agreed with a laughed as he layed horzontially on the couch bringing Cammy with him "cause this may be the last for a while" he joked about all the kids and wedding commotion going on "and I'm going to love every minute of it with you" he said as he kissed her

Embry chuckled and hugged her "Two babies" he said smiling. "Scar i love you so much" he said as he started to drive.

Cammy giggled and layed with him. "We'll still have us time, when hes sleeping or playing" she said then kissed him back.

Nothing that will get us banned.

(Was I typing something that was?) (If so sorry I didn't know I was)

Scar laughed "why cause I'm giving to babies to you" she said mock teasing and fake angry just for the fun of it.

Paul smooth her hair from her face "how many kids were you thinking we will have" he asked her he loved talking about his future with her "and of course they will probably be animal lovers to so we might have more than one puppy" he said with a chuckle.

(Its okay i was just making sure)

Embry chuckled "i'd love you no matter what" he said driving and laughing knowing she was acting

Cammy blushed "Hmm, i guess i never thought of how many, maybe 3" she said looking at him. "Of course they'll be animal lovers" she said. "How are we going to explain the werewolf thing to an adopted child?" she asked.

Paul thought of the question "wait for a an acceptable age an d pull an Embry just tell them and see how they react" he said uncertainly as he gave a slight shrug unsure himself.

Scar smiled sweetly as she leaned back in her chair "this is amazing" she said as she pulled out her cell (Got NEWS for you tell you whenever you have free time) she sent Paul, Cammy, Alix, and Jared.

Cammy nodded "Keep it a secret like you guys did to me at first?" she asked and grabbed her phone "Scar has news" she said "They should come over so we can tell them about adopting?" she said and texted Scar back "Come on over for a couple minutes?"

Embry nodded in agreement as he drove "It really is" he said and drove slowly just enjoying the moment

Paul laughed nervously "well in all honesty we didn't keep it from you for long like four hours" he said with a sheepish grin "but yes for the most part keep it secret at first" he said "and ok" he said with a shrug as she texted Scar back.

Scar bounced in her seat "we are going to Cammy's" she said as she leaned in her seat.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service